• Published 14th Jul 2019
  • 5,591 Views, 103 Comments

Fallen Order - Jar Man

  • ...
30
 103
 5,591

Prologue

I grabbed the wheel of the flaming ship trying to steer it towards the castle doors. "WE'RE GOING DOWN!!"

"BRACE!!" Colin shouted.

I closed my eyes and waited for the impact.

(8 years ago)


“Ok ready to kick the Lord of cinder face in Colin?” I ask with excitement as he summons me into his world.


“Heck yeah,Kelso are you joining?” Colin asked in annoyance knowing Kelso is probably looking through his inventory deciding what to wear for the boss fight.

"Hold up I'm putting on different armor pieces fuckhead" Kelso retorted.


Kelso finally puts his sign down and Colin summons him and we head to the fog door ready to kick ass.


We go through the fog and begin the boss fight without knowing what lay ahead after we beat him. After we beat Cinder my power goes out and sat there in disbelief.


I stood up from my chair to go see what the problem was and as I opened my door something slammed into it and knocks me over,I look up and see a cloud looking creature staring at me,I scramble to get to my feet and grab my knife from my dresser and hold it up in a defensive stance and then the creature charged at me,it grabs my left arm and i start stabbing at the cloud demon.


"Let me go mother fucker!!" I yell, my stab attempts just go through the creature I dropped My knife and grabbed my bedside hoping the thing would release me and what felt like the power of God himself I get pulled from my room, and then everything goes black.

Author's Note:

This is my first story and I know it will be worse then eating shrooms at church but I just thought I'd write this to entertain myslef


Heres a discription of the boys.

Kobe: was 5'10 now 6'2 blues eyes, really short hair (I cut it a lot), Jesus lover and anger issues

Colin: was 5'9 now 6'0, blues eyes, curly dirty blonde hair, major fucking dweeb and really chill

Kelso: 5'4 now 5'8 (fucking manlet) blue eyes, pink hair (dyed it) horny manlet. Legit doesn't give a fuck.


Fyi these are based well the boys irl.