• Published 14th Jul 2019
  • 5,601 Views, 104 Comments

Fallen Order - Jar Man

  • ...
30
 104
 5,601

This is not the end

"Ironic...he could save others from death but not himself" I said to Luna.

"And this Palpatine, is the ruler of the galaxy now?" She asked.

I laughed. "Nonono he was thrown down a shaft after Vader had enough of his shit"

"Oh, and now the first order rules the galaxy"

"Precisely my young Sith apprentice" I patted her head. The effects wore off and I was back to my normal state with a hard memory if the whole trip here. Apparently I started crying but I call bullshit as it takes a lot to make me shed a tear. Celestia lectured me about how stealing the spell was wrong but after an hour of her and I going back and forth on how I made the right call she gave up and sat in the couch pouting.

I explained to Luna how Star wars was ruined by the evil empire called Disney then left Canterlot and went back to Sol.

Now me and the boys were sitting in our tower like every other day we weren't doing things, the sun was setting slowly over the horizon.

"You know, we could just go help Aellô with those Zebras" I suggested.

"He's already kicking their ass's back to Zebrica and told us he didn't need help" Colin said glumly.

I thought for a moment then looked at Klugetown. "What about those creatures poking around Klugetown, they might be evil"

"Yeah but we don't even know where they've gone, we know they are from somewhere down South" Kelso said irritated at the fact they didn't catch them.

I leaned in my chair and tapped my foot before slamming my fist down on my leg. "Fuck!"

"We've spent a whole year fighting evil, from Kings to legit God's of evil, all that in a year since we've been here" Kelso said laying his head down in his hands.

Colin "Maybe we pushed things a little to hard, perhaps we just need to take things slow instead of running straight into the fight"

"We do take things slow it took us months to finally kill Tirek, a few to capture Chrysalis and only a few days to kill kalameet" I stopped in thought when I thought of the mirror "What about the mirror?"

Colin looked at it. "What about it?"

"The thing could literally travel between dimensions so...maybe we can go fight other evils that plague the innocent hell maybe we can even find an evil Equestria" I said with a bit of excitement.

Kelso nodded at the idea "That's a fun idea and we would be helping others, but I don't think your little girlfriend would appreciate you leaving again"

I waved him off. "Then we'll take her along with us, I don't want to just sit around and be lazy chodes again like we were back home"

"Hey I'm down with whatever I just don't want you to get bitched at" he replied.

"I'll deal with it," I fished out the shard and tossed it to Colin. "Fix the mirror and I'll talk with with Twilight" I picked up my helmet and left the room to go find Twilight.

(Ponyville)

I found Twilight in her room making out with a picture of me sleeping, it was one of the weirdest things I've witnessed here. She had one of my shirts on too.

"One day my love" She cooed to the photo.

"You know I could come back later" I said standing in her door way.

She squeaked as she didn't know I was watching. "Kobe, when did you get here!?"

"Like five minutes ago" I answered.

She looked at the photo then me, a sinister smile grew on her face as she used her magic to shut the door behind me. Her magic wrapped around me and she pulled me towards her wrapping me in a hug then we laid on the bed, she began taking off my helmet then shoved my face into her chest moaning quietly.

"Your so cold"

"Uh huh look I need to ask you something Twilight" I said muffled by her.

"Yes dear?"

I poked her in the side. "Would you like to go to other dimensions with me and the boys to fight evil and possibly kick ass?"

She hummed and rolled us over laying on top of me. "Why would we do that?"

I smirked at her not remembering. "So I don't hollow duh"

"I thought you said you'd try to take the thrown"

"Yeah well Apparently I did for a solid minute before getting carried away by the two sisters" I said half hazardous.

Her grip tightened around me pushing me deeper into her chest, I was redder then blood at this point. "They didn't do anything did they!?"

"No I don't think so I was drugged by coffee so I don't remember" I answered weakly.

"Well still no, I don't want to risk you getting lost again" She said sitting up and straddled my lap.

"We won't be getting lost Twi, we'll be doing what undead do, which is fight evil and praise the Lord!" I held my half damaged bible up.

The room was quiet for a while as Twilight was thinking. I was kinda nervous since she was sitting on my lap and on top of my dignity. "What If you don't make it back this time?"

I was caught off guard by that question, I made it back before so I'm sure We would again. "We will thou-"

"What if You don't huh? What's gonna happen when one day you don't come back home and end up gone forever this time? I don't want you or the others to take such risks just to end up gone" I sat up and she held onto me putting her chin on my head.

"That's why I wanted you to come along with us and go on an adventure of a lifetime, we'll see other worlds plagued by evil and save it" I said. The whole plan would work, we'd come back every now and then to make sure no ones fucking up while we were gone too.

"Kobe," She looked down at me. "My duty is here to Equestria, as the princess of friendship I must make sure the magic of friendship is spread throughout Equestria and beyond" Her sentence was of truth and it sucked too. We both had duties of our own but I didn't want to hurt her anymore than I have already, it would haunt me forever to know someone who loved me was hurt by me.

I took a deep breath and sighed."Look, if you don't want me to go then I won't go but I can't say the same for Colin and Kelso probably, and between you and me I think Lucky has been giving Kelso a few friendly looks if you know what I mean?"

Twilight giggled and nodded, she pushed me back down on the bed and looked at me with a seductive look in her eyes.

"I know you three are stuck together no matter what...just like how we will be in a minute" Twilight said in a playful manner.

My eyes widened. "Wait, what?"

"No escape this time!" We locked lips and she was going in heavy.

I was paralyzed with fear but was slightly aroused. It was as if I had a fear boner and it was unholy, Twilight did agree to keep things to a minimum as far as doing the dirty and agreed to wait for that if we ever got married. With a flash of magic my armor was off with the exception of my pants, Twilight took off her shirt and went back to the kissing while I scooted back to the middle of the bed with Twilight still on me.

She Interlocked her fingers with mine and pressed pressed deeper into the kiss, I could feel her tongue go to the back of my throat and moan as we got hotter and hotter. She moved her hips along my leg panting slightly, I felt her hot breath enter my mouth, at this point she was sucking on my face and I wasn't complaining for once. The lights in the room seemed to get dimmer until we were in total darkness, the curtains were blacked out not allowing the day to enter the room. Twilight tightened her grip of my hands then sat up, drool left her mouth as she departed from me.

"I can't tell if that's a dagger in your pocket or if you're excited," She said moving her hips back and fourth.

"I'm terrified but aroused at the same time," I reached into my pocket and pulled out a dagger "huh weird"

A knock at the door stopped us both in our tracks, the door opened and Spike poked his head inside.

"Hey Twilight I..." He stopped when he spotted us. We both looked back at him, I didn't know what to say and neither did Twilight so we kinda just sat there half naked with a kid looking at us like we kicked his dog. "I'll come back later" He shut the door and scattered away.

Twilight looked down at me and I did the same. The mood was kinda killed now thanks to Spike, Twilight pushed me back down and laid her head under my chin. I noticed my leg was a bit damp and I'm 99 percent sure it's not me but I wasn't gonna ask so I laid there holding a mostly naked Twilight, I started to question what changed since I used to be a crazy Christian about these kind of circumstances, maybe it was the fact we were now dating or I just stopped caring. I still loved the good Lord and nothing will change that, I just wonder what changed about me.

"It's getting late, are you gonna stay the night?" Twilight asked.

"I don't think I have a choice" I smirked at her.

"No, no you don't" She rolled off to my left and I wrapped an arm around her waist, a magic aura moved it right below her breast.

Twilight used her magic to cover us with the blanket, I closed my eyes and couldn't help but smile like a dumbass the entire time. The dream world called to me once again and I stood in the same place with water at barely heel hight. Luna was no where to be seen for once so I just summoned a chair and sat there.

Suddenly a black door appeared in front of me, I stared at it unsure of what to do, the door creaked open revealing a dark and creepy room. I stood up and being the nosey white person I was I walked through the door into the room. It looked like Twilights room but more like it was rotted and scary giving off bad vibes. The room was straight out of a horror movie making me wish I just stayed in the chair.

There was a burnt photo on the bed so I picked It up, it had my face burnt out next to Twilight. "Some creepy ass shit" I commented.

I put it down then heard the bedroom door open behind me, I spun around to face Twilight. Her eyes were black with small red pupils looking at me, she then turned to the left and walked down the hallway. I followed after her down the rotted crystal hall wondering what was gonna happen. The halls looked as though they've been up for a few hundred years without care, the Windows were covered in vines and some were even broken.

"She's coming to take them my love," Twilight said out of the blue. "We must make sure she doesn't succeed"

"Who is coming?" I asked.

"Celestia" She said with venom.

"Damn...that's tough" I had no idea what she was on about or why she said Celestia with such disgust, I mean yeah shes a bitch but come on.

We exited the castle and I noticed we were in some mountain like area and not Ponyville. From afar a white alicorn flew towards us, it was Celestia, she still looked the same as before no surprise there. She landed before us looking tired as ever, her eyes looked of sorrow.

"Hello Twilight," she greeted. "Kobe"

"Sup Sunbutt" I nodded.

A small smile hit Celestias face. "I see you still have your humor"

Twilight huffed. "You're not taking them Celestia"

"I came to talk, I just want to know if you're alright" Celestia defended.

There was something that happened between these two but since I was dreaming I didn't care. Twilight took my hand and the three of us walked back into the castle, I had that feeling where my legs feel weak and I get all nervous and paranoid. We walked in silence to what I think was to the throne room, paintings and pictures filled the halls, some were of me and the boys while others were of the girls all looking old.

"Twilight what happened here?" I asked puzzled by all this.

She looked at me. "What do you mean?"

I pointed to the obvious. "Why is everything so much older than last time?"

"The girls are in their beds up ahead Kobe, have you been living under a rock?" Twilight nudged.

"Well about 20 minutes ago you and I were in bed and you were a bit shorter" I deadpanned.

Twilight rolled her eyes. "500 years of living will do that to you Kobe"

"500?" I was in a dream that took place 500 years in the future? Weird.

"It's been a while since you've last spoke to me Twilight" Celestia said with sadness. "I wish we could go back to before everything went wrong"

Twilight glared at Celestia. "You know why it happened, you let it"

Celestia teleported in front of us. "I have no power to bring back the dead Twilight, even if I could it would be wrong to bring them back, it was their duty as elements to protect Equestria to the end just like you were supposed to be the Princess of Friendship"

I felt the air still itself as Twilight stopped walking, her red eyes were flaming with fury and hatred. Her horn lit up and little red sparks shot out across the hall.

"I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS!!" She screamed. "YOU WILL NOT TAKE HIM FROM ME TOO!!"

"I'm sorry Twilight..." Celestia muttered.

I stepped between them to calm them down. "Girls just-" a white light impaled me through the chest. My breath left my body as I fell to my knees, it didn't hurt but i felt my heart stop.

Twilight cried out and caught me from falling over, a purple beam shot off Celestias head. My body went limp in Twilights arms and a faint females voice was heard from inside my head.

"This is your future...fix it"

I shot up to find myself in Twilights room, I accidentally woke her up scaring her.
"Are you okay hun?" She asked.

I nodded. "Yeah I just had a bad dream"

"Oh I'm sorry," She wrapped her arms around me laying me back down. My arm was trapped between her legs so getting back up was a no go, I knew I wasn't gonna sleep tonight, I had a bad feeling about the dream too. I laid in bed and waited for the morning to fully rise.

(Later)

I sat against a tree munching on an Apple. me, the boys, the girls and Lucky were chilling on a hill. Twilight sat against me drinking wine.

"I think we can used to this man" Kelso commented.

I nodded. "I guess, I still prefer to kick some ass"

"We will...eventually maybe the demons of Tartarus will break out so We can kick ass again" Colin said tossing a ball to Rainbow, they were playing a game of Catch with Lucky.

Twilight put a hand on my head and nuzzled my cheek. "Shhh we are finally at peace don't ruin the moment love"

I chuckled and sat back, the Sun was bright and it was beautiful today for a celebration of peace. I made sure to have a memorial made for the lost WoS lives, it would be set right outside Sol next to Ajax's grave. I looked at Apple Jack and noticed she was giving Colin a loving look. This was too good for me.

"Try not to tie him up again AJ" I nudged her with my boot.

"What- Why ah don't know What yer talkin about!" She looked away and blushed.

The girls snickered at that, I knew she was sweet on Colin. Colin would never say it but he loves Country girls so I'm pretty sure they'd hit it off and if God cursed him he'd have kids by next year. I pushed those thoughts out of my head and closed my eyes, I had time to do shit here without the fear of demons and the WoS were no longer needed for now. This isn't the end and I'm ready for what's next whether it is going to the gates of Hell or having Hell come back for round 2. Either way, we're ready. Still though, that dream felt so real and might be worth looking into.

Author's Note:

The WoS will wait until they are called upon again which will be soon. The boys will finally find peace as undead and may be get to have some real fun. Thanks for sticking with me even though its utter shit, I am going to make a second story soon but for now the undead shall rest.

Comments ( 14 )

10172587
Its a major shitfest my friend

10172649
when isnt life a shitfest tho??

I have seen their future, I will be there.

10302516
Ah yes thank you, I have been trying to get better at this writing thing. I hope to get it right

11038539
RESPECT + 1000 MATE RESPECT + 1000

11038538
I was also kinda hoping you would ask the boys but good to know anyway perhaps we could chat on discord some time you seem pretty cool. I could also give you a bunch of story ideas which I'm too lazy to make. for real I really need to finish my story

11065772
It is rape my man.
They can't control themselves becz of hormones etc.

11477711
Lord knows i could not be left alone with a heated twilight ahaaa.....

I'm sorry, theres too much y'all for me to read.

No character seems distinct.

Sorry for not giving it more of a chance.

I got to chapter six.

Login or register to comment