• Published 23rd Jun 2019
  • 10,975 Views, 364 Comments

Anon-A-Miss: Another Way - King_Again



"Why are you being so nice to me?" ... "Look, just because we're rivals doesn't mean I can't be nice to you."

  • ...
48
 364
 10,975

XVI~Twilight, Sunset, and The Shadowbolts

Twilight, Sunset, and The Shadowbolts

"You're friends with the nerd!?" Sour Sweet asked, angrily.

"Why does... she look like the nerd?" asked Lemon, cocking her head to the side.

"She isn't the one you know," Sunset replied. "She's another Twilight, not the one you know!"

"Jesus, I can't tell them apart!" Sunny muttered. "They look so much alike it's scary!"

"The fuck is this shit?" Sugarcoat mumbled under her breath, feeling everything burn into confusion.

That had been the reaction that came out of the Shadowbolts when finding out there was another Twilight had been greeted with the sound of confusion and shock. Nothing else but confusion came from the Shadowbolts, and it seemed like they might actually take the news well after calming down to let Sunset explain, until Indigo allowed out a very loud yell of "What the fuck!?" that is. With the help of Twilight to explain, it seemed to cool down but Sunset swore all of them were muttering the exact same phrase under their breaths.

As they remained quiet throughout the entire story, Twilight had taken it up to tell her side of the story when Sunset finished, going through every little detail to the point where the Shadowbolts looked bored out of their minds. Lemon confirmed it when she said how much she acted the same as this world's Twilight, well to them at least.

When the story was over, silence greeted them. At this point, Sunset thought her friends would laugh, saying it was cute they made up another world but it didn't come. They just stared, mouths dropped wide open, and it was Lemon who shouted out how cool it was to have an actual unicorn turned human as a friend, and asked if she could do any sort of magic, to which Sunset laughed and shrugged.

Yeah she knew she could, but she didn't want them knowing just yet.

"So... let me get this straight," Indigo said, waving her hands. "You two are ponies. You're an Alicorn, and you're a unicorn... Both of you come from this 'Equesteria' world, and you two met by Sunset stealing your 'crown' and coming into this world where you met the Rainbooms. Then! Bunch of shit happens, you tell the Rainbooms to show her friendship, Battle of the Bands kicks in a few months later. Anon-A-Miss pops up, and the area is hell, you two talk back and forth, Sugar shows up and shit happens once more. The area comes to an end, and here we are now."

"Don't forget about the magical princesses," Sunny snickered. "Fairytale."

"We're not lying," Twilight sighed. "I'm really the princess of Friendship."

Sour nodded, not convince. "Right! We totally believe you!" She frowned heavily. "Not!"

Lemon blinked slowly, "I mean, yeah it's cool, but c'mon! It's a bit... unreal as well."

"Sugar?" Sunset asked her girlfriend. "You believe me, yeah?"

"It's crazy," Sugarcoat sighed shaking her head, "But I believe you. Can't say it's the weirdest thing I've heard in my life."

"Wait," Indigo mumbled, gazing at her friend, "Are you serious? You believe that they're ponies?"

Sugarcoat sighed and nodded, "I do."

"You're dating a horse then," Sunny snickered. "Have fun with that!"

Twilight gave Sunset a look to see her friend laughing lightly, and she smiled weakly. She wanted to talk about the current situation with the Rainbooms, but she sensed Sunset wouldn't even dare to mention anything about it. Her eyes trailed to Sugarcoat and saw how much she looked flushed up and gazed away in embarrassment when Sunset locked eyes with her. Twilight could tell she really did love Sunset and vice versa.

It made her happy to know Sunset was in a good relationship.

"Sunset," Twilight took a deep breath, "I need to talk to you about Anon-A-Miss, and I know you don't want to, but we need to, okay?"

"Why now?" whined Sunset, crossing her arms. "Why now of all times?"

"Because you need to tell me everything," Twilight pushed. "Go through everything that happened. And now you met Sugarcoat and her friends."

Sunset paled, and Sugarcoat took her hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. With a small smile, Sunset began telling the entire story of her side. How terrible she felt when it was her being accused, how Rainbow set up an ambush, how she, regrettably, began cutting herself, and how she almost jumped off a tall bridge to end it all. Then, the story changed into a more peaceful type when she got to the part about meeting Sugarcoat, and how she defended her from the Rainbooms, and allowed her to share her story.

She moved onto the part where she met her current friends, how Sugarcoat gave her the transfer forms, getting her Crystal Prep uniform, and finally the confession and sleepover. Regrettably, she also told the part where Sugarcoat caught her cutting and cleaned up the arm, and the Shadowbolts' jaws dropped along with Twilight's.

"You... cut?" Lemon whispered out.

"You cut during the sleepover?" Sour gulped. "Jesus, I'm glad Hawkthorn didn't catch you. He doesn't need to see someone else cutting."

Sunset rubbed her arm and slowly nodded. "I did, but I've stopped. Sugar threw out the blade I used to cut myself with. I don't have anything for cutting anymore..."

Indigo narrowed her eyes. "But there's tons of things you could use. How do we know you won't do it with those objects?"

"That is true," Twilight agreed, "There's many objects."

"But I won't use them!" Sunset protested. "Never again will I cut because I'm no longer in hell!"

Sunny crossed her arms, "But you might still do it."

"If she does, I'll be having a long talk with her," Sugarcoat growled. "Besides, I'm sure my father will be interested in hearing about it if she does."

Sunset paled. "Er... what does your father do?"

"He's a therapist, and he'll go in to help out with the hospital," Sugarcoat explained, "He deals a lot with suicidal clients. I bet he can help you, and he does like you a lot. He wouldn't stop talking about you during dinner one night. I think mother got a little laugh out of it."

"Consider yourself lucky," Sunny added. "It takes a lot to have Sugar's father liking you."

Sunset gulped and rubbed her neck. "I don't know..."

"I think you should try it," Twilight chimed in, smiling. "It'd be good to have someone listen to your thoughts. Besides, her father likes you, so he'll be happy to help you out. Please, Sunset, give it a try to help yourself."

"But what if he decides he can't?"

Sugarcoat rose an eyebrow, "When would he ever do something like that? He takes his job seriously. He doesn't laugh at anyone when they confessed their thoughts, even if they sounded stupid and funny. Sunset, I'll be with you. Of course, if you want for me to be with you."

Sunset nodded slowly, taking in her words. Maybe it would be a good idea to see a therapist. If it was Sugarcoat's father, she knew he could remain trustworthy as it would just stay between the two of them. They were suggesting it because they didn't want her to go down that route again.

At this point, what did she have to lose?

"When can he see me?" Sunset asked.

"I'll ask him tonight," Sugarcoat promised, "I'll text you the date."

"Is there a certain place...?"

Sugarcoat shook his head. "No, he has an office at home. He uses it for his sessions. It's the main reason why we can't go in there because all the information on other clients are in his desk. We know not to go down into that hallway when he has a client over."

Twilight placed a hand on Sunset's shoulder. "If you want, I can also go with you."

"No, I'll be fine with Sugarcoat," Sunset replied, and Twilight tried to mask her disappointment, "I'll let you know how it goes though, Twilight."

"Alright, if you're sure," Twilight sighed.

Indigo gave the pony Twilight a long look before sighing heavily. This was confusing. She was so used to seeing the Twilight everyone knew with glasses, hair up in a bun, and she wasn't getting that from this Twilight. When the supposed pony locked eyes with her, Indigo looked away before giving a weak smile.

"I'm sorry!" Indigo snapped. "But... I'm not used to seeing another Twilight!"

"No one is," Sour mumbled.

"You get used to it," Sunset laughed. "I was really surprised seeing a bunch of ponies I knew but in human form. Luckily, they acted all the same, just... went to high school either as student or staff. It gets easier over time, and I'll be the one trying to process everything when I see this world's Twilight."

At this moment, Sunset wondered how awkward it would be if the two Twilights met.