• Published 14th Jul 2019
  • 5,578 Views, 103 Comments

Fallen Order - Jar Man

  • ...
30
 103
 5,578

Soulless bound

Author's Note:

MAJOR NOTE: I DO NOT AND I MEAN DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE YHaY characters MENTIONED IN THIS STORY IT IS A MERE ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE THE RIGHTFUL OWNER IS MadMaxTheBlack he is an amazing author and considered #1 to me and even inspired me to write Fallen order. I made sure to ask permission to use his YHaY for an alternative universe. If you haven't already go check him out and his story "Your Human and You" its an awesome read.



With that said I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and the are ready for the last one that is coming.❤Souls

(Kobes POV, 2 weeks later)

I cursed this damn snow and cold as I walked down the streets of Ponyville. The whole town was empty, probably due to the fucking snowstorm. My sword and shield were frozen and even my skirt was close to being frozen. 2 fucking weeks of snow is bullshit.

*DING...DING...DING*

A loud bell sounded off in the distance, it was fucking loud too, I walked faster until I heard someone yelling and screaming ahead of me. I ran towards the source of the sound and came upon two humans fighting, one looked sickly while the other looked like a homeless dude. The sickly one was covered in black veins and was acting like a zombie, he was trying to bite the other human.

"Hey get the fuck off him!" I shouted, I grabbed the sick looking human by his shoulder, he turned to face me them pushed me to the ground.

The sick human snarled and screeched before launching at me. "AH FUCK ME!" I lifted my shield to throw him over, black blood oozed from its mouth as he snapped at me. The other human picked up an ax and hit the sick human in the back, it didn't seem to feel the pain as it kept going at me. I pushed it back then swung my sword catching aiming for his neck, the blade landed and the human collapsed to the ground unmoving.

I turned to face the other human who looked fine, he didn't look hurt but tired. He looked back at me with a weak smile before his eyes widened and he pointed behind me. Before I could look a set of jaws bit down on my collar, I grunted in anger and used my fist to punch my attacker. The sick human was still kicking and had a piece of my clothes in its mouth.

I dropped my shield and grabbed the cunt by his jaws and started pulling."Mother fucker!" I ripped out his lower jaw then twisted his neck. The human dropped dead officially this time and by that I mean I stomped his head in. "DIE DIE DIE!!" I picked up my shield and sword, the other human stood there still holding the blood-covered axe staring at me.

"You good?" I asked him with my out of breath ass.

For some reason he looked shocked, he took a step back and I think he mentally slapped himself. He then pointed at me then his mouth, the dude made a speaking gesture and pointed at me again.

"I don't have time for charades man I need to know what the hell-" Before I could finish a black blur tackled me and started punching my helmet.

"Get Max out of here now!" My attacker yelled.

"Ow ow ow ow" I grabbed the hoof and threw her off me. "Get the fuck off me bitch!" I got up and stood in front of the human defensively. The attackers were actual ponies, one of them was grey with a pink mane but the other was a bat-like pony. Both were ready to kick my ass, except they wouldn't cause I'm a badass

"I-It can talk!?" The bat pony gasped.

"It's still an infected look he's been bitten!" The black pony pointed out.

I looked at my collar and there was black and red blood pouring from my wound. I hadn't noticed it surprisingly, I turned my attention to the ponies and we were standing off until the human behind me stepped in between us.

"Dude what the fuck are you doing!?" I asked. There was no need for liabilities.

"Max get away from him!" The bat pony shouted. Both ponies were girls...great, time to beat up woman and not feel bad about it.

The dude shook his head and pointed at me then himself. The bat pony wasn't gonna take any more of this and darted towards me, I responded with punching her in the face with my shield. The human called Max ran to me and made a gesture saying to not fight.

I rolled my eyes. "Dawg, can you speak English and not gang signs I'm kinda retarded?" It was true, I took 2 days of special Ed.

"How can you talk human!?" The grey pony yelled.

"With my mouth you fucking twat waffle," I cocked off.

"Well, either way, you're still bitten and need to be put down!" She said holding up her spear.

I laughed at her act to be tough. "Yeah okay that's cool, you can go fuck yourself, I have important shit to do like getting back to the boys and Twilight"

All three of them looked at me in confusion. "You know Twilight?" The bat pony asked.

I nodded. "Yeah about 5'6 nerdy as fuck, clingy and has a fetish for book?"

"I don't think she's 5'6 more like 4'2," The black pony said raising her hoof to her ear level.

"Well that's probably due to the fact I'm not in the same Equestria, back there it was fucking crazy man" I replied thinking about It.

The bat pony smiled. "I bet-hey wait no you're still infected!"

"No I'm Kobe of the Warriors of Sunlight" I pointed to myself. Max looked at me like I was crazy so I leaned closer to him. "I'll explain later" I whispered.

He nodded and we continued our standoff. I tightened my grip and slid my right foot back a bit to give myself extra power, the bat pony steadied herself and the black pony looked ready to pounce. Max was still between us until a purple aura grabbed him and pulled him away, we all looked to see Twilight holding Max back whilst staring daggers at me.

"Twilight, how are you now?" I asked With a smile, I knew she wasn't my Twilight so might as well have fun.

Her jawed dropped. "You can talk?!"

"Yep"

"But I thought Max was the only intelligent human here!?"

"Oh trust my I'm not that smart, just combat and bible study smart," I said proudly.

"Y-You've been bitten," She said pointing at my collar.

I groaned in annoyance." is there even a point?" I said to myself.

(Ponyville Hospital)

"Look I'm telling you, I'm fine I literally can't die I just come right back," I said to the doctor who wore a hazmat suit and was terrified of the talking knight in front of her. I looked up at the one-way window where the others were. "Yo, you've played Dark souls before right?"

The intercom turned on and Twilight spoke into it.

"He said he's heard of the game but never played it," She said. I fangirled so hard at the fact I could explain the whole lore of Dark Souls to these chumps.

The doctor in the hazmat suit pulled out a needle and an empty vial. "Uhm...human I'm going to need a sample of blood, and for you to take off your armor and clothes"

I held up my hands in a playful manner. "Whoa, so no dinner first or..."

"Sir please," The doctor groaned.

"Hey, look lady I kinda have a friend back home who..." I stopped and thought about Twilight. She was bleeding on the ground, I needed to get back to Equestria and fast. I looked down at the doctor. "Look Doc I need to go I gotta make sure my friend is safe so please"

The doctor immediately put a spell on the door. "You are a hazard to humans and ponies I cannot allow you to leave"

I groaned. "Oh come on-" A pain shot through my head, another vision flashed in my head of a giant monster destroying Canterlot and killing many ponies. The pain flared up even higher causing me to clutch my helmet and throw it off into the wall. I fell off and started screaming from the pain, it felt like my head was smashed with a mallet but made from fire.

The doctor just stared in horror as I laid there in pain from the visions. I stood up and slammed my head against the wall, black tears fell from my face and burned my skin. Another vision flashed with Twilight being stabbed in the gut by me, I felt a wave of anger come over me.


"You killed her!"


"NO!!" I screamed. The pain went away and I was staring at the wall, My breath was heavy and sweat-drenched down my face. The doctor was in the corner shaking like a leaf with the two ponies from earlier holding spears at me tensed up. They saw my black and orange eyes and were beyond frightened

"We need to put him down now," The bat pony seethed through clenched teeth.

"Your all just a bunch of pussy Goddamn" I commented. I pulled out a small yellow bottle and drank it, the wound on my collar healed and the bite mark went away. "Sorry about the screaming I went to Tartarus and stole a rock..."

"You went to Tartarus!?" The doctor shrieked.

I furrowed my brow. "Yes...I just said that were you not listing?"

The bat pony grabbed me and started shaking me. "You said You were intelligent, what intelligent being goes to Tartarus for a bucking rock!?"

"You could just say fucking but whatever, anyways it was for a mirror Twilight broke and it could help us get to earth, I have a shard from the mirror" I patted my pouch of endless possibility.

"Twilight broke it? Impossible!" The grey pony said pointing towards the one-way window.

I rolled My eyes at her. "My Twilight, you dumb broad"

She growled at me. "Hey, I'll kick your flank back to the pound!"

"Fight me, See what happens" I stood up straight with my fists clenched.

She smirked. "Oh yeah, and what's gonna happen, human?"

"Three things, I hit you, You hit the floor and i fuck your mom"

"Buck you human!" The bat pony huffed.

"Fuck you bat man's steed Your breath could stop a Mac truck in its tracks"

The doctor sighed. "This is gonna be a long day..."

(3 hours later)

"And so, after the defeat of Kalameet, I ended up back here" I finished my whole story of Dark Souls and how I ended up in Equestria. Twilight wrote it all down and even made me go into detail about the magic...it...fucking...sucked.

The ponies and Max stared at me with tired looks, I may have told them the lore of most bosses and how we raised an army to fight evil. I learned the ponies' names, there were Avera and Ebony. There was another but I didn't care to remember names right now, the doctor still needed some blood samples so I took off my helmet and chest plate. I placed my chest plate, helmet, and gauntlets on the table and took off My blue sweater revealing the curse of the undead, it was black and covered my heart like always. The doctor was hesitant as the black marks on my body looked like the same of the infected human, but after a while, she took a few samples and left in a hurry leaving me with the two ponies in hazmat suits.

"So..." I stretched my arms. "You know anyone who can help get me back to my Equestria?"

"I'm sure Princess Celestia can help, She was able to open a portal to Max's world so I'm sure You can get to yours," Ebony said.

I looked in the mirror and saw the small scar from the bite mark, it didn't hurt thanks to my flasks. Black veins still covered my left side of my face and connected to the curse mark. I turned to face the to ponies but a flash blinded me and I fell over the table. I wiped my eyes to get my vision back, I knew who it was and I was pissed.

"Celestia what the fuck did I say about the flash good Lord!?" I said blinking my eyes to make sure I can see.

"My apologies human, I received a letter from Twilight of another intelligent human here that could talk," She said with a sheepish smile. "She didn't explain much so I'm quite interested in your story human"

I started putting my armor back on. "That's cool and all but, I need to get back to my Equestria. Can you help me?" I asked her.

Celestia rubbed her chin. "Well I need to know of the place you wish and I can open a portal there but not to the exact location"

I smiled happily. "Great! that's all I need I can just walk my happy ass back to Sol," I got a little too excited cause I was hugging the Solar princess now. The others just snickered at my mood, I cleared my throat and backed away. "I guess we should uh...get going," I said briefly.

"So the demon-killing warrior isn't so mean after all," Ebony snickered. I shot a glare at her but stayed silent.

Celestia smiled softly at me. "So would you mind telling me how you got here?" She asked.

"Twilight up there took notes, you can read them," I then remembered I had pictures of the gang. I reached into my pouch and pulled out the photos. "Here's a few pictures Twilight took of our little gang of retards" Celestia took them and the first one she saw was, of course, me and Twilight on Christmas with her in her elf costume and me with my armor before looking corrupted. She saw the next one with me and her holding up the shirt I bought her. Another photo with me and Ajax are what startled her the most, not the anthro not the photos Twilight took of me sleeping, it was me and Ajax.

"This changeling...is he good?" She Asked.

I had a sad smile under my helmet. "He was my friend since the day the mirror was destroyed almost a year ago.."

"What hap-"

"He was murdered..." I said abruptly. I still remember the day it happened and how much pain he was in, it hurt to know he tried to pull through but couldn't and now because of my mistake he was dead. I sat against the wall and now I was depressed, we were waiting for the doctors to come back so I opened my pouch and took out my stereo. I played some relaxing country music and a bit of the classic '60s and 70's rock, I, of course, sang along with each song and was enjoying myself. The two pony guards left the room and now it was just me and Sun butt. I was vibing out to my music and Celestia just stared at me with curiosity, she stepped closer and I scooted away, she stepped closer again so I scooted away...again.

"Why do you keep getting closer?" I asked getting quiet irritated.

"I would like to see if What you say is true," She replied.

I tilted my head at that. "How do you mean?"

She stepped closer again this time holding me in place with her magic. "Well, I would like to see into your mind,"

"You ain't gonna do some Jedi mind tricks right?" I asked.

She didn't answer but instead poked my forehead with her horn sending me into a darkened world. We stood there for a moment and I was already bored. Suddenly we were now in a ruined city, the fire was everywhere and dead littered the streets. The ground began to shake then from a pile of broken buildings I watched a 20 foot me rise and stepped forward. I turned around and saw Tirek standing tall, this was when I defeated him by using the power from the elements and badassery.

"This was when You fought Tirek yes?" Asked Celestia.

I crossed my arms with a cocky smile. "Yeah, I absorbed the power of the elements from him and became very powerful, imagine doom guy but on crack" I knew she didn't know of doom but whatever.

The place then switched to when I found out about Twilight breaking the mirror and how I was out for blood for that moment. I could see myself screaming at her and the girls tensing up, I walked away and stayed in the castle for weeks with no contact with the outside world. Then came the day Ajax died, it showed me and the boys killing the diamond dogs then sprinting down the stairs and busting down the door only to be too late.

I clenched My fist and Celestia noticed that the scene played again and again. I was confused as to why it was doing that, I just kept watching the moment the building blew up time after time, I looked away and was now facing Twilights dying corpse.

"Twilight!" I cried out running to her. I knelt and brushed her hair from her face, she looked to be at peace and no longer in pain. Her cold body made me feel weak inside, Celestia stood next to me now knowing why I wanted to go back so bad.

"You live a life of chaos but you keep going. Why?" She asked.

I thought about that and came up with my best guess. "I don't know. It's human nature to not know why on everything, I have friends that I care for, a pony who likes me, I even run a huge army to fight evil. It's stressful for sure, many lives have been taken by my hands alone"

Celestia pondered in her thoughts for a minute before asking more."Are there other humans like you?"

I shrugged. "I'm sure there are, me and my friends came to our Equestria to stop evil just like that Max guy was. I believe we all have a duty to uphold when we are sent to Equestria wether it be during a dark time or not"

"Are you from the same home planet as Max?" She then asked showing a giant Earth to me.

"Earth? Fuck yeah bro, ain't no other planet better" I boasted.

She smirked at my attitude. "If I may ask how old are you?"

"Just turned 18 a while ago" I answered earning a jaw dropping expression from her.

"18!? That's barely old enough to join the guard!" Her voice cracked so high my ears started bleeding. Literally.

I rubbed the sides of my head. "Ok and? I can't die so it's whatever"

"You can't die? Like as in never age or..."

"You could rip me in half and I'll come back at the bonfire over and over. I've died many times" I stretched my arms. "I am cursed to live and die forever, or until the curse is lifted. But enough about that, can you get me home?

"I can open a portal to your Equestria and it might be easier now that I know what to look for," She said putting a hoof on my shoulder.

I nodded and stood back up facing the Princess. We appeared back in the room and the doctor finally arrived. While she told Celestia doctor stuff I got my shit together and waited by the door. Once they finished I was allowed to leave, turns out my blood was clean and no sign of infection was seen, I was happy about that and did a little click with my boots on my way out the door.

I was gonna go with Celestia to Canterlot, I told the others to stay safe and dipped. "Good luck" I said then turned around catching up with Celestia.


(Canterlot, Throne room)

I stood at the center of the room with Celestia and Luna who almost disintegrated my ass.

"So, there's another intelligent human here?" Luna asked her sister while peeking glances at me.

Celestia nodded with a Bright smile. "Yes and he is also from another Equestria, remember when Twilight and her friends travelled to one where their sex was reversed?"

"Yes I do" Luna nodded.

"That's the same thing for Kobe here," Celestia pointed a hoof at me. "his Equestria called forth him and his friends"

"And you say each Equestria brings a certain human to protect it?" Asked Luna who was now looking at me.

"That's my only conclusion Princess, I was brought to my Equestria to protect its inhabitants and Earth. My only wish is to go back so I may continue my duty" I was in a rush but I didn't want to be rude to them.

"We see," Luna seemed to ponder her thoughts for a while, I just did here wobbling my sword between my legs like an idiot "would that mean Max was brought here to protect us from something?"

I simply shrugged. "I do not know, but the only way to find out is to wait. I do not recommend searching for the problem until he is ready to face it" It wasn't my place to say what this place had in store for max.

Celestia lit up Her horn and looked at me. "Alright the spell is ready, Kobe I need you to stand still"

"You got it" I stood as still as possible.

Luna lit her horn and they both shot a beam of magic above me and a portal opened up on my left side next to me. I could see Twilights castle standing far away meaning I would be in the plains. I looked back at the two rulers and nodded a goodbye to them and walked through the portal.

The world I was in was wrong...very wrong. Equestria was turned upside down with some buildings in the sky and the cities fused together. The sky sprinkled ash all over the place like snow, I held out my hand and watched as the ash disappeared at my touch. The clouds were black and grey with death.

"YOUR WORLD IS MINE!!" A demonic voice screeched.

"No...No I killed you!" I said in disbelief. There was no way he was still alive I killed him myself.

I looked around the area to see if I could recognize anything and found Ponyvilles sign upside down and broken. A cliff edge was behind it that lead to the town. I walked over to It and looked down to see how far it was. I grunted as I jumped down and landed in a pile of ash, each step felt so wrong but I didn't know why. I knelt down and laid my sword on the ground to scoop up some ash to examine it. There was a mixture of grey and black with small amounts of pink or purple meaning...

"Oh my God" I exhaled finally knowing what it was. The ash was everyone on Equis and I was stepping in them.

"Now you see. You could never save them no matter how hard you tried" The voice cackled.

"I-I...no it's not true!" I cried in anger. This couldn't be real I know I saved them they were just hiding probably. I glanced over to what looked like a destroyed castle of Twilights and on the steps was the crown of friendship. Broken. Alone.

I dropped the ash and dragged my sword over to the steps where I fell to my knees and gently picked up the crown.

"I'm sorry father...I tried" I held the crown tightly but refused to cry. There was one last thing I needed to do.

I heard foot steps behind me then a red hand with sharp claws touched my left shoulder. "Your God is dead human when will you understand that he abandoned you?" The demon asked.

"He didn't fail me...I failed him" I glanced at the demon who looked exactly like Aim.

He raised an eyebrow at me. I used the broken crown to spin around and stab Aim in the neck. He stepped back in surprise and held his neck trying to stop the black blood from pooling out.

"YOU FOOL!" He roared.

I dropped my shield and brought up my fist, I felt no emotion. No anger. No sadness. I felt nothing for this demon, he held hatred for me but I wouldn't let him het the chance anymore. His nails grew out sharper the like a shadow he darted towards me. I turned my left foot and kicked with my right connecting with his jaw and shattering it.

Aim fell to the ground snarling at me, I went for a curb stomp but he teleported behind me and stabbed me in the back with his claws. I rear kicked him away sending him into the ash. This demon was going back to hell even if I had to drag him there myself, I feared nothing no more and I knew God would be there. I may have lost the battle but I will win this war, I'll storm the gates of hell myself and snatch Satan off his throne.

Aim crawled out of the ash and loomed st me with burning hatred and an evil smile. "You cannot win Aim, I can't die and you don't have your army. Now it's just you and me once again and I'll be sure to make it the last time" I taunted.

He laughed at me and stood up. "Then we'll fight for an eternity human. Your faith is misplaced, I shall show you the power of Hell" His hands glowed a bright red, red beams shot out towards me.

I dodged the beams and charged forward. With my fists raised I scored a punch to his face. Aim and I traded blow after blow our speed was like lighting, it was amazing to see how fast I was going.

We dodged, punched, and kicked each other hundreds of times. Neither of us dared to back down, too much was at stake. I had no idea how much time passed as it became night and day over and over.

I parried Aims next blow and headbutted him. "Time to face the LIGHT!!!" I used my talisman and summoned the pillars of light. Thousands of pillars impaled Aims body, he screeched in agony as he body burned.

His body twitched for a second then he went limp. I looked up to see light piercing the dark ash clouds, a smile crept across my face as I knew who had came to my aid.

A bright yellow figure descended from the light and in their hands was a key. "Try not to mess this one up" The voice was of a man and it sounded so soothing.

I took the key from his hand but before I could ask anything he vanished into thin air.

"Why is it everytime I try to talk to some divine being they just fucking poof away!?" I yelled to God.

I was smacked in the face with a golden wooden door as a response. I shook the daze away and gave him the bird, I looked at the door and saw it matched the same color as the key. I put the key inside it and the door opened to a better looking Equestria, it was time to make things right and not fuck up this time.