• Published 14th Jul 2019
  • 5,591 Views, 103 Comments

Fallen Order - Jar Man

  • ...
30
 103
 5,591

No ones flawless

(Warriors of Sunlight count: 10,346)

I looked over the little roster in the war room thinking about what to do next. Ajax and I were gonna go on a recon mission to see what the hell Tirek is up to since we've yet to have any contact with him or his demon army, they've gone dark and that's not good. I haven't talked to the girls in weeks, I've talked to Luna and Celestia but thats about It Twilight writes we sappy ass apology letters but I've only opened one which she wrote about some bullshit love and that crap and how she didn't want me to go back to the horrible place I call home.

Colin and Kelso talks to them but only rarely as they weren't as pissed as me. But anyways Me and Ajax along with the boys took a small platoon from Liberty Division around Ponyville and into the badlands. The hike through the mountains was an easy task except I almost fell off but we won't talk about that, the wasteland was now ahead of us and I prayed we'd get something out of this.

"Alright boys time for some seal team six shit" I rallied the team and made those hand signs from that ninja show Colin watches.

I heard sime voices over the cliff edge and peered over to see a demon talking to his partner. They spoke I'm some dumb spooky language that no one understood. I gestured to Ajax to come here so we could take them out. I tied a rope to myself and slowly lowered myself just above them with my knife in my hand. I stabbed the demon in the neck and let it fall over bleeding out. I untied myself and checked their bodies for any Intel but they must have been just regular guards. The others came down the rope and we made our way into the cave, it was dimly lit but thanks to my fucked up demonic eye I could see just fine, I guess there are perks to it.

The cave was covered in black ooze and bones from probably lost ponies or other creatures. The further we went into the cave the louder the voice in my head got, It was just pounding at my brain to get out but I couldn't as we needed to know what was going on here. We rounded a corner when I came face to face with a lifeless looking demon, my first instinct was to stab it's throat out but I stopped as I realized it was just a statute used to scare off others and it did it's job in my pants. I sighed in relief then heard the sound of screeching from a hole behind the statue.

"I think there's something down there" I whispered to Colin who shook his head.

"No fucking way really?" He acted surprised.

I looked down the hole and it was like those rat hiles used during Vietnam...I hate Vietnam. Seeing as I could see just fine I was voted to go first, I had to have one of my men hold my Zweihander and Shield while I used a knife and the boomstick I took from bunker 3234. I crawled slowly as to not attract too much attention and listen for any sound of demons hiding behind any corner. The sand and ooze got all over me which was not very cash money since I just cleaned it. I made my way around the corner and was attacked by a demon who hid behind the edge, I struggled to get on top of it but eventually I did and covered its mouth as I stabbed it repeatedly in the skull. I was about to start crawling again until a letter poofed in front of me with Lunas mark on it, I groaned and opened it only for a blue Crystal to fall out and it was buzzing like a phone.

"What the hell?" I picked it up and immediately Lunas voice was heard.

"HUZZA IT WORKS!!" She yelled making my cover the damn thing.

"Luna what the hell do you need?" I whispered not wanting to die in a hole.

"Well I need to if you're busy..." She asked.

"Luna...I'm going to vibe check you so hard" i muttered into the Crystal.

"Well anyway I hear that some ponies birthday is coming up soon" she sang. I tried to think of what month it was since their calendars seen in some Greek shit i think it was Aprilios or something like that so like April.

"That's cool but I gotta go I'm kinda busy bye!" I quickly said and stuffed the Crystal in my pouch.

I continued my way through the dark hole then saw a light shine from straight ahead. I crawled towards fhe light and saw a big open cavern full of demons black ooze and Tirek sitting on a stone throne, I pulled out the binoculars and looked around the area. There were scary looking catapults and a giant behemoth inside a cage. I looked towards Tirek who looked bigger than last time he still had a piece of his horn missing, he would rub that part every once in a while. I pulled out my pouch and sear he'd for the right item this graceful bag had,I pulled out a camera and started taking pictures of the place. I saw a table with what looked like plans on it and took a shot of it.

My eye started to hurt for some reason making me take off my helmet to rub my eye. Images started flashing in my mind again but this time it showed a war between the Warriors of Sunlight and Tireks army but also against Equestria. We were tearing eachother apart in the most fucked up ways possible, the black ooze started seeping from my eye again making it painful. I decided I got enough info and started my journey back, my eye stopped hurting and felt normal again and allowed me to see clearly. I exited the hole with the help of Ajax pulling me up and I handed him the camera.

"I got a shit ton of pictures on that from the cave" I got up and we hiked it back to Sol, We ran into a few patrols on our way but they were weak as balls compared to our badassery.

(Sol)

I called the council to a meeting on the pictures and how big Tireks army is compared fo ours.

"Well the only good thing is that we have more trained soldiers and more fire power, but the bad part is they have the numbers and magic on their side" Stone Wall claimed. He was right too they did have the numbers but ever since me and Kelso tool the Crystal from Tarturis it's been an easy day for us.

"I don't think other nations would help in the war due to the fear he brings with him every where he goes. I know for a fact the Griffins got our backs so does Equestria but the other countries might want to stay out" I leaned on the table looking at the photos. I spotted the one where i saw their plans and picked it up. "Shit...I need better quality" I handed it to Ajax.

"I think I saw a spell in the library in rearranging small things to make them clearer" he took the photo and left for the library.

We continued to talk about expanding into unclaimed territory like the forbidden and beyond it. Luna said no one owned the Everfree since it was 'too chaotic' even though we have technically covered 3/4th of the whole forest, I didn't want to move us near the ursa major cave just yet as that thing from the show was big as fuck. Kelso considered going beyond the forbidden to the dessert city out there but I didn't want to go too far out there without knowing what we are looking for. The Crystal in my pouch started buzzing again, it made me jump as I completely forgot about it. I took it out and put it next to my ear.

"Uh...yeah?" I say into the rock.

"Hello Kobe, did you finish your mission?" Luna asked.

"Yeah, I did why whats up?"

"Well I wanted to see if you and your friends wanted go with me and my sister to a private party hosted by the Zebras? I can tell you more later" She stayed silent as I looked to the council who all shrugged.

"We'll be there..." I say putting the crystal down. "We'll boys looks like we are going to a party so let's look professional" I pointed at everyone in the room.

Ajax came back from the library with an even bigger picture and it looked like NASAs picture of the black hole.

"Well I'm not a skilled magic wielder but this is the best I got" he handed me the picture and it was a lot better than before. It looked like the valley between the mountains connected to the badlands. It was a narrow path but it could gives us an advantage if we bring the mountains on top of them.

"That's a straight path through the forbidden not to far off from that rock farm" Colin said.

"We can worry about that later we have a party to go to, Ajax do you know any other store that sells nice suits" I asked him. He sadly shook his head.

"Well I could go get some from..." I knew who he was talking about and I'm pretty sure they don't want to be around me as much as I do them.

"You could since you haven't done anything wrong like a certain person" I looked over to the stack of letters from that pony, I was still pissed at her about it and I just couldn't comprehend why she broke it when we didn't even plan on leaving just yet.

Ajax strapped on his armor and went off to get the suits, I wished him luck as he left. I pulled out the little glass shard from the temple and fiddle around with it. I thought about going back to the place and gathering the shards of glass to try and fix it but I doubted it would work without every piece. I sighed and put it back in my pouch and sat in a chair by the window looking over Ponyville.

(2 hours later)

Ajax walked through the door with five bags and laid them on the table.

"It took a bit longer since I had to project your heights to her but it should be a perfect fit" we each opened a bag and my suit was grey with teal accents, Colin had a blue and yellow, Kelsos was back and gold while Ajaxs and Stone Walls were white with red and blue accents symbolizing the Liberty Division.

We put them on and he was right about it fitting, mine even came with a top hat so now I looked like Abraham Lincoln if he had a demonic scar on his eye. Once we all had on our suits Luna told us to meet her in Fillydelphias banquet hotel. We walked outside the castle and a chariot was waitimg for us with Lunar guards pulling it, We hopped on and chatted the whole ride their.

(Fillydelphia)

We arrived at the hotel after a few minutes of searching and it looked like those rich people places full of upper class and diplomates from other countries. Luna came out of the crowd and greeted us.

"Warriors of Sunlight! I'm so glad you all could make it" She quickly wrapped me in a hug before I could dodge it almost crushing my spine.

"Y-Yep...so..cool" I said through pained breathes.

She let me go and guided us to the food court and then to a table where other creatures sat like Zebras, Dragons and even a yak. They of course gave me and the boys weirded looks but most of it was towards me for obvious reasons.

"That's a mighty scary scar you got there lad" the Dragon said pointing at me, he had a thick Irish accent and just so happend to be green.

"Yeah I got it from touching the door to Taurteris" I rubbed my left eye.

"Creature go to Taurteris?!" The yak yelled aloud causing others to look at us. I simply nodded and finished eating.

"Why would any creature want to go there?" The Zebra asked.

"Well me and my friend went to stop demons from escaping by yeeting a Crystal from them, my friend died but I got the hell out of dodge" I nudged Kelso who was face first I'm some pie.

"I'm sorry for your loss lad" the Dragon bowed his head. I chuckled a bit and shopkeepers my head.

"He's right here though" I pointed to Kelso who looked up. I explained the whole undead curse which they all found interesting.

We told them about Tirek and how we are going to end his tyranny once we got enough power and support. I later found out the three we were talking with were the speakers for their leaders and were here to have a meeting with the princesses. We talked for a while longer then Celestia proofed on stage and tapped the mic.

"I would like to thank everyone for showing up to this meeting about a certain creature, I know you all have questions and I am more than willing to discuss them with you all but first I would like to introduce a group of individuals who took the first step in taking the fight to protect our lands. They are the Warriors of Sunlight.." A light shine down on me and the boys. Others around us were clapping and cheering while I was stuck in place from the sudden surprise. Celestia waved me up there and Stone Wall had to push me over to her. I got up next to her and she handed me the mic them proceeded to peace the fuck out.

"Uh...howdy I'm Kobe I'm part of the Warriors of Sunlight and our job is to protect the light and all those who wish to dwell in it" I said nervously. "Any questions?" Instantly hands went up, I pointed to the Irish Dragon by our table.

"How do ya plan on protecting this place from the Lord of Tartarus himself lad?"

"By beat his face in with his horn and strangling him with his intestines" I replied. I picked a pony who looked like she was from Iraq.

"Do you plan on taking over Equestria?" It took me a minute to process sand pony language but i think I got It.

"I mean maybe..."I looked over to Celestia who had wide eyes shaking her head in a pleading manner. "No I would never want to rule a country thats too much work"

"Do the Warriors of Sunlight worship Celestia?" Another pony asked. I heard the boys snicker a little.

"Nien we do not praise the princess only the Sun and the Lord of Sunlight Gwyn" some of them whispered to each other then a Zebra raised his hand.

"Are the Warriors of Sunlight the replacements forbthe elements of harmony?" He asked.

"No of course not, we are just simple people trying to protect our home not some gay rainbow stuff" I replied with a little venom.

Questions went on for a while and they were nothing interesting until a pony from Canterlot asked a question I'd never thought I'd hear.

"Why should Equestria not consider you a threat even though you've shown you and your little religious group are merciless killers?" Celestia gave him a death glare and I could've swore Luna pulled out an axe.

"In the wise words of song I can make you scared if you want me too" I finished and walked off stage. I sat down by Colin and some chick got on and talked about up coming events and crap but I didn't care I wanted to party.

We left the room and followed the music to another room with strobe lights and music. I nodded to Colin and we made our way to the dance floor. Some of the songs were pretty wack but then one came on and I swear I didn't even give them my stereo to play songs from our world. I was having a good time then someone tapped my shoulder, I turned to see Luna smiling brightly before grabbing my hands and making dance with her. I will admit I was shitting bricks since I can't dance with women to save my life and even when I danced with Twilight I sucked balls.

"You know Twilight really didn't mean to ruin your chances to get home she cares a lot for you, I understand if you are still mad" Luna said in my ear.

"I'm not mad I'm...just disappointed in her greatly" I bit the inside of my cheek thinking about all those letters she sent and it started to make me feel bad. But she destroyed my way home and I'm still fuming about it.

"Do you know how bad I was fuming princess?" She chuckled at that.

"Yes from what the elements told me you were quite angry but I don't think sitting around and fuming will solve anything" She made me spin her around almost making me fall but she caught me.

"So what you want me to just forgive and forget that ever happend?"

"Not exactly but I hate to see such good friends depart on bad blood" I rolled my eyes at that.


"I was taught to forgive others but that shit is gonna be hard"

We danced to a few more songs before I got tired and wanted to go to bed. The boys stayed behind as they had the energy, Luna took me up to our rooms she had ready for us and I jumped onto the bed taking in the warmth like a hug. I was enjoying the moment until Luna decide to use means a giant stuffed bear, I noticed my over cost and shoes were gone now and a blue alicorn was wrapped around me.

"Princess what are you doing?" She shushed me and from what I could guess snuggled deeper into my back. I cried on the inside at the unholy act but I really couldn't do much about it so I just went to sleep. Not long after I woke up in a cave? I looked around and it was sort of dark and really cold.


"Princess?" I called out. I got up and followed the light to find the exit, I stared dumbfounded as snow and wind blew in my face. "You have got to be shitting me"

Author's Note:

Finals fucking suck gamers. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna fail cause I can't count to save my life and I just can't get the energy to do it. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and hopefully it gets featured some day so others could read it :twilightblush: