• Published 14th Jul 2019
  • 5,591 Views, 103 Comments

Fallen Order - Jar Man

  • ...
30
 103
 5,591

Just a little closer

Author's Note:

Hey gamers it's ya boi Souls and I have a video that YouTube recommended to me and it really made me think about life. When my parents split I had to live with my dad and at first it was fine but ever since he met Jenifer it went all to he'll from the abuse both physically and mentally and my mother being manipulative about me not being around and I hated them all for it. I never forgave them for years on end and it ruined everything I dreamed of like a happy family a simple life. After this video I sat in my attic and thought to myself about all the hatebi held agasint them and most of all my dad who I didn't realize it but he tried his best and couldn't get out of the relationship with my step mom since they had a kid and he was forced fo stay with her. I know this won't mean much to y'all but In just needed to get this off my chest and dad I forgive you and I'm sorry

We stood inside the dark chambers.

Watching...

Waiting...

Johnny was chained to the ground like an animal and rightfully so. He murdered an emperor and father along with helping Tirek in his war agasint us. I honestly wanted to be locked away forever since he chose this path he will see it through.

"I am...emperor AellĂ´ of the Griffin Empire;" He hesitated at the name of emperor. "You have commited horrendous crimes not only agasint my citizens but agasint all of Equis"

Johnny just chuckled darkly at that. "You all are just animals who will eventually be erraticated from this dissolate place"

I just rolled my eyes at that retarded comment.

"You will be locked away in Tarturis alone in the darkness for the rest of your days" AellĂ´ announced. He nodded to me and Colin and we walked over and grabbed the chains then picked him up. We dragged him to the airship that was guarded by the WoS and the Sentinals, we were gonna need a lot just for Johnny and I wouldn't hesitate to kill him.

Once we were on board we set sail back go Equestria. I was just glad we didn't suffer huge casualties. But the strange thing is how easy is was to capture Johnny it was as tbough he didn't even try, I just shrugged it off as me being ready that time and watched the day go by.

(2 Days later,Canterlot castle throne room)

After I let Colin and Kelso take Johnny to see Luna and get all that shit sorted out I sat on a bench with Lucky, Dotharam and Twilight who poofed next to me as so in as I sat down.

"Sir have you noticed that catching the killer was strangely easy? Lucky asked.

"I actually thought about that earlier no joke I wondered the same," I tapped my helmet humming to myself. "maybe he knew he was fucked so he just gave up or probably plans on breaking Tirek out I dont know"

Dotharam leaned forward. "Well if that's the case shoulding we just be rid of him?"

"Man I honestly would if we could but theres a chance he'd come back and I don't want tk sosnt the rest of my life kicking his ass over and over...and over" I leaned back and Twilight put her head on my shoulders. "Hey Twinkle I think your head is loose"

She just smiled and shook her head. "Nope its right where I want it"

Lucky and Dotharam both silently chuckled at her antics. I know I was 18 now and all that but I still haven't thought about a relationship since me and thw boys are always busy. Colin when we're not killing things would baby sit the crusaders aho I only met like twice in all my time here and Kelso helps Pinkie Pie with her baking then I have to deal with trying to make sure nothing attacks my friends or my comrades.

I groaned. "Man we need a vacation some day all of us the whole WoS just go to a beach and fucking chill instead of having to save Equestria with our badassery"

Lucky perked up and lifted her visor showing a mischievous smile. "Why choose the beach sir?"

"Well back home Inused to build trenches in the sand and we'd have a while trench war with rocks and shit," I smiled at those memories "good times they were"

"Oh and that's all nothing more?" She Asked.

I looked at her and she put her hands on her chest plate. It took my stupid ass a minut to realize she was talking about half naked pony chicks out there. My face red with that realization.

"N-No! I would never go to the beach to stare at hot chicks I build trenches and sand people"I stammered. They all laughed at me but it was true I did like to build trenches and sand people.

Colin and Kelso came back looking tired as fuck. They sat on the ground next to the bench. "Alright man it's finally done, he's being sent to the darkest pits of Tarturis" We high fived and sat there for a while longer before heading back to Sol.

(Sol)

We sat in ths observation tower looking over Sol. It was a quiet night not a single sound of birds timber wolves or crickets. I looked at the village we had and smiled.

"You ever wonder what life here would've been like if the WoS didn't exist here?" I asked the boys.

Colin scratched his chin before shrugging "Well...we'd probably be looking for another way home still or start our donut shop here"

"I thought about becoming a bounty hunter you know to like kick ass everywhere without the whole leading an army" Kelso said sipping on his cider.

"We might have been stuck in the basement then if it weren't for them" I said.

"Yeah and you and Twilight would probably be sharing a bed by now" Colin laughed. I punched him in the shoulder but he just continued laughing his ass off. Kelso joined in and started silently giggling like a school girl.

"Fuck y'all me and Twilight are just friends" I crossed my arms and mumbled to myself.

Colin sat up and shook his head. "Bro she wanted to fuck you so bad during that heat week they literally threw a spear into your leg to get you"

"Whoa whoa whoa now pump the brakes buckweed last time I checked you hid in a tree from Apple Jack, and she was ready to bdsm ur ass if it weren't for me" I pointed at him. "I had to jump out a fucking castle and break my legs to keep my innocence!" I threw my hands up in frustration.

I hummed to myself them directed my view towards the ugly ass castle that housed Twilight and Spike. The thing had spikes on the Crystal tree limbs that could implae you making it look like Draculas castle if he was a hippy and gay. I got the idea to grab the great bow from the stand and pulled out some lighting arrows. I pulled the arrow back and let it fly towards the castle and land in one of the giant pointed sticks.

Colin came up and stood by me."Why are you shooting at Twilights castle?"

"For science duh, I'm trying to see if enough electricity will piss off Ponyville and cause I'm bored" I answered.

Colin nodded. "Ah well carry on sir" he saluted and watched as I failed to break any of the pointed stems.

After a few minutes a letter with Twilights seal on it. Colin grabbed it and opened it, he smiled and began reading it out loud to us.

"Dear Warriors of Sunlight I have noticed big electric arrows stuck on my castle and would like to request you to find something else to do or I'll come over there and hit you with a book, Princess Twilight"

We all looked at each other before laughing like rich people. I tested our luck and fired another arrow with a note attached saying 'dew it'. We waited and I was a little nervous as I'm pretty sure she'd do it. I was right as she poofed inside the room the started hitting me with a book like John wick did to the giant guy.

"Ow! Fuck! Okay okay!" I covered my head as I ran around the room trying to evade her attacks.

I stopped then she slammed into me knocking us both to the ground. I groaned as I rolled under her to where she is now sitting on my waist.

"I was trying to make you trip over me but that didn't go so well" I said.

"Nope now you have to help me watch the crusaders" She chirped.

"B-But I hate kids!" I whined.

She pulled me up and I dusted myself off. "Yes but now you can learn how to like them so let's go"

I looked over to the boys for help. "Guys are y'all just gonna let her kidnap me?"

"I need to go get more cider and Colin has to go to help Lucky with something" Kelso lied. I felt so betrayed as we teleported to the castle.

I saw the cutiemark crusaders working on some kind of project that looked really fucking dangerous. It looked like a catapult with wings and a trampoline. Apple Bloom saw us and jumped down from the trampoline landing in front of us.

"Hey there Kobe how are ya?"

I put on a fake smile under my helmet. "Oh I'm doing just dandy Apple Bloom how about you?"

"Me and the girls are working on getting our cutiemarks by becoming construction builders!" She beamed.

I nodded and walked over to the contraption. The whole thing it self looked like it could kill you if used wrongly, A lever sat next to the launcher of the thing. The three girls all out on helmets and sat in the spoon of the catapult.

"Kobe would you like to do the honors?" Sweetie bell asked.

A sinister grin crept across my face as I walked uo and and pulled the lever watching the girls go flying down the halls. They crashed into some mattresses they set up and seemed alright. They looked at each other's ass to see if they got their marks but we're saddened to know they didn't. I sat down in one of the thrones and stared at the glowing map and all the tiny towns and cities on it, I clenched my fist and tried to crush the village that once held communism.

Suddenly a voice came up behind me. "Why are you crushing my old village?"

I almost screamed like a girl but held it in and turned around to see a Starlight in some poofy ass robes.

"Oh uh....nothing" I said innocently.

"Mr Kobe can we ask you something?" The crusaders asked in unison.

"Sure"

"Can you help us get our Warriors of Sunlight cutiemarks?" Apple Bloom asked.

"Shit uh..." I looked to Twilight for some back up but she just sat on the arm of the chair. "I don't think we can recruit child soldiers and your sisters would kill me repeatedly"

"Aww but we could be good at fighting monsters!" Scootaloo said pretend punching an invisible bad guy.

"Look just keep trying different things but don't try fighting monster until your like 18 or something"

They then went off to do some other thing to get their cutiemarks. Twilight leaned over and was now laying across me with a smile on her face. I didn't care at this point I just let her do whatever as long as It's not too bad.

I looked around as I didn't see the purple dragon anywhere. "Wheres Spike at I thought he lived here too?"

"Oh he's hanging out with Big Mac and their little game friends up at the farm" Starlight answered.

Nice to know he doesn't have to deal with the antics that go on here. We sat and watched the girls try different things like cooking which they made me the taste tester, its in humane to feed someone whatever died in that pot. They tried to joust with each other but failed in the process and just tired themselves out. Starlight carried them to the rooms leaving me stuck with Twilight who was fake sleeping but I digress.

I shifted myself and picked her up and carried her to her room. I kicked open her door and tossed her onto the bed then made my way out the door.

"No goodnight hugs?" I heard her ask.

"Nien now go to sleep" I turned to leave again.

"Pleaaaaaaase I can't sleep without somepony to comfort meeee" She waved her arms at the empty spot.

"What about Spike?"

She rolled her eyes. "He's not here dummy"

"Still no"

"Pretty please" she held the door shutnsith magic.

I sighed heavily. "Fuck me lady fine! Only if you don't pull nothing funny?" I asked finally giving in.

She gleefully cheered as I took off my armor leaving the blue sweater and my pants on. I climbed into the bed and instantly she attached herself to my right arm. Now that I think about but I should have just left and slept down in the lobby. I laid my head on the pillow and stared up at the ceiling, I felt the breathing if Twilight on my arm as I laid there.

"Thanks for staying"

"Yeah no problem" I smiled to her.

I closed my eyes and went to sleep waking uo in the dream world soon after. The place this time a war torn Oklahoma with the Devin Tower collapsed and the streets empty but with few cars that remained. I was kinda uncomfortable with this secene as its my home and brings back old memories.

"Tell my young man why don't you accept her" The voice asked.

"The hell you talking about?"

"I know you have feelings for her so why not tell her?"

"Well...I got shit to do man like make sure no one harms Equestria anymore and find a different way home"

"I offered a way home no?"

I deadpaned at the sky. "Yeah but only two of us would have left and we came here together so we will leave here together"

The voice sighed happily. "A bond that can't be broken is truly the most righteous. So I will ask you this. Would you accept your friends if they ever fell for the ponies here or even Griffins?"

"Shit I mean I have my religious beliefs but if lets say Colin gets himself a dragon as a girlfriend I'd be pretty fucking proud of the man. I like Twilight don't get me wrong I just don't understand how relationships work since I've been a loner boner for all my life" I was being honest kinda.

"Princess Celestia seems content with you, Twilight and princess Luna" the voice rebuttals.

I roll my eyes. "Yeah but I'm not a muslim (no offense) but I want to spend the rest of my life with one person only"

"And who would that be?"

That made me think of whats gone on in the past with us arriving here and all the shit we out up with trhing to see tomorrow. "Well with way things are now I guess....it would probably be Twilight since we hang out more and I do enjoy her company sometimes and although she does get too touchy sometimes I started to not care as much just as long as it's not like 'let me eat your ass' kind of shit" I explained to the voice.


"You fight monsters that would scare even the strongest man away yet you can't talk to girls?"


"It's complicated man it's not like I can just be like 'Sup Twi wanna date?' I have the confidence of a fucking rat when it comes to that shit"


"She won't give up you know as we speak she is probably thinking of many ways-


"OKAY I DON'T WANT TO KNOW LALALALA!" I covered my ears droaing out the voice.


"You don't want to know what she really thinks of you?"" Questioned the voice.


I thought for a moment. "I mean...sure I guess"


Images appeared and it showed when Twilight first met us and that night at the party when we danced. Tthere was one where she watched me sleep which was fucking creepy and one where she was in her elf outfit for Christmas looking rather cute in it. Then from her perspective of the heat week incident from me getting out of dodge to falling out of the castle window with the spear wound, she felt horrible about it and wouldnt leave her house until the girls came by to help her. The image then went to when I found out about the portal and her, I could see the hate in my eyes even under the helmet. I could see the urge to kill her by the way I clenched my fists, Twilight on the other hand felt like complete shit about it and when I left it showed her crying for days on end while I just sat in my chair in the observation room.

The image changed to when she snuck into my bed the other day and this bitch some how pick locked that shit. My jaw dropped at that cause I didn't expect this kind of shit from her. I felt my friend in my pants getting excited so I punched myself in the dick and regretted it afterwards.


"Well...now I know how she got in" I wheezed still holding myself.


The voice chuckled at who I guessed was me. "You have a strange taste my child"


"Fuck...off" I flipped off the voice as things went white.


My eyes flicked open and I was staring at the ceiling again. I took in a deep breath and sighed looking down at the sleeping purple lady wrapped around me. I tried to move but she tightened her grip around me, I whimpered quietly. The door to the room opened and Starlight poked her head in and we made eye contact.

"Help me please" I whispered to her.


"Have you seen a blue scroll?" She asked looking around.


I shrugged in confusion. "What? No I've been stuck in her death grip all night!"


She pjrsed her lips before smiling. "Oh well see ya!" She chirped before closing the door.


"Mother fucker..."