• Published 1st Jul 2019
  • 596 Views, 5 Comments

Hope In Rainbow - Lonely Fanboy48



Bon Bon and Lyra take a weekend in Hope Hollow while experience the joy of the Rainbow Festival.

  • ...
5
 5
 596

A Colorful Introduction

The ponies of Hope Hollow have got everything set up for the Rainbow Festival. They had never felt so happy to make another festival all because of two ponies spending their time here for the weekend. Bon Bon and Lyra make their way to where all the ponies are gathering, where the mayor of the village is waiting for them with a microphone. Once he saw the guests coming up to him, he immediately greed them.

“You must be Bon Bon and Lyra Heartstrings Twilight told me about. I’m Sunny Skies the mayor of Hope Hollow.” He smiled. “You look great in those outfits.”

“Why thank you Skies.” Bon Bon replied.

“And we will show you how much we should our respect to your festival.” Lyra added.

Sunny Skies accepted the complements from the guests of honor. He would love to give her a tour of the Rainbow Festival but he still needs to give them an introduction. With all the colors of the ponies being patient, Sunny Skies finally begins his speech.

“I wanted to thank all of you for preparing this Rainbow Festival. Yes, I’m aware it’s been three months since the last one, but we’re only celebrating for two ponies, who are staying for the weekend.”

Sunny Skies turned to the two guests as he wants them to stand by him. Bon Bon and Lyra walk up by Sunny as all the colorful ponies put their attention on them.

“Princess Twilight told me everything about these two friendly ponies when we had a conversation last night. Ponies of Hope Hollow, meet our guests of honor, Bon Bon and Lyra Heartstrings!”

All the ponies cheer Bon Bon and Lyra. The red ponies are excited to show them what the true heart of the Rainbow Festival while other colors of ponies really want to hang out with them.

Lyra and Bon Bon are about to make their speech until ponies of Hope Hollow immediately request their offers.

“Can we show you the activities?” One orange pony asked.

“Do you want to see colts show off their flying talents?” One light blue colt added.

“And maybe eat some of our homemade foods?” One green pony added.

Just when Lyra and Bon Bon are about to answer any of the questions, Sunny Skies help them out. “Alright everypony, don’t worry. I’m going to give them a tour of your stands and offers, just be patient, we have all day.” Most of the ponies stopped their further questions and had to agree with the fact that they are about to start the festival. After Sunny Skies back away, Lyra and Bon Bon finally do their speech.

“He’s right you know.” Bon Bon spoke. “We rainbow promise we will get to everything to what this festival has as we can.”

“Not to mention we might talk to our friends about this, so they might come over to check out the Rainbow Festival in the next nine months.” Lyra added. “Also keep this in mind. If they really love Hope Hollow so much, they might want to move here.”

The citizens of Hope Hollow really love the idea of Lyra’s speech. Meanwhile two ponies from the back actually found Lyra’s words ironic since they did the same thing. They’re the ponies who moved from Manehattan here before Twilight arrived. And since they know who her friends are, they’re willing to show Lyra and Bon Bon their famous pies.

Sunny Skies took over so he can turn on the Rainbow Generator to begin the festival. During that time, purple and yellow ponies set off fireworks they use from generations as the fireworks blast off into the sky. Once they exploit, sparks from all the colors of the rainbow spread out in the air which made both Lyra and Bon Bon surprised. They never saw fireworks spark so many colors in the festivals they’ve been to in the past.

“Now get into your places as our guests will do everything in the Rainbow Festival. Show your passion once you get your chance!” Sunny Skies finished.

Then the Rainbow Generator caused the village to regain the color which made all the ponies go to their stands. With the introduction over with, Sunny Skies is about to give Lyra and Bon Bon a tour of the Rainbow Festival.