• Published 12th Jul 2019
  • 5,191 Views, 67 Comments

Fun Time, Bad School Time: Anon-A-Miss - Rachel Michelle Light



Sunset is getting tired of school by getting picked on, so she hangs out by herself at Sugarcube Corner and she does something with her appearance.

  • ...
25
 67
 5,191

Light (Edited)

Author's Note:

I was away to figure out my messy problem. Enjoy it.

Sunset, the she-demon turned hero of CHS has proven herself, the support from Twilight and her 'friends'. She's been loved by the other students and Principal Celestia, having the best 'friends', and hanging out together like 'friends' should be. Until Anon a Miss shows up, crushes and burning everything that she ever worked for, she lost her respect and trust with the Main 5 (not counting Princess Twilight), and the other students.

In the morning, she is pushed to the lockers so hard while laughing at Sunset. Dumbbell trips her as she was getting her lunch, then forces Sunset to eat it right in front of everyone and laughing at the whole thing during lunchtime. Before the school day ended, Trixie caught up to Rarity and Applejack while walking out.

"Hey, I need to talk to you" Trixie shouted. Applejack and Rarity are confused at what Trixie had to say.

"What is it..., Trixie?" asked Rarity.

"Well I, the Great and Powerful Trixie like to ask you of something, please," Trixie asked.

"Like being friends with you, no thanks." Applejack said uninterestedly.

--------------------------

"Well..., not that but there's something else," Trixie explained.

Sunset is on her way out of school after the whole thing of eating her lunch off the ground which she got disgusted by it. Sunset is being blocked by Applejack and Rainbow Dash, behind them is Trixie, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity. She tries to walk away but Dash punch her in the stomach which caused her more pain.

"Let's talk privately, you scum," Rainbow Dash said, angrily.

Rainbow Dash takes and drags her to the girl's bathroom, Sunset is twitching and was unable to get up, throwing up the floor food vomit agian. Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie were disgusted by it, unable to look away, Trixie doesn't mind while standing right behind them with a evil grin. Applejack dragged her to the toilet putting her head in the clean toilet water. Sunset is struggling to catch her breath after being pulled out.

"*cough* My *cough* s-stomach, i-it hurts," Sunset said painfully.

-------------------------

She holds her stomach with her hands tightly, while moving from side to side as everyone starting to left her again, Fluttershy telling her friends that she's got some work to do at animal shelter. After her friends left school, Fluttershy goes back to the girl's restroom and sees Sunset lying down on the bathroom floor with her hands around her stomach when she saw Fluttershy.

"F...Flutters, what are *cough* you-you doing? *cough*" Sunset asked.

She didn't say anything, grabs a paper towel and goes up to Sunset. Fluttershy wipes her face with it and lifts her to gain balance. She leave Sunset alone without saying a word because she has work to do at the Animal Shelter, speed walks out of the school. Sunset slowly walks out of school with her hands around her stomach.

"W-Why did she h...helped me?" Sunset questioned.

Fluttershy go to her animal shelter to take care for the animals, but as she got to the shelter while feeding her animals with animal food along with it, giving them too much because her head's in the cloud and thinking about when she wiped Sunset's face with paper towel and helping her up until she notices about her friends and panics a lot.

"What happened to me back there?" Fluttershy thoughted panically.

------------------------

The next snowy morning, Fluttershy's on her way to school and still thinking about Sunset. Fluttershy snaps out of it when she saw her walking while whistling but not going to CHS. Sunset went to the park which Fluttershy followed her, she saw her making a snowball, then throws it up to the sky as it comes down. Sunset lays on the snow while looking at the blue sky.

"What is she doing at the park, planning to post more personal secrets?" Fluttershy thoughted, while running after Sunset. She sees her laying down on the snow, still thinking about her friends and Sunset is about to do... something.

"If Fluttershy or the others come by, I like to say thank you, because she or them deserve to have a Merry Christmas. I would like to spend my time alone." Sunset thoughted. As she leaving for school, she hears someone's footsteps and turns around to see Fluttershy, running towards her while catching her breath.

"Flutters hello, shouldn't you be at school?" Sunset questioned.

"Oh well, I umm... I was about to b-but I saw you walking to the p-park. So, are you okay?" Fluttershy asked, looking worried.

"I'm alright even after getting punched to the stomach, I like to say thank you." Sunset smiled.

"Wha what no no no this has to b-be a t-trick, right?" Fluttershy asked.

"Well no, you helped me a little bit, but there's no such changes to make you believe that I'm innocent, thanks for helping, well bye. OH, I almost forgot to say this that I wish you the best of fun with your friends during Christmas because I have no reason to be in your 'friend circle' after the horrible things that I did to you and them. It was fun when we were 'friends' during the events of the Battle of the Bands, I have those really redeeming memories, but it ends up the same thing, so farewell." Sunset said, gives out one last hug to her.

-----------------------

As she left for school, Fluttershy tearing up of the whole conversation as she's doing the same thing as Sunset like snowball throwing to the sky. She let out a very loud cry when her conservation with Sunset as she collapses to knees, shedding tears on the snow. Meanwhile, at CHS, Sunset was about to go in but suddenly was stopped by Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash from behind.

"Oh hello, I just finish talking with Flutters-," Sunset said but was punched by Rainbow Dash. They take her back to some girl's room like was yesterday, but they're way more vicious than last time.

"WILL YOU SHUT UP ABOUT FLUTTERSHY!!" Applejack shouted.

"And prepare yourself for another lesson." Rainbow Dash explained.

Fluttershy is still at the park, sitting on a bench, still thinking about Sunset's conservation when her phone rings. She answered and it's Rainbow Dash as she tells Fluttershy that she and the rest are with Sunset, but not a nice way.

"Where are you Flutters, hurry up because we're teaching this scumbag a lesson, meet us at girl's room bye." Rainbow Dash said while ending her call.

"WAIT RAINBOW!! Oh no no no no." Fluttershy panicked, running to school.

------------------------

Fluttershy made to CHS, runs to the girl's room and find them, beating Sunset up from the side rib, stomach, and face. Before they continue, the Main 4 are interrupted by Fluttershy, "HEY STOP IT!! you're hurting her." Fluttershy yelled, moving everybody just getting to her, "Are you okay, Sunset?"

The Main 4 was surprised and shocked at the same time when she chooses Sunset / 'Anon-a-Miss' instead. Rainbow Dash is angry at her and being a 'friend' that she is, Dash grabs her arm and yanks her, hard away from the 'traitor'. "OW! W...Why'd you do that!?!" Fluttershy responded to her attacker. RD didn't say a word as she sees Fluttershy placing her hand on her red-swollen cheek.

Fluttershy gets up; both her and Sunset to the nurse's office, also ignoring her best 'friend'. As she was leaving with Sunset, Fluttershy was grabbed again by Dash "No Fluttershy, I didn't mean it... AGH!!" Rainbow Dash explained but was giving a slap to the face instead.

"Rainbow Dash, please don't make the situation worse, please?" Fluttershy said.

--------------------------

She takes Sunset to the nurse's office, both her and Fluttershy are getting proper care like an ice-bag. Fluttershy is happy to help out but still tears up about getting slapped by her first best friend, placing her hands around her face. While crying, Sunset opens her eyes and sees that she's in the nurse's bed, but doesn't know who brought her here until she hears crying.

She looks and saw Fluttershy crying heavily, "Fl... Fluttershy, is that you?" Sunset asked.

"Huh, SUNSET!!" Fluttershy shouted happily while hugging her injured friend, "Su...Sunset *sobs* I-I'm s-sorry, please *sobs* please don't spend your time alone on Christmas!!"

"Shh it's okay, I also like to thank you for helping out." Sunset replied, patting her head to calm her down, "But I like you to sp-"

"Please don't say that I was wrong *sniffs* to think that you were *sniffs* Anon-a-Miss. You must hate me for that." Fluttershy said, tearfully.

"No No I don't hate you, you made mistake and everyone deserves a second chance." Sunset explained, "Hey, once we recover, would you like to go to Sugarcube Corner this afternoon?" Sunset asked.

"Y-Yes, *sobs* I like to *sobs*!!" Fluttershy replied.

To be Continued...