• Published 14th Jul 2019
  • 5,601 Views, 104 Comments

Fallen Order - Jar Man

  • ...
30
 104
 5,601

The showdown of a life time

A few days have gone by and we arrived in Zebrica. It was in utter chaos, dead littered the streets and fire raged from buildings. It was as if some one angered Tirek and this is what his rage left behind. Once we landed I had three search parties go into the town to find survivors, the ships stayed by the docks while I along with Colin, Kelso and the girls looked around.

"Cwispy" Kelso mumbled causing us to chuckle a bit.

"That's just horrible!" Apple Jack scolded us. I then bursted out laughing and fell over, I knew it was fucked up to laugh but I haven't laughed in probably a cool minute.

"What's so funny?" Rarity asked. I had to have Kelso explain as I was still laughing my ass off.

"It was a meme from back home but you wouldn't understand" Kelso explained. I never explained to them our dark humor and figured they wouldn't care.

We continued our search until it started getting dark and went back. The camp was set up by the time we got back, I was informed of a few survivors found in our medical tent so I went to see if any could talk.

I entered the tent and saw a few zebras on beds with IVs in them, I sat next to the most alive looking one and started asking questions.

"What happend here?" The Zebra looked at me weakly and sighed.

"The red one and his armies came looking for something.." He started. I could tell he wouldn't make it but seeing as he was the only one able to talk I had no other options.

"What we're they looking for?" I asked him then.

"It was an old relic of ours that holds terrible power" he seemed very uncomfortable about whatever relic Tirek found.

"Did he say what he planned on using it for at all by chance?" We needed to get moving again as soon as possible but with that weapon he had it could probably destroys other cities in minutes.

"H-He is gonna use it to turn others into those wretched c-creatures of his;" My eyes widened at that realization. He was making his army by basically stealing bodies.

"Do you know where he went at all?!" I said frantically.

"He went to the ancient temple of cabdul to preform his ritual of-" the sounds of yelling and fighting cut him off and I went outside to see what was happening.

I left the tent and saw a small group of demons fighting with my guys. I ran over to them and joined in the fighting, an imp came from above and latched on to my head punching it. I stumbled over and fell causing the imp to let go. It tried to crawl away but I grabbed its legs and drug it towards me, I grabbed the bottom of its jaw with my left hand and it's upper jaw with my right then pulled it apart with a satisfying crack. I picked up my sword and shield just in time to decapitate another imp. I cut down a titan when I realized something about it, I saw stripes on its body indicating it was once a zebra. I felt a little bad but at least its no longer in pain I guess.

A hatchet flew threw the air and landed in my chest sending me backwards. I groaned as I got up, I pulled it out and looked at its ugly ass carvings. I tossed it away and looked to the perpetrator and spotted a cloaked figure. The more I looked at the figure the more I noticed it was wearing knight armor underneath the cloth. It drew it's sword which was the twin ringed knight swords and started walking over to me.

"Oh ho! Your approaching me?" I had hoped the person understood the reference.

"I can't take your soul without getting closer" it snarled. I made the 'well what is it!' gesture to him.

"Oh then come as close as you like" I waited for him to sprint and just as he did that I dodged to the right and rolled as he brlugjt down the swords.

I punched him in the head causing him to stumble back but quickly recover. He then swung both blades at me sendimg me into a giant boulder, I got back up and spun around with the sword and swept his legs out from under him. As soon as he fell I grabbed his helmet and wrestled with him until I managed to pull it off. I looked at the person in shock and confusion.

"Johnny?!" I shouted. "What the fuck are you doing here?!" Johnny was a cunt from my high school, he was always a dick to me and my friends but mostly me.

Johnny got up and took back his helmet, he out it back on and picked up his swords. I snapped out of my daze as his swords came flying at my head causing me to duck and roll past him. I spun around and landed a blow in his side, he used a pyromancy spell and tried to set me on fire with fire balls. I dodged the first three then caught the fourth and threw it back at him hitting his face. Johnny threw his left sword at me cutting my left leg then charged at me. I lifted my shield as He made contact and sent us both to the ground.

I punched him with my shield and He stabbed my in the should in return, I used my legs to throw him over me and pulled out the knife and tossed it away. Johnny grabbed my helmet then kicked me in the face, I stumbled back but luckily dodged the next blow and swung my sword at his arm cutting it deep.

"You know I always hated the fact you were a brony and how your little friends always annoyed me," he parried my next attack and punched me in the face "The way you all acted like little fags and shit just pissed me off" I laughed at him as I got up.

"I never liked you much either Johnny boy, you act all tough till your mommy comes along and your a little quiet bitch" I punched his right leg inwards and stabbed him in the arm. He pulled out the blade and pushed me back.

"You were always a fag and loved drawing those gay ass ponies" he insulted me. I wasn't phased by it as It was pretty funny actually.

"Tell me, do you have the undead curse too?" I asked wanting to confirm he could come back.

"Yeah I do. Why?" I smiled at that.

"Now I won't feel bad about killing you" I threw a knife at his chest and ran towards him. He pulled it out but not fast enough to dodge my flying boot to his face.

He fell over and I was about to go for the kill but he held something in his hand that flashed a bright light blinding me then dissapeard. I looked around but saw no demon nor Johnny anywhere. I pulled out my estus and drank the pain away like every other drunk then went to find Colin and Kelso. I found them sitting by some barrels and sat next to them.

"Guess who I just fought"

"Who" they asked in unison.

"Johnny from school" I answered. They both looked at me and I just nodded.

"Are you fucking serious?!" Colin asked.

"Yep just like at school he was being a cock and right when I was about to kill him he teleported out of here like a BITCH!" I shouted the last part.

"How did he get here?" Kelso asked making womder the same thing.

"Bro I didn't bother asking during our fight 'hey how did you get here's that's just retarded and plus he probably invaded or something" I said nonchalantly.

We sat there thinking of what to do next now that we know another human is here that we know. The girls who looked worse for where came over to us and we were now in a small circle.

"We don't umderstand how you all can keep going darling, my mane is getting out of touch" Rarity complained.

"I'm tired too but we need to stop Tirek before it's too late. Hes using some relic to turn others into demons" I told them. They all looked at me with fear amd shock.

"Why would he do that?!" Rainbow yelled.

"We stopped his main point of access to Tarturis so hes finding a new way to make an army" I guessed cause its really all I got.

"Well that's just not fun being something your not!" Pinkie pouted.

"Yeah tell me about it..." I mumbled. I leaned against the barrel and closed my eyes.

(A week later)

"I fucking hate this stupid place I wish we never came here good fucking Lord man!!" I shouted after hitting my head. We've been here in this fucking desert place for a damn week and I hate it so fucking much. Some village elder tried to steal from me in the next town we found so I beat his shit in and had to have Rainbow Dash and Apple Jack pull me away from him.

I would say fuck these people and leave but Tirek is here and I hate him more so I'd have to suck it up. Celestia sent me a letter letting me know the nobles are wanting to make me and the Warriors of Sunlight a threat since we are protecting Klugetown. I sent a letter back telling her to tell her nobles I would kill them when I got back and continued to get inside the temple. It took us a while to get to it since we had to go through destroyed cities and demons every fucking day. I bought extra supplies from Scrapple for my guys while we were here as we were in need of medical supplies and food. But anyways we broke down the temple doors and I led the others inside, I used my eye to see through the dark and kill any hiding enemies. I had to use a long sword to fight through the narrow corridors.

As we made our way through the old ruins I had a strange feeling of some sorts, like something calling out to me but I can't hear it. I pushed that thought away and continued my way through the dark place.

"Y-Yoh know when I agreed to fight Tirek with you I didn't mean in a dark creepy cave" Rainbow shuddered.

"Is that Rainbow Dash sounding scared?" Apple Jack teased.

"What?! No! I'm just worried for...FlutterShy is all I swear!" She stammered. I looked behind me and Flutter Shy was being carried my Colin like a statue.

We stopped in front of a door that had some metal contraption needed to open it. I looked around for any lever or button, the door must have some way to open it.

"Hey what's this button do?" I heard Kelsos voice ask. I turn aroumd and watch him press the button hidden behind some webs. The door slowly lifted open and we entered, we ended up in a big chamber of old coffins.

We walked past the coffins and turned down the next hallway, I was the first to get blasted by a trap and set on fire. I started beating myself to put out the fire and the boys joined in on putting me out.

"You good?" Colin asked pulling me up.

"Yeah but this time your taking the lead" I responded. We continued down the path trying to avoid traps in the process and found another door but it was already open.

The sounds of voices could be heard from a hole just ahead of us. I peaked over to see darkness and a faint light at the bottom.

"Time to stop whatever he's doing" I say as I throw some rope down. I went down first with Colin and Kelso right behind me. Once I was at the bottom I crawled over to the ledge where the light came from, I peered over and scanned over the whole ritual room the place was turned into and found Tirek wearing a necklace with a skull on it.

"This place looks like a tomb from skyrim dude" Colin exclaimed. He was right but that's not important, what was, was the plan to get that necklace and beat Tireks ass.

"We need a way to get to Tirek before he does something big" I whispered to him.

"We could try and crawl along the ceiling using those vines up there" Colin pointed to the ceiling. I reached up and pulled on the vine near me to make sure I didn't fall while climbing.

I started climbing up the wall and slowly made my way across the ceiling, I felt my muscles start to hurt due to me hanging from the FUCKING CEILING but I digress. I stopped when I was right above Tirek. I looked back and nodded to the others who were on the ledge, I took a deep breath before dropping down onto him.

"Suprise mother fucker!!" I yelled grabbing onto him. He stsrted shaking his head to try and get me off.

"Get off of me wretch!" He yelled. I pulled out my sword and cut off his horn right before I fell off.

I got up and the attack already started, I looked at Tirek and he was pissed. He shot a beam of magic at me but I blocked it and rolled to the right of him, I spun around and stabbed him in his leg. Tirek roared in pain before grabbing me and throwing me into a pillar.

"This is the end for you human!" Tirek boasted. Out of no where Johnny jumped down and stood in my way to Tirek.

I tightend my grip on my sword and charged at him. I swung towards his neck but he dodged it and stepped back, I came in with a left hook with my shield and punched him in the helmet. Johnny twirled around and fire spewed from the ground sending me flying. I looked up and saw two giant blades coming down on Me, I rolled over to dodge my demise. I kicked him in the head and got up, I pulled out my talisman and aimed my shot at Tirek who was killing my guys. The lighting spear flew through the air and managed to strike him in the neck knocking off the necklace.

I sprinted past enemy swinging left and right then slid to the necklace. I quickly picked it up and fell back to our holding position near a doorway.

"We got the necklace now all we need is Tirek!" I shouted to Twilight. The sounds of gunfire was definitely giving me a head ache making me wish I blew up bunker 3234.

"Look out!" Twilight shouted to me. I turned around and was stabbed by a giant sword.

"Oh that's just cheap" I wheeled before being thrown down. Johnny was blasted by Twilights magic and as he flew past me I grabbed the back of his neck then slammed him to the ground knocking him out. I was just going to stomp hus head in but then I remembered Twilight and the girls having the elements.

"Bro what's the new plan?!" Colin said waving me over.

"Girls use the elements on Tirek NOW!" I shouted. They stood by each other and one by one they glowed and transformed into like powerful versions of themselves but looked kinda gay. They shot a giant rainbow from the center and it flew through the air and towards Tirek.

I had a big ass grin on my face watching him get blasted by a rainbow, but that changed when the dude literally ate the fucking rainbow shot at him. I thought the whole friendship thing was supposed to stop him but apperently every universe is different.

"Is he supposed to do that?" Kelso asked.

"Uh...no not exactly usually they turn to stone and some song crap starts by the end" I explained.

"Well this isn't no song i want to hear my dude" He argued back. I simply rolled my eyes.

"We are in a different universe not the exact same as the show!" I defended.

"How can you tell?" I groaned inwardly at that question.

"When's the last time you watched an episode and they had hands and tig ol'bitties?" I asked grabbing my chest to make a point.

I decided to cover our escape by going toe to...hoof with Tirek and find another way out. I made this decision mostly cause I really wanted to kill the guy

"Fall back and make sure to destroy that necklace I'll cover the escape!" I ordered them.

"What about Tirek?" Kelso asked.

"I'll kill him" i answered.

"Then we are killing him with you" Colin declared. I was gonna protest but then thought about the badassery we could pull off.

We moved towards Tirek who shot his raging red magic at us. I side stepped the attack and hid behind a pillar, I circled around and threw a lighting spear at him hitting his arm. Tirek pulled a toward made of fire from the ball of magic between his broken horns and swung at me. I tried to dodge the attack but he was a split second faster and I was sent backwards. Colin stabbed Tirek in the back and started slashing at his side while Kelso used spells on his ass. I ran and slid under Tirek then wrapped around his hind legs and lifted him to do a suplex move on him, his weight was not calculated so I almosg pulled my back out but managed to lift him up and over. We then start kicking and punching him like am angry mob. He grabbed Colins head and slammed him into the floor, I pulled out a bomb and right before Tirek could use his magic I stuffed the bomb in his mouth and jumped down. Tirek got a taste of fire and his jaw looked fucked beyond repair, I threw a right jab with my sword into his gut but it was hardened like armor for bugs.

I looked at Tirek who just flicked me away, Kelso wasn't hurt since he was here using spells and shit. I had him enchant my sword and use the Soul Stream on Tirek, I got Tireks attention and as he swung his sword I made contact with my sword and he gets fucking toasted by a blue stream of magic. We were about to jump him again but he used his magic to separate me and the boys. Now it was just me and him in a box with no escape.


"You will burn in hell human" Tirek growled. I laughed at his attempt to scare me and tightend my grip.


"Then I'll take you with me" I smarted off before charging into him.

Author's Note:

Howdy gamers Souls here, I hope you enjoyed this chapter I wrote in my attic cause I'm lonely and have nothing to do besides play halo and write. But yeah I'm stsrting on the next one right now amd hopefully it gets out there so others will read and enjoy-❤Souls