• Published 13th Jul 2019
  • 1,732 Views, 6 Comments

Heart beat - Artistkun



Aria Blaze is a grump, no one wants to mess with her, she gets peeve easily, and worst of all don't call her cute..... except for Fluttershy, she's an exception.

  • ...
4
 6
 1,732

She's Giving Me Diabetes and I Don't Blame her

"That's right losers, scram!".

Aria Blaze is now the bully of CHS. She wasn't into this whole "friendship is magic" thing because it gags her plus it makes her sick when it comes to being friendly. She smirked in satisfaction because this is what she wanted, respect. Aria looks around to see that everyone was looking at her in fear so she glared at them intensely then everyone minded their own business, she was about to walk away when she heard angelic voice calling out to her.

"Aria!".

She happily turned around to see her friend Fluttershy running towards her with angelic smile on her face. They met at the stadium after the battle of the bands, Fluttershy was really open to Aria's problem and soon they started hanging out with each each other as friends in secret.

"Hey Squeaky!". Aria Blaze happily hugs the shy girl while the others were confused and thinks that Fluttershy was crazy. The grumpy siren was acting like a puppy who is excited to see their owner and let's pretend she has dog ears and her tail was wiggling in happiness.

Fluttershy giggled and happily accepted the hug as well. Both of them walk to their lockers hand in hand, they got their books for their classes and Aria was carrying the shy girl's stuff which was really romantic coming from the grumpy siren. The bully escorted her maiden to her first period and the others rushed to their own class. They both went inside the classroom and Aria puts her friend's books on the desk, Fluttershy gave the grumpy siren one last hug and waves at her goodbye. Aria left the classroom and closes the door behind her, she giggled like a happy school girl and does a weird happy go lucky dance. She stopped when she saw the CMC's were looking at her in confusion, she fixes her posture and glares at them.

"Pretend you never saw that, understand?!". Aria yelled and the trio nodded quickly before running off to go to their class.

The grumpy siren decided to skip class and went outside to get some fresh air, she sat on top of the tree branch enjoying the singing voices of the birds and closed her eyes to have a little nap. She then started to dream about Fluttershy having a bad girl posture, Aria smiled on her dream and was soon interrupted by a rock that had hit her temple. She growled in annoyance and looks down to see the most annoying people in the world, Gilda and Lightning Dust who were laughing at her. She rolled her eyes and leaps off the branch, she dusts her shirt off and crosses her arms.

"What do you bozos want this time, another beating?". Aria asked glaring at them clearly that she wasn't fine about be waked up.

"I wanna ask something related to Klutzershy". Gilda said which Aria knew something wasn't right about the tone of the other bully's voice.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on her!". Aria yelled and clutches her fist in anger.

"Did we strike a nerve?". Lightning teasingly asked while the grumpy siren just stood there glaring at them.

"I wanna know if she's single". Gilda said.

"You despise her and now you want to ask her out?!". Aria asked.

"I didn't say that I'm going to ask her out you moron!". Gilda yelled.

"Why are you so interested in asking if she's single then genius?!".

"Okay maybe I'm going to ask her ou-".

Gilda didn't finished her sentence when she had blacked out. Aria Blaze had enough of Gilda's nonsense, she looks at Lightning and beats her up as well. She dust herself off and walks back inside the school leaving the bullies in the ground groaning in pain. Aria's jealousy got the best of her... again, she had this students asking her if Fluttershy's single which they came back with a black eye. She looks at her hands and her mood soften when she remembered the shy girl's angelic smile, she decided to show up to her class this time. She has the same class as Fluttershy anyway, she opens the door to see Mr Cranky was writing down the formula for their new lesson and Fluttershy was taking down notes. The teacher noticed Aria and frowns.

"Ms. Blaze, you finally decided to show up in my class. Detention for you and take a seat".

Aria rolled her eyes and took a seat next to Trixie. She wanted to be next to Fluttershy but Rainbow Dash was next to the shy girl, the grumpy siren listens to Mr. Cranky's lesson. It was boring but she wasn't listening, she was imagining Fluttershy and herself surrounded by butterflies. They had shared a kiss and then Aria snapped out of her thoughts when the bell rang indicating the students to go to their next class. Fluttershy looks back and smiles at Aria making the siren blush madly while Rainbow glared at Aria because she still doesn't trust her.


It was now gym class and Aria Blaze was watching Fluttershy playing volleyball with the other girls. She was done with her activity which is dodge ball, she stared at the shy girl in awe of how awesome she was right now. Fluttershy spiked the ball earning her team a point and they cheered at her making the shy girl blush. The grumpy siren sighed dreamily and puts her hand under chin indicating that she wanted to stay and watch the game rather than taking a shower right now. Suddenly she was hit in the face by the ball and angrily pulls it off her face, she glares at the players and her mood soften when she saw Fluttershy running towards her.

OH MA GAAAWWWWDDD SHE'S COMING RIGHT TOWARDS ME!!!

WHAT SHOULD WE SAY?!

ACT NATURAL!!!

Before Aria could even act normal the shy girl hugs her super tight and the grumpy siren's face was between Fluttershy's chest. She couldn't breath at all but if this kills her it's worth it.

"I'm so sorry Aria should I take you to the nurse's office?". Fluttershy asked as she examines Aria's face.

"Don't panic squeaky I'm okay". Aria happily replied and she seems to be so proud of getting hit in the face with a ball by the shy girl.

The others were so shock that they couldn't even believe that the Aria Blaze is super nice to Fluttershy, they thought that she would receive a beating as well. Fluttershy then grabs a first aid kit next to Aria and starts cleaning her face then puts some ban aids, Aria was blushing the whole time in the fact that she was being touch by her crush. As Fluttershy was finish she gave the grumpy siren a kiss on the cheek and went back to practice. Aria Blaze touched her cheek and soon squealed in delight and everyone was staring at her, she glares at everyone and all of them minded their own business once again.


"I like you! Please go out with me!".

Aria stared at Flash unfazed about what he just said. She was tapping her foot and this made the guitarist shaking nervously scared of what the grumpy siren would say.

"Sorry but Brads aren't my type". Aria plainly said and turns around to leave only to be stopped by Flash grabbing her shoulder.

"Please give me another chance". Flash said hoping the grumpy siren would stay but Aria brushes off his hand staring at her shoulder in disgust.

"Look pal don't make me say it again, I'm not into you!". Aria turns around facing Flash once again this time she's peeve.

"But you're cute". Flash said and Aria got super mad, a few seconds later the students saw Flash had a black eye and some bruises.

Aria Blaze rubs her fist and starts going to her very own locker. She grabs her stuff for her next class when Fluttershy suddenly appeared holding a cat hairband in her hands.

"Hey Aria, I was wondering if you can wear this for me?". Fluttershy asked with a begging puppy face expression which led to Aria screaming on the inside and pretty sure her emotions were panicking inside her mind.

Aria nods her head rapidly which made her dizzy a little and Fluttershy giggled cutely. Fluttershy puts the hairband on the grumpy siren's hair and Aria was blushing which add to the extra cuteness, the shy girl squealed in delight.

"You look so cute!". Fluttershy said and the students gasp.

Silence was replaced for a while and Aria giggle the students's jaws drop down when they saw the big bad school bully was acting like a girl and I mean like a girly girl. They both went to the band room where the other rainbooms were having a chat with Sonata and Adagio, they all stop when they saw Aria wearing a cat hairband and they notice that Fluttershy and Aria were holding hands. This was an interesting display.

"What did we miss here?". Sonata asked.

Aria and Fluttershy quickly realize what they were doing and both of them pulled off their hands looking away with a blush on their faces. Rainbow Dash growled a little and the others had a smug grin on their faces except for Sonata and Pinkie who were confuse.


"You gotta help me Adagio! She's giving me diabetes and I might die from her cuteness". Aria said as she was hugging Adagio's leg which annoyed the leader.

"That's not my problem Aria". Adagio plainly said.

"Please you're the only one I know who is an expert on getting a soul mate!!". Aria yelled wishing that her sister would agree.

"I don't know sis.... what's in it for me?". Adagio asked.

"I'll brush you're hair for the rest of the year".

"Deal".

"I don't see why Fluttershy would give you diabetes". Sonata said as she was thinking how that would happen.

"You're to young to know this stuff Sonata". Aria rolled her eyes.

"I am a thousand years old you meanie!".

"You two knock it off! I need to know how you would confess you're feelings to Fluttershy!". Adagio yelled making both of her sisters shut up.

"Well...."