• Published 14th Jul 2019
  • 5,589 Views, 103 Comments

Fallen Order - Jar Man

  • ...
30
 103
 5,589

I don't think we're in Oklahoma anymore

The smell of fresh air hit me as I woke up reaching to rub my head and I put my hand on my helmet?

"What the hell?" I say in confusion as I look at my hand. I get to my feet looking on the ground I see a Zweihander and a dragon crest shield. I pick them up to inspect them then set them against a rock near me and thought to myself 'what is all this doing here?' I then take my helmet off and look at it "Holy crap" I say as I look at the Faraam helmet. I put it back on and I hear a familiar voice behind me.

"Oh my fucking dome" Kelso whines, I turn to look at him, he's in Fallen knight armor and has his Dark sword and sages staff next to him.

"Yo, you good my guy?" I ask hoping he wasn't hurt.
He sticks his thumb up 'well at least he's not hurt.’

I look around and saw an elite knight stuck in a tree. I walk over to get a closer look, realizing who it is.
"Colin, what the hell are you doing up there?" I say holding back a laugh.

Colin looks down at me and looks at the tree and replies "um I don't exactly know, can you help me down?" I grabbed his leg and pulled him out of the tree as he fell on the ground with his Parma on his back and his sword on the ground. He got up from off the ground he looked at me.

"What happened? All I remember was playing Darksouls with y'all and everything went black after we beat the boss and then I woke up in the tree?” He looks back at the tree.
"Hey, that's what happened to me too!" Kelso yelled from behind us.

“The smoke thing got y'all too?" I asked looking back at Kelso.

"What smoke thing? The only thing that happened was everything going dark" Kelso explains as he walks over to us.

"Yeah, same hereafter we killed the Lord of Cinder. I guess I passed out, I didn't see a smoke thing though" Colin said right after
'that's weird why was I the only one to see it.....did it only come for me?' I thought to myself.

The sound of female voices stops me in thought and I look to where they're coming from. I look towards my left and see what looked like a group of cartoon looking horse people.

I thought I was crazy so I slapped my head to make sure I wasn't seeing things. When I looked back I realized I slapped my metal helmet and they heard it, the group of humanoid horses was now looking at me. I then realized who I was looking at 'holy shit, it’s the main six!' I then say the best thing anyone could ever say to mythical creatures.

"Uhh....howdy!" I yelled out, trying to not look more ridiculous than I already do.
Colin and Kelso both look at me, then look up and see the group as well.

"Whoa," Kelso says as he stares at the group of girls.

The girls start to walk over to us, I'm already losing my shit on the inside, and my friends are dumbfounded by what they're seeing. I turn around to look at them.

"Oh crap they're coming, quick act like you belong here" I quickly say to my guys while trying to think of what to say to the six girls approaching us.

"Hey, Kobe umm I think they heard you" Colin whispered.

"Huh?" I turn around and see the six girls standing about five feet away from us. As I stood there the only thing that went through my mind was 'welp time for plan B'.

Author's Note:

Here are the shit the main characters are wearing.

Kobe-Faraam set
Blessed Zweihander
Dragon crest shield
Sunlight talisman
Sunlight spear
Sacred oath
Wrath of the Gods


Colin-Elite knight set
Fire straight sword
Stone Parma
Pyromancy glove
Chaos Bed vestiges
Profaned flame
Iron flesh

Kelso- Fallen knight set
Dark sword
Caithas chime
Deep protection
Life hunt
Sages Crystal staff
Darkedge
Affinity