• Published 14th Jul 2019
  • 5,591 Views, 103 Comments

Fallen Order - Jar Man

  • ...
30
 103
 5,591

quite the predicament

I was sweating to the core, I didn't know who to choose they are both my favourites and I didn't want to let one be taken away. The one who was giving me a choice groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Sir please choose either the chocolate cake or the cream filled cake" He said with annoyence

I chose the chocolate cake and the Griffin left in a hurry as I chowed down on my snack. I took a piece and sat down on the chair next to my bed and as I sat down I felt like my cheeks just shattered into pieces. I got up and rubbed my butt than lifted the evil butt destroyer cushion to find a wierd looking stereo that looked like it came from the early 2000s.

"Ah so your the thing that broke my cheeks into dust" I said with a bemused look.

I couldn't find the C.D. opener so i just turned it on. There was only silence than I heard a faint banjo start playing than the song I never thought i would hear in a land of talking horses or bird people came on.

"In 1814 we took a little trip along with Colonial Jackson down the mighty mississip"

The song played out and I danced along not caring that my world's song was on in another place. The stereo played more songs from rock to country music, it felt great to hear familiar music besides constant pony songs. A knock at my door interrupted my moment so I stopped and answered it. Aellô was at the door and he looked tired so I invited him in.

"Sorry if my music was to loud" i said half heartedly. He shook his head and pulled put a map of the Griffins empire and laid it on my bed.

"No No it's not that I just got a report on a dragon in the area and the report said it looked like It was looking for something or someone, I heard about a dragon that came by Ponyville a few week's ago and thought you may have wanted to know about it"

I knew what he was talking about, I remembered when we first arrived here I was getting my cheeks handed to me by it then killed.

"Well I was killed by a dragon in Ponyville so it must be it and I guess it knows I'm still alive" I crossed my arms and leaned against a wall, whatever the Dragon wanted I had it and I don't plan on giving it anything.

"I'm gathering my own personal guard's who have had experiences with fighting dragon's, we never saw eye to eye on alot of thing's"

I looked over to the map on the bed and saw that they had marked the hit spots for changling activity, I went to take a closer look and saw the hive wasn't the only one there were many hives spread out through the lands each looking a bit different from another. Aellô pointed out where we will begin our strike on the closest hive he recommended we use stealth but i wasn't a big fan of keeping quiet, Lord knows I'd probably blow up the place somehow.

During the two days we've been here we got to see the emperor's kids who were actually really cool and Aellô took us to an all you can eat buffet and it had lots of meat. I found out the Griffins and ponies waged war a lot back then but called a truce during the war with Nightmare Moon. Nobody really bothered us like the ponies would so that was good except when I was almost haggled by an old blind Griffin.

"Well I must hurry and get the troops ready I'm having my second in command lead the squad to the hive, he was an elite soldier like me and I trust he will do good by you" Aellô said while making his way to the door, I shook his hand and wished him luck with the Dragon.

i grabbed my sword an shield and decided to bring the stereo by putting it in a pack then made my way to the front gate of the city where the guys and the soldiers were waiting and we made haste to the hive in hopes to bring back survivors. I was greeted by a Griffin with a Mohawk helmet with gold and silver plating, I guess he was the second in command.

"Hello I am captain Pertinax the leader of our little force I am glad you could make it King slayer" he said as we shook hands or claws.

I didn't even know I had a new name I mean I wasn't complaining but it seems kinda wierd but I didn't pay it much mind. Colin and Kelso were talking with the other soldiers so atleast they could get to know each other a bit.

"Hello captain and please just call me Kobe I'm nothing of any importance I'm simply a...bounty hunter i guess?" The captain nodded and we Mar hed down to the hive. After hours of walking we came to a halt when we arrived at the hive which look freakishly huge. There was a greenish light coming from the top so we spilt into two teams me and Pertinax along with two other Griffins would scale the huge thing while Colin and Kelso with the other four Griffins made their way through the entrance. Luckily Pertinax brought me some climbing gear and we began to scale the hive.

(Back on earth 4 hours after being taken)

Justin walked to Kobes room to see how he was doing, He knew his son was probably playing with his friends online. He was at the door then knocked.

"Kobe I'm home"

He said as he opens the door only to find it trashed there was games every where and he saw his sons military knife out of Its sheath. He licked it up and when he turned around he saw the huge claw marks on the door.

"Kobe!?" He called out running throughout the house into every room.

He prayed his son was okay as went back into the living room to call Kobes phone. His heart was beating faster as the phone rang, but he didn't answer so he tried again a few more times then called the police.

"911 please state your emergency" the female voice said.

"Yes I need help I think my son was kidnapped..."

(Back to present in the Griffin empire)

"Yo if y'all have wings why don't we fly up to the top?" I yelled to Pertinax the wind was loud as we got higher.

He looked down at me then pointed towards his gear on his back. I felt stupid now but we kept going higher and I was never afraid of heights but this is just overboard. I almost slipped and fell if The other Griffin didn't grab me and haul me up.

We were finally at the top after almost and hour of climbing we walked over to the big hole that had the green light. I peeked in and saw a bunch of changlings and to the far left was the Queen, behind her were cages with Griffins and a few ponies in them. I took out my binoculars and noticed the captives where soldiers and civilians.

"They don't look hurt so that's a bonus for us but they do seem very tired probably due to all the love the bugs fed off of."

One of the Griffins grunted in disgust at the sight of the bugs, I looked around for any advantage points but only saw some high cliffs. I grabbed some rope from one of the packs and quickly swung to the cliff. I waited to see where the guys would show up and by the grace of the Lord they made it, I saw them at a hole that opened up. Kelso looked up and saw me I gave him the wait signal, our plan was I distracted them while the others saved the hostages via the hole I entered
through.

I pulled out the stereo and it played sweet home Alabama . I prayed it would work and let me say it did cause now I had everyone's attention. I looked around and the Queen didn't seem to happy to see a handsome armored knight in her presence. She stood from her throne and flew up to me I tried to look as relaxed as possible but that would soon fail.

"Why are you here creature do you know who I am or what I'm capable of?" She yelled, I guess she didn't get many visitors.

I looked jer in the eyes and pit a big smile on my face even though she couldn't see it.

"Ah well yes i do know who you are Queen Chrysler and let me say your cars are not the best I prefer Chevy" I said with pride.

"It's Queen Chrysalis get it right you...you Wait what are you?" She looked me up and down trying to figure out what I am.

"I am the one who will bring forth a new age of darkness and all shall kneel before me or suffer my wrath of a thousand God's" I said with a miniacle laugh but she didn't seem amused and shot me with her magic.

I got up and noticed Colin was giving me the ok sign.

"Holy craps that was fast" I said aloud and Chrysalis whipped around to see Colin with the last hostage.

She turned back to me with the intent of killing me but realized I was already booking it down the dark hallways. I ran faster after hearing buzzing behind me, I jumped over a few holes and saw a light bit stopped when I saw it was the edge. The queen made her way to me as I debated to jump or not.

"Creature for trespassing and invading my home you shall be our prisoner now drop your weapons!" She yelled I wasn't gonna do that and i already made up my mind.

"Oh but I have one last plan,and this is a good one heh" I said backing up to the edge.

Chrysalis loomed at me like i was crazy,which i was. I leaned back bit before I could fall I was caught by her magic. I cursed myself for my stupidity as she grinned while pulling me to her.

"So that was your plan to kill yourself?" She asked while giggling.

Now I admit it wasn't the best plan but it was the only one I had. She took me back to her throne room and tossed me into a cage. I sat up and looked over to see Kelso and a Griffin in another cage.

"Oh hey Kelso. Come here often?" I jokingly asked.

"Oh yeah man all the time pretty nice here although the bug lady could have gave us better rooms"

I nodded in agreement and crossed my arms while listing to Queen Chrysler go on about waging war against the Griffins then taking Canterlot. I looked around the cage to see what it was made of and I came to the conclusion it was obsidian due to the slick black material.

I felt the cage rock and i looked up to see the Queen staring me down in disgust. I just smiled and waved.

"You will tell me where your friends have taken our 'guests' or you shall suffer for all of eternity!" She had a crazed look and I've watched enligh weeb stuff to know that crazy chicks are never to be trifled with.

"How about this" I sat like patches and tilted my head. "No"

She screamed in anger and shot my again with her magic. She took my stuff so there goes that next plan. She went over to Kelso and pulled him out, he spun about trying to grab something but to no use. Crysalis took Kelso to what I guessed was her room,Kelso looked back to and I chuckled a bit.

"Remember buddy don't forget to tuck and roll!" I called out to him only to get a rude gesture in response.

I saw my pack not to faraway and decided some music would be nice. I stuck my arm through the hole and used my long white boy arms to grab the pack and pulled it over. I opened it and pit on the stereo the changling guards walked over to take it away but after few minutes of tug of war they gave up and decided to shoot my stereo. I looked back and it was still in one piece I along the the music haters were in shock, I picked ked it up and put in in the cage with me now I had a weapon.

After half an hour Kelso and Chrysalis were back and he didn't seem as angry as he did when he left. She put him back in the cage and I scooted over to him.

"Hey man what happened?" I asked I was worried somthing happend.

"We just talked about stuff like the reason she attacked the Griffins was because they were trying to remove her bive permanently" he explained

I sat back thinking of why she would tell him this, I mean i too would want a love stealing bug race gone too but ass I looked at the changlings I saw mothers and fathers playing with their kids. I felt a little bit of sympathy for them. I looked over to Kelso again to ask about the hostages.

"Did she say why she had others locked up at all?"

He nodded.

"Yeah she said she would have released them if the Griffins would sign for piece but since we dropped by and got captured we may have started an all out war"

I just stared at the ground for a second, I noticed one of the changling kids staring at me which was annoying. I tried to ignore it but then it gets closer, it moved again and I snapped my head towards it.

"Can I help you?" I said to it but it just tilted its head.

I sighed and the kid got closer and tried to poke me but I moved away. I wanted to flick it across the room but I'm not that one lady from that ninja show. I felt a tug on my arm and looked to see the the little chodemister pulling on my arm.

"Hey knock it off will ya I'm trying to think of a way to break out and kill everyone" I said hoping it would just go away.

The kid spat out a key and I just stared for a second then picked it up I looked to male sure noone was looking and when I tried to unlock the cage my arms were to big and the bars were sharp. The spikes kept stabbing me so I gave up on that. I thsn remembered Kelso was also here and tossed him the key since he was a midget and could do it.

I heard hoof steps behind d me and chrysalis along with four other guards were at my cage. She ordered them to open it and they drug me out.

"Take him to the interrogation chambers I'll be there shortly" she said and they strapped these wierd cuffs that covered my hand.

The room they brought me to was kinda dark and in the middle I could make out a wierd chain brace. They took my helmet off and looked shocked when they saw my face but nonetheless I was hanged upside down from the chain. They soon left and I could feel the blood coming to my head.

"This really sucks"

(30 minutes later)

I wasnt feeling to good mostly cause my head hurt from being upside down for a cool minute. The door bursted open and Chrysalis with an evil grin on her face walled in with a tray of very sharp and pointy tools. If I didn't already wet myself I probably did now, I tried to swing the chain loose but of course that never works. Chrysalis just laughed at my poor efforts.

"Sorry for taking so long i had to gather a few things so I could entertain myself while we talked" she said with an apologetic look then laughed.

I looked at all the tools she had and then my eyes landed on the branding iron. I swallowed hard and started praying for the good lord to come and drop kick her, iafter my quick prayer i watched as she picked up a really scary knife then with a snap of her fingers my chest piece was gone along with my gloves.

"Where should we start off hm?" She said sadisticly. " oh I know how about your relationship with the two sisters and don't lie to me your little friend with the cloak told me his side"

I groaned wondering why Kelso would just tell her things, I'm gonna have a long talk with him when I get out. I tried to move my legs due to the fact they started to hurt from the metal cuffs. I gave up on that since i couldn't move much at all. Chrysalis came closer and squated infront of me poking my stomach with the knife. She lit her horn and my whole body turned into a green hue.

"This spell will keep you alive while I have fun now let's start our QnA shall we?" She chuckled darkly and I was really hoping my prayer was gonna be answered soon.

"Now first question, what is your relationship with the princesses and Griffins?"

I rolled my eyes and played along.

"They just hired us to kill things that's all" I waa being somewhat honest I mean I wasnt gonna say I was best friends with them cause I'm not.

"Your friend says you know a lot about them tell me right now what you know"

On the inside I was angry with Kelso but I showed No emotion on the outside, I just spat in her face. She yelled in anger amd stabbed me in the gut. I howled in pain as she stabbed me again.

"If you don't answer again I will make you wish you were in Taurteris now tell me what information you have on the princesses and elements bearers!" I shook my head giving her my answer.

"Fine then I hope you like tattoos cause this one is my personal favorite" she said grabbing the branding iron. I started shaking myself trying to get loose but I knew my efforts mattered none.

She pressed The hot iron against my back causing me to cry out. She took it off and pressed it again this time against my left cheek, I had tears coming down as the hot iron melted my skin. Chrysalis put the iron down and the pain was worse then my Minecraft dog dying. I looked at Chrysalis and she didn't seem satisfied so she pulled out a black serrated blade and began to slash my legs, the pain was unbearable and I just wanted to give in but I wasn't just gonna betray those who trusted me.

An explosion went off somewhere in the hive causing the whole place to shake then screaming could be heard. Chrysalis then went to the door and ordered her guards to take me to a place called the 'Alter',after that she left. The guards got me down and my head was a rush of pain and nausea, as i was on the ground I noticed I landed on the knife and in secret I grabbed it. When the lifted me I used all my strength to stab one in the throat and the other in the eye, I then repeatedly stabbed the one eyed bug until it finally died.

I crawled over to where my armor was and slowly put it on, it hurt but I knew I had to get out of here. I left the room and crawled towards the throne room where my stuff were hoping my estus was still in my pouch. I leaned against the wall as leverage then finally glund the throns room in chaos Griffins were fighting changlings and even changlings where fighting changlings I maneuvered my way past the fighting with only a stab in the back.

I grabbed my stuff while having to fight off a few changlings, i was knocked over and couldn't get up since my wounds decided to hurt even more.

"The spell must be wearing off" I thought to myself.

I pulled out my estus but before I could chug it a sword shattered it. I looked up to see Chrysalis with her serrated sword. She brought it down to finish me but I managed to block it and stabbed her leg with a throwing knife, I was then being pulled away by Aellô who was calling the others to retreat. I kept was trying hard to stay awake but a green bolt sent me into darkness.

Author's Note:

I forgot school took so much of my time. I got a computer now so I'm gonna try and corrdct my shit spelling stay tuned for the next one. See ya!


The armor Kobe bought will be used in a later chapter