• Published 26th Jun 2019
  • 1,238 Views, 8 Comments

A Sisters Talk And Babysiters - Twinkle_Shine

  • ...
3
 8
 1,238

A sisters Talk

It was an early morning, a girl with red and gold hair was waking up, her name was Sunset Shimmer. She started to get up and head to the next door room to wake up her little sister.

As she walked in she could see books and papers scattered all over the floor. Sunset was looking at the teenage figure on the floor. This girl has purple-ish blue-ish hair with pink and purple streaks. This other girl was Twilight Sparkle.

Sunset walks over to Twilight and shook her "Twi, Twi" she said. But Twilight just said "5 more minutes". Sunset just smirked as she said "Well then you won't get your Daring Do book, it just came out today" Immediately Twilight got up faster than Rainbow Dash and said "We getting that book today rather you like it or not." Twilight walked out the room after came Sunset.

It was after breakfast when Twilight started thinking about their parents. She has tears going down her cheeks. Sunset saw this and stopped walking and turned around to look at Twilight "are you ok?" she asked. "No" Twilight said back. "Why not" Sunset said. "I miss mom and dad" Twilight cry harder. Sunset pulled her closer to hug her. Twilight hug her sister back and cry on her shoulders. You see, their parents died in a car crash when they were little. A drunk driver was not paying any attention and smashed into their parents car. It was a tragic day for the girls.

Twilight now told Sunset why she's sad. When Twilight was finnish. "I understand, Twilight, I was sad too" Sunset said. "Umm Sunset" Twilight said. "Yeah Twi" Sunset said. "Thank you" Twilight said hugging her sister. "I love you, Twilight" Sunset said hugging her back. "I love you too Sunset" Twilight pulled away as show said "Come on" Twilight started to run. "Ok, ok" Sunset said laughing started to run after her.

Sunset and Twilight head home for some sister's time.

It was bed time and Twilight was laying in her purple pajamas reading the new Daring Do book.

The next morning Sunset needed to work but she can't leave Twilight home alone. She been calling who was free until she found two people who was free. She got Twilight and they both walk to the people who was watching Twilight.

When they got there Sunset rang the doorbell, soon a woman with dark blue hair, her name was vice principal Luna.

"Come on in" Luna said. As they enter Celestia came to greet them "Good morning girls" she said. The girls greeted her back. "Bye Twilight I really need to go now" Sunset said as she headed out the door.

Twilight turns around at the two older women and waved at them. On the other the two women smiled.

"So, Twilight it's good to see you again" Luna said. "Can I tell you both something?" Twilight asked. "Yeah sure" Celestia said.

"Umm it's hard to be the younger sister" Twilight said. "I know how you feel" Luna said.

When they were talking Twilight felt happiness inside of her.

As the three ladies got up to head to the couch and put in a movie.

As time go by fast Twilight already fell asleep.

Luna saw this and tap Celestia on the shoulders. "I guess we should put her in my room" Luna suggest. "What a great idea" Celestia said.

They started to pick up Twilight and move her in Luna's room.

When they put her on Luna's bed and both sisters bid each other good night.

The next morning Twilight woke up in a different room. She heard a noise next to her, when she turned she saw Luna waking up too. "Good morning, Luna" Twilight said. "Good morning to you too" Luna said back. As they both got up and walked into the kitchen. As they entered the saw Celestia drinking coffee. "Good morning ladies" She said as she saw them enter.

A knock interupt their conversation. Luna went and open the door. "Hello Sunset" Luna said. "Hi, can I come in?" Sunset said. "Yeah sure" Luna said.

When Twilight saw her older sister and hugged her.

When the girls left Celestia and Luna's house they headed home to relax and talk about their night.

Author's Note:

I hope you enjoyed the story