• Published 14th Jul 2019
  • 5,599 Views, 104 Comments

Fallen Order - Jar Man

  • ...
30
 104
 5,599

Corruption of the Holy

Colin stood at the pier of the ship holding Kobes helmet in his hands, he rubbed his left hand over the dark veins that covered the left eye slit of the helmet. From all their years of playing and learning about the abyss in Darksouls, he never expected this, Colin tried to help Kobe before but he just kept putting it off and mainly focused on fighting demons or looking for a way to get them home.

A moment later Lucky walked up and leaned on the rails of the pier reading a book that Colin recognized.

"Isn't that Kobes bible?"

She nodded. "Yeah he let me read it one time when we were at bunker 3234 for some supplies, It's pretty interesting"

"Ah, well just know he'd kill everyone on the planet if that book was even slightly wet" Colin warned, he remembered back home when a kid at school touched his bible and all hell broke loose.

"Yeah, he gave me the whole speech about obliterating the world so that's why I put a protection spell on it!" Lucky said holding her hands up in the air.

"Smart move" Colin chuckled.

Lucky smiled and sat down against the rails. "Thank you!"

Colin looked back at the helmet and noticed something he didn't before. He saw on the top of the helmet were three figures all holding a sword in the air, on the original it was a man and a Dragon so this helmet must be a special one.

(5 hours later)

Colin and Kelso stood on the side of the volcano still deciding how they would go about this rescue mission.

"I say we use the ship to bomb the shit out of them" Kelso suggested.

Colin looked at him and shook his head. "If we were gonna do that we'd have to bring our whole fleet"

Stone Wall approached the two humans still deciding. "How bad do you think it is up there?"

"Well since Kobe is fighting off the abyss inside him and the dragons have the nuke spell I say it's fucking bad Stone Wall" Kelso commented.

"You know, maybe stealing the nuke spell was a bad idea," Colin said putting a hand on his hilt.

"Yeah but they tricked us into believing we could stop the abyss from taking over Kobe, but as usual we were fucking retarded. I don't even know how you still want us as leaders when we can't even protect ourselves" Colin complained.

Lucky put a hand on his shoulder and smiled. "You three are our leaders cause you have what it takes to face evil and beat it to the ground" Lucky looked at Colin. "All three of you have one trait no pony would want"

"And what's that?" Colin raised an eyebrow.

"The willingness to die over and over to make sure you and those around you are safe" She replied.

Kelso just sighed and sat on a rock. "It's a curse we bear and can't get rid of"

"Noponys perfect, everyone in the WoS looks up to you three as heroes given to us by the maker and would gladly fight and die without a second thought" Stone Wall commented.

"I swear you pony people are too soft, come on let's go kill a dragon," Colin said beginning to scale the volcano.

"What if the zebras attack?" Kelso asked

Colin looked down. "They already are attacking the Griffins but so far Aellô has it under control!"

"You think they might come to Equestria?"

"If they do we'll be waiting for them!"

(Top of Dragons Lair)

Colin and Kelso peeked over the cliff edge and were greeted by lava and dragons flying around. Kelso used his binoculars to look around and spotted their friend in the middle of the volcano held in chains and with black veins covering his body. In front of him were Kalameet holding the scroll and a book with strange marks on it.

"Yo we gotta act fast I think kalacunt is trying to use a spell on our boy" Kelso commented putting away the binoculars.

Colin tapped his helmet for a second think of a plan."Okay, me and Lucky will make a distraction while you and Stone Wall get Kobe and the scroll then we haul ass" Before they all agreed Lucky stood up.

"Sir with all due respect, fuck that Kalameet deserves to die today"

They all looked at Lucky for a minute all shocked at her cursing out of nowhere.

"I never thought I'd hear you curse Lucky," Kelso said surprised.

She smiled."After hanging around you all for a while it's almost impossible to not say it"

"Well then let's kick-ass and save the world again shall we?" Before they could start the sound of panting and wings from behind them could be heard.

Flying across the ocean to see what you all are up to sucks!" Twilight groaned.

"Twilight?! What the hell are you doing here?!" Colin almost shouted but caught himself.

Twilight finished breathing like a tired out track star then began her side of the story. "I was gonna see if Kobe was ready for our uh....thing and I saw the ship take off...where's Kobe?" She noticed 'her' human wasn't with them.

"He's kinda in trouble at the moment," Colin said quietly.

She grabbed Colin by his chest plate."W-Well is he okay?!"

They all stayed silent. The others all looked at each briefly then Kelso sighed and looked at Twilight. "Look Twilight the short version is Kobes in some deep shit and we're gonna save him and take a scroll"

She took a deep breath and let Colin go. She wanted to know if her friend whom she cared deeply for.

"The dragons stole a scroll?"

"Uh.....yeah the uh...dragons stole it" Stone Wall stuttered.

"Yep now let's go!" Lucky chirped taking Twilight with her and Colin.

Colin, Twilight, and Lucky slid down the steep rock slide and hid behind a giant boulder, Lucky pulled out her knife and quietly crawled over the boulder where a dragon guard slept, she jumped down and stabbed it in the neck repeatedly until it stopped moving a muscle. Colin came around the corner just in time to catch another guard and threw him into the lava below.

They moved from cover to cover evading patrols and trying not to fall in the lava. Kelso and Stone Wall made it to a ledge above Kalameet and Kobe, Kelso saw the scroll sitting on the throne next to two other guards.

"Alright Stone Wall we need to act fast, I'll jump down and grab the scroll then taken out the one on the left and you take the right" He strategically explained.

"We must hurry!" Stone Wall pointed to Kalameet who now had Kobe in a black orb.

They initiated their attack and Kelso used the metal scroll tube to knock out the guard. Kalameet turned around to face the two Warriors of Sunlight.

"You fools are too late, my plan is already set in motion" Kalameet cackled.

Kelso leaped towards him raising his sword."Not for long mother fucker!"

Kalameet simply knocked them back into the throne. "Your friend here will give me the dark powers he possesses then I will make every creature bow to my will!"

Just then Colin and Lucky unleashed a flurry of arrows down on Kalameet piercing his scales with arrows of fire and light, Twilight blasted a beam of magic at him. He raised his wings to protect himself then shot a beam of black fire at Colin and Lucky, the blast barely missed them and hit the side of the volcano causing rocks to hit the lava. The lava flew everywhere burning those who didn't find cover.

Kelso used soul spears as he took shelter under a rock. Kalameet then lifted the book in his hand high up and began chanting in a different language.

"Πατέρα μάνης! Επιτρέψτε μου να απορροφήσω το σκοτάδι που κρατάτε μέσα σε αυτό το αδύνατο undêad, ώστε να μπορώ να φέρω το σκοτάδι σε αυτή τη γη και να είμαι ένα με το Abyss και πάλι!" Once he finished the ground began to shake and the black orb became bigger and bigger. The pained screams from Kobe as he fought to keep himself together filled the air.

Colin and Kelso could see as the Abyss surrounded their friend and Kalameet but couldn't stop it. Suddenly a blast erupted from the orb and everything went white for a moment. Kelso hit his helmet letting his vision come too then looked up to see a fully armored Kobe covered in abyss ooze standing in front of Kalameet whole was also covered by the Abyss. Colin and Kelso watched as Kobe twitched and turned as if still fighting back but couldn't succeed in his efforts.

Kalameet put a claw on Kobes shoulder then leaned down. "Kill them" is all he said.

Kobe summoned a blackened sword then slowly approached Kelso and Stone Wall. Kelso was co fused on what happened to his friend but the actions of Stone Wall pulling him away broke his thoughts. Colin and Lucky joined the two and they made a long distance from Kobe as he just walked towards them twitching now and then.

"What do we do!?" Twilight yelled panicking at the situation.

"We have to help Kobe!" Kelso said pointing back at the approaching abyss walker.

Stone Wall sighed and lowered his head. "Sir Kobe no longer there guys, I'm sorry"

Colin shook his head. "We can't just kill him, there has to be a way to stop whatever it is controlling him!"

Everyone was quiet still thinking of a plan then Lucky looked up and took a deep breath.

"Sir Kelso I need you to learn how to use that spell on that scroll as we may need it later" She ordered.

He looked at her confused."So we're just gonna bomb the world?"

"No," She said bluntly. "I know a spell that can trap the effects of the explosion. When I was in the Unicorn academy we were taught many spells that could save many ponies and I was good at making bubble shields to stop things like this harming others" Lucky gestured at the scroll in his hands.

Kelso looked at the scroll not sure of it but then nodded to Lucky and opened it then began studying the scroll.

"I need time so distract Kobe or something while I read," He told the others.

"I will help with the spell as well, two is better than one" Twilight assured Lucky.

They all nodded and walked back down the ashen path towards their once-loved friend. Colin was the first to strike blows with Kobe, they locked blades then Colin used his shield to uppercut Kobe stunning him. Kobe quickly recovered and raised his left hand blasting Colin with black fire sending him in the air. Stone Wall was next on the offensive dodging the first two strikes before using his shield to punch Kobe in the head. Kobe growled then slammed his sword into the ground, the earth shook under everyone's feet then black pillars of fire erupted from the ground and lava.

Twilight and Lucky summoned bubble shields to protect the others and themselves from the oncoming fire and rocks. The black fire made contact with the shield making the others fall from the shock wave, Kalameet took off into the air then flew towards Equestria.

"Shit he's going to Equestria!" Colin yelled.

"We need to get Kobe back here first!" Twilight protested. She couldn't bear to see her special somepony like that any longer.

Colin looked down for a second then came up with an idea. "Look Lucky, Stone Wall and Kelso I want y'all to go after Kalameet and bring in every single body we have and kill that mother fucker!"

"But-" Kelso couldn't finish as Colin cut him off.

"I'll handle Kobe and we'll meet with you afterward" He promised, the others all left to the ship and Colin twirled his sword.

The black fire pillars seized letting the three remaining friends fight it out again. Colin and Kobe circled each other looking for an opening, then Kobe back stepped disappearing then reappearing behind Colin seconds away from stabbing him in the back.

"Colin look out!" Twilight warned.

He turned around and barely managed to block the attack, Colin backed up then threw his shield like a frisbee hitting Kobe in the head and closing the distance. Colin gripped his sword tightly and stabbed Kobe in the chest, he then used his left fist to punch him in the face until Kobe grabbed is hand and slowly crushed it. Colin cried out in pain as his hand shattered into pieces.

"Weak" A distorted voice said from Kobes body.

"Fucking demons always tryna start shit" Colin huffed. He stood up and used his one good arm to block and strike when he could.

"The Abyss will take over and the Dark Lord will take you all" The voice chuckled.

Colin pursed his lips. "Okay demon, demon okay I'll kick your ass, even with no hands you spare parts"

Kobe leaped forward and swung at Colin's head, Colin dodged it then reeled back his sword before both swords clashed together, sparks flew from the two knights. Colin spun around and kicked Kobe in the shin giving him some space, Kobe summoned a second sword then charged at Colin.

(Sol)

Soldiers moved to their stations to defend the castle from Kalameet. The ballista fired everything they had at the giant dragon, Kalameet fired a giant ball of black fire at the Castle but was deflected by the shield 0laced by the unicorns.

"Get the Red Barons in the air NOW!" Ordered a Captain named Nash Bird, She was the Captain of the Red Barons and a Dragon.

A back hatch opened in the courtyard and hundreds of Pegasus, Griffins, and Dragons exited the bunker and took to the Skies. As soon as they were high enough they dive-bombed towards Kalameet with the guns from bunker 3234, the bullets couldn't even scratch the armor of the Dragon. The unicorns from below fired Lighting bolts at Kalameets legs and belly, bolts managed to pierce the legs making Kalameet growl in frustration and roar out a shock wave throwing everyone off.

Shortly after they all witnessed something they usually expected from their undead leader. The Black Pearl sailed at high speeds towards Kalameet.

"WHAT'S UP, BITCHES!!" Kelso yelled before he slammed into Kalameet.

Kalameet roared in pain as he crashed into the woods. The Warriors of Sunlight cheered for their leader he left the destroyed ship along with Lucky and Stone Wall. The ground shook violently and Kalameet shot up then landed on all fours, he looked for his attackers and spotted the three of them, one of them making a rude gesture. Lucky pulled out her bow and began firing lighting arrows at Kalameet, the rest of the WoS started the next wave of attacks.

(Dragons Lair)

Colin backed off, he was tired from all the fighting and could barely get another hit off if Kobe who looked like he could go on forever. Kobe approached Colin and kicked him down, Colin dropped his sword and looked back up to Kobe.

"You will not come back this time Human;"" The voice said raising his sword. But just before he could finish off Colin Twilight stepped in between them with tears streaming down her face.

"Please don't do this Kobe!" She could barely get the words out.

Kobe froze in that instant, his eyes swirled from red to blue as if he was fighting for control. "Kobe is dead and you will be too" The voice growled, he brought down his sword but stopped when Twilight spoke again.

"I know you're still angry about the portal and how it was your only way home, I know that you suffer from nightmares every night, I know you have guilts and regrets from your past but I want you to know...I still-"

"NO!" Kobes voice screamed in a distorted tone. He stepped back lowering his sword, with one hand he threw off his helmet, His eye was covered with the black veins that went down his neck. It would shrink back into his eye then back out with each scream. "He's not here!"

"Then where is he?" Colin grunted.

Kobe pointed his sword at colin. "A world where his kind is nothing but slaves!" He then opened a window to the dimension where they watched as Kobe was traverses through snow and looked weak as ever. "Fuck you asshole!" Kobe yelled, his voice faint and weak.

Twilight herself was confused and terrified of the display, then she remembered the name the voice said, his name was 'Aim'. Colin was furious under his armor despite it's a blank look. The window closed with Kobe just now starting to fight back, Twilight felt a wave of hatred for the monster that took away her friend then blasted Aim with a large beam of magic. Colin took that moment to lift his hand and summon a Vestige Flame, he brought it down to Aims head and set him ablaze. Aim just laughed at their attempts to hurt him, their attacks did little to harm him and he grew tired of the two.

"Time to finish this!" He roared running up to Twilight and thrusting his sword towards her.

(Kobes POV)

"It's so fucking cold out here!" I shouted to God. I was walking through Ponyville and it was covered in fucking snow IN THE SPRING!! This was complete bullshit, the dude could sent me to hell or to fucking mars. This is the second fucking time I've been sent to a place with snow, why not sand or a fucking jungle like what the fuck.

(Dragons Lair)

Colin impaled Aim with his sword then tossed him near the lava bed. He had to end this quickly so he could help Twilight, Aim stabbed her in the stomach leaving her to bleed out. Colin didn't know of the extent of the damage but he was sure she would die if she didn't get help soon, he sprinted towards Aim and grabbed him by his helmet and proceeded to dunk his head into the lava. Aim cried happily in pain as the lava barely hurt his skin.

Colin tried decapitation but Aim kept dodging the swing, this gave colin an Idea and he reached into his pouch. Aim looked in shock as Colin pulled out Kobes Bible, the one thing the demon actually feared was a few feet away.

"Get that disgusting thing away from me!!" He bellowed. Aim may have been one of the most feared demons of hell but all demons even the Dark Lord Lucifer feared God.

"So...this is what you're afraid of huh?"Colin exasperated, he was tired of trying to beat the demon with his sword so now he'd beat him with the book.

Aim backed away and snarled at Colin, this battle was gonna come to a close and Colin knew he had to win, He pulled out a fire bomb and threw it towards Aims face then dashed forward. Aim brushed away the fire then looked up to see the words 'HOLY BIBLE' in his face. The cover burned his skin and not in a good way, Aim pushed Colin away the threw a punch but only hit the book again this time burning his hand.

"Oh man if Kobe ever found out you hurt his book," Colin shivered at the horrible things Kobe would do to the demon just for looking at him. "Can't say he'd be nice about it"

"You will never get him back, he's gone forever to a another dimension. I will destroy all that he held d-" He was cut off with another smack to the face and fell down.

Colin got on top of him and started beating the demon with the bible, Aim cried out in pain and tried to get Colin off of him but his dark magic was useless against holy relics. After a few more hits Aim grabbed Colin and threw him towards where Twilight laid. Colin sat up but before he went after Aim again he noticed a glowing yellow sign on the ground.

"Kobe" It read.

Colin reached out and touched it, the sign disappeared leaving Colin puzzled. The sound of someone running at him caught his attention and he was barely quick enough to block Aims attack. The two traded blows with each other with Colin taking the most pain since he dropped Kobes bible. Aim swung his sword at Colins head, Colin reached up to grab it but wasn't quick enough.

Colin screwed his eyes shut waiting for the blow but it never came, he thought it was a quick death but opened his eyes to see a yellow knight holding the blade of the sword mere inches from his face. Colin looked at the knight and realized it was Kobe.

"Oh you done fucked up now bitch!" Colin called from behind me.

With a tight squeeze the sword shattered into pieces. "No one, touches my stuff or my friends" Kobe clenched his fist then brought to Aims gut, The two looked like the yin and yang of each other with one being the light and the other being the dark. The two forces moved like lighting striking each other, Colin had a hard time seeing them go from one place to another.

Colin took that as a sign to get Twilight some help and picked her up. As he picked her up she groaned at the pain, Colin carefully walked up the inside of the volcano then slid down the outside.

(Ponyville)

Chaos erupted in Ponyville, Equestrian and Warriors of Sunlight forces used everything they had against Kalameet. Kelso and the Red Barons were backed up by the Wonder Bolts, the used lighting and fire attacks to cripple Kalameets left wing. Kalameet used his tail to swat away a squad of Equestrian guards, he shot a beam of black fire at Kelso and the dragon he rode on but they dodged it with ease and fired lighting back at him.

"We need to hit him in the eyes so we can blind his ass!" Kelso told his squad.

"I can lead my team to distract him so you can get a hit in!" Spitfire offered.

Kelso nodded. "Alright lets get this bread!!"

Lucky lead Liberty Division through the West side of Ponyville blocking off Kalameets escape route. Stone Wall had Spear Company block off the South end of town boxing in the Dragon of the Abyss. While the Equestrians and Warriors fought the Dragon the elements were at Sol as a safe haven for the residents of Ponyville.

"I hope they are alright" Flutter Shy worried.

"Ahm sure they are just about to finish up....hopefully" Apple Jack sheepishly smiled.

"What about Twilight? She followed the ship the guys were on but I didn't see her return" Rainbow Dash pointed out.

The others all realized that and hoped that their friend was safe and not in trouble. They sat in a small circle and made small talk about old adventures They went on, Star Light started thinking about Kobe and how he's somewhat different from his fellow undead.

"So what's Kobes deal, I know he's a bit different from Colin and Kelso especially when it comes to anything that involves love?"

"Well Darling it's not an easy subject for him and I don't know if he's told you but he gets really nervous around Twilight and Princess Luna, it's quite humorous to watch" Rarity explained whilst stifling a laugh. "He is a more traditional Stallion"

"Yeah during heat week he literally jumped out the castle windows in Canterlot and fell at least 700 hooves down into a shallow pond," Rainbow Dash made a reenactment of the whole situation. "Then he hit Twilight in the head with a rock"

Star Light raised in eyebrow. "Humans don't go into heat?"

"I think Twilight said something about humans being different from ponies when it comes to cycles and something called D N uh...., I can't remember much cause I fell asleep as soon as she started being an egg head again" Rainbow Dash yawned.

They chatted some more then the while castle shook from an explosion outside in Ponyville. Apple Jack went to see what happened, she looked out the window and saw a huge mushroom cloud in the sky.

"Oh no"

(Dragons Lair shore)

Colin was carrying Twilight when he spotted a small explosion in the distance, it was hard to see but he could spot the top of the mushroom cloud from where he stood. From the far right an air ship came towards the volcano, Colin looked at it and noticed it had rainbow like feathers on its sails.

A parrot poked her head over the rails and waved to Colin, they descended to the waters and laid out their ramp. One by one the crew of this mysterious ship departed with crates meant for the dragons. The parrot who wore a big hat approached Colin then spotted the bleeding Twilight.

"Oh no...you need help" She commented.

"Yeah I do, can you help me get to a doctor?"

"We have a shipment for the drag-" The parrot was cut off by Colin.

"Their dead now please help her she'll die soon if we don't help her" Colin said getting irritated.

The parrot looked at her crew for a moment wondering what to do with the cargo. She had to make a quick decision and decided to help the knight and the purple pony.

"Alright we can take you to Griffin Stone, in return you can tell us about what happened here" The parrot said.

Colin rolled his eyes. "Yeah sure whatever,"

They got back on the airship and sailed at high speeds towards Griffin Stone. The crew of the ship looked on at mushroom cloud watching slowly disappear. Colin tended to Twilight inside the cabin, he managed to stop the bleeding and used a blessing to heal most of the cut.

The parrot came inside to check on the two. "Sorry to bother you I just never got your name, I'm Captain Celaeno" She stuck out her claw.

Colin stood up and shook her claw. "Colin of the Warriors of Sunlight,"

Celaenos eyes widened "The Warriors of Sunlight? I thought they were old myths"

"Nope, we are I believe 20,000 or more strong, We have members stationed at Klugetown all the way to Griffin Stone" Colin explained.

"You lead over 20,000 soldiers!? That's awmazing!" Celaeno exclaimed.

"Well its more of me and my friends leading them, There's three of us, Me, Kelso and Kobe" Colin corrected, he took off his helmet and placed it by Twilights bed.

Celaeno looked at Colin and tilted her head slightly. "So what are you, you don't look like a pony or any other creature?"

"I'm a human, me and the boys were transported here by unknown means and have been fighting evil since...I think July when we got here. We fought the old Crystal empire king, we best the shit out of Chrysalis and even threw Down with Tirek" Colin told the Captain who looked on in awmazment.

"Wow that must be some adventure, me and my crew just sail the skies and hunt treasure" She chuckled.

"Do you ever plunder other ships?' Colin raised an eye brow.

Celaeno just shrugged. "Only those that would pose a threat to others or my crew, other than that we hunt treasure and deliver cargo"

Colin nodded and turned his attention back to Twilight who was mumbling about something.

(Dragons Lair)

Kobe parried Aims next strike then countered with a blade to the demons chest. Aim cried out in pain from the blessed Zweihander, he knew this was the end for him but at least his masters would be able to attack soon thanks to Kalameet. Kobe pulled the sword out of Aims chest then with one hefty swing he finally decapitated Aim and killed him. The demons body fell to his knees, Kobe then kicked it into the lava where it was burnt to a crisp.

"That's for sending me to another dimension" He said watching the body fizzle away.

Kobe then sat down on a rock to contemplate life as he knew, as of right now he was a phantom and would have to return to the other Equestria unless he found a way to get a portal to his Equestria open. His thoughts landed on Twilight and how she was hurt because of his foolishness and mistrust in every one, he couldn't believe he trusted an evil dragon over a princess who showed him kindness and it hurt to think about it..

"Lord," He said looking up at the sky. "What I've done is stupid and now I'm paying the price, I just hope you'll spare Twilight an early meeting and help us out one last time"

His body began to fade away as he was being sent back to the other Equestria, a tear fell down his face as he slowly faded away.

"Sorry Twilight"

(Ponyville)

Kelso stood behind a chimney ready for the right moment to strike. Right as the Wonderbolts were fired upon by Kalameet, Kelso used Soul Streak to fire back both his and Kalameets attack. The spell flew through the air and shot Kalameet in the mouth knocking him back.

The troops all took the chance attack Kalameet, Kelso jumped down and went to find Lucky. After a but of searching he found her commanding WoS troops towards their positions.

"Lucky!" He called. Lucky quickly turned around and looked at Kelso. "It's time" He said.

She knew what that meant and prepared herself for the most dangerous task ever taken. They pushed past troops and ordered them to all evacuate the town. Within minutes the town was empty and there stood Kelso, Lucky and Kalameet.

"You are a f-fool to think you c-can defeat me!" Kalameet insulted, he was hurt but refused to let down.

"I got you right where I want you," Kelso commented. He looked at Lucky." Lucky use the shield and hold your fucking ground unless you want to see your maker early" He ordered.

Lucky nodded nervously. "You got it boss" She closed her eyes and a giant blue ball surrounded Kelso and Kalameet.

"What is this!? What are you planing!?" Kalameet demanded.

"I'm ready, are you ready Lucky!?" Kelso screamed.

"Damn right I'm ready!" Lucky yelled back with a sinister smile.

"Let's fucking do this shit!" Kelso lifted his staff and a white ball began to swirl above them.

Lucky looked in awe as the ball grew bigger and bigger, the spell that could destroy the planet was about to go off and Lucky was the only one standing in its way. She used all her mental strength to keep the barrier together.

The ball grew to the size of Twilights Castle, sparks of lighting shot from the ball. Kalameet could only look on in horror as Kelso brought down the ball hitting both him and Kalameet. With a bang so loud even other nations could hear it the world shook to its core, Lucky felt like she was being hit with a train going mach 40 but kept the spell up. Her pained screams were canceled out by the explosion and she had to cover her eyes from the blinding light.

(Sol)

The light beamed through the windows and shook the castle violently. The girls all held each other thinking this was the end but after an hour of holding they looked up and saw the castle was still here. Rainbow Dash looked outside to see a massive crater in the outskirts of Ponyville.

"D-Did they win?" A pony asked from the crowd.

Rainbow Dash tried to look around but spotted nothing. "Uhm I think so but I don't see anyone"

"Lets go check" Star Light suggested.

The others agreed and everyone left to see the aftermath. As they approached Ponyville The girls Spotted Lucky laying on the ground surrounded by dead Ponies, Griffins and Dragons. Apple Jack and Flutter Shy went to see if she was alright, they kneeled next to her and took off her helmet, Luckys horn was cracked badly and showed no sign of life either. But just before the girls could leave Lucky shot straight up and grabbed her helmet.

"Wheres Kelso?!" She shouted to the two mares.

"We don't know he haven't found him yet" Flutter Shy said. "We need to get you to a doctor Ms. Blossom"

"No I need to find Kelso" She got up and pushed through the mares and limped to the crater. "Sir Kelso!" She called into the crater but got no response.

A hand grabbed her shoulder making her scream and hit the person behind her. Kelso groaned at the sudden attack.

"Ow that hurt!" He whined. My my immediately wrapped him in a hug with tears streaming down her face.

"We did it Sir Kelso, We did it!" She sobbed happily.

Kelso patted her back softly. "Yes we did," He said solemnly. The both looked at the hundreds upon thousands of bodies that gave their lives for a better future. Kelso then looked at Luckys horn and sighed.


"I'm sorry about your horn,"


Lucky smiled softly. "Hey, as long as I can still fight I'm not giving up over a simple crack"


Kelso chuckled at her enthusiasm. "That's why your on the council"


(Griffin Stone a week later)

Twilight opened her eyes and was welcomed by a hospital ceiling. She sat up slowly and looked around the room for Kobe or any of her friends, She was alone in the room. The memory of the fight played in her mind from when she was stabbed to when a yellow figure saved her and Colin from Aim before she blacked out.

The door to her room opened and a Griffin doctor entered the room. "Ah, Princess Sparkle it's so good to see you back in the living world" She chirped. "My names Needle fang and I have been making sure you didn't die on us after Sir Colin brought you here"


"Where did he go?"


"Oh sir Colin was called back to Equestria to help with the damage done by that awful Dragon they slayed," She explained.

"What about Kobe, is he here?"

Needle shook her head. "No I'm afraid no ones heard from him not even Sir Colin nor Sir Kelso"

"Okay thank you, when can I leave?"

"Well thanks to your Alicorn magic your wounds are 98 percent healed, just do not try jumping Jack's or crunches if you plan on exercising" Needle Laughed sheepishly at the end of her sentence. "In other words you are free to leave whenever you choose, I just needed this board and now you have a good day princess!" Needle left the room after a brief check up.


Twilight sat up and found her clothes and armor in a chair all polished and cleaned. She took off her patients gown and put on her sweater and jeans, She used magic to teleport herself back to Ponyville.

A big crater sat outside of Ponyville where something big happened obviously. Twilight walked towards her castle passing by ponies who were being helped by Equestrian and WoS troops rebuilding houses and shops. She entered her castle where she was assaulted with hugs from her friends.

"Oh my gosh Darling are you okay we've been worried sick!?" Rarity asked checking Twilight for anything wrong.


Twilight softly smiled. "I'm fine girls but I am a little tired,"


Apple Jack snorted. "I bet after all the chaos that's been going on I'd be beat too!"


"Yeah," Twilight looked down. "Hey have y'all heard from Kobe at all or..."


The girls went silent, Colin told them about what had happened and knew Twilight wouldn't take it well. Twilight looked at her friends waiting for a response then Flutter Shy stepped up.

"Twilight, when Colin came back he told us everything that happened, Kobe was sent to another dimension and only came back as a thing called a phantom. The effect lasts until a task is completed then the phantom would get sent back to its original place, Kobe is still in another place and we haven't found a way to find him yet" Once Flutter Shy finished all Twilight could do was stand there and take in what she had heard.


"So he's gone forever?"Her lips trembled.


Flutter Shy nodded. "Until we can bring him back here, I'm afraid we won't see him for a while, I'm sorry Twilight"


The girls all wrapped Twilight in a hug but she couldn't feel it as She only felt a wave of sadness crash over her. The one she loved was gone in another dimension with no way back, she couldn't help but silently cry into her friends arms.


"It's not fair"

Author's Note: https://music.

We're almost done gamers, I can't believe how far we've gotten since almost a year ago. I know it's not normal for me to right a mostly 3rd POV chapter but eh what the hell hopefully y'all like it and be ready for the last chapter coming soon. I do plan on making a sequel after this or a prequel depending on how many people want either or, I have both of them ready so if y'all decide by July then I'll start on one of them.


For those wondering what Kalameet said it was in Greek. It was basically him chanting so bs about controlling the Abyss.