• Published 24th Jun 2019
  • 986 Views, 2 Comments

The Dark Secret - HeartfireFirebrand



Sweetie Belle's secret has been revealed to those close to her but she's not the only one with a secret.

  • ...
 2
 986

Epliogue

Apple Bloom was sitting in the Clubhouse, she sighed “Ah’m alone. Sweetie Belle is nowhere to be seen and Scootaloo is in Canterlot.” Her mind began to wander, it was odd that she was the normal one of the three of them. She was a normal pony as far as she knew, she frowned “Do Ah have something weird about myself, who could I ask?”

She frowned “I could ask Twilight but that would involve being dragged into her labs for tests.” A thought came to her and she smiled “Ah know, Zecora could help me.” She galloped towards the Everfree Forest not noticing the strange pony watching her with a toothy grin “So this is where you have been hiding Cthylla? It has taken me a long time to find this place.”

Apple Bloom as she headed towards Zecora’s hut felt somepony following he,r she turned around to see a large stallion with a dark coat grinning “At last I have found you and with that I will at last have leverage over your accursed father!”

Apple Bloom backed away in fear “Who are you and what do you want?”

The stallion shifted into a huge mass of darkness with a three lobed eye “I am Nyarlathotep, and you are the spawn of Cthulhu. Should he ever die he will be reborn through you, so now I will take your life and bring an end to the Great Cthulhu.”

Apple Bloom shouted in fear “Ah don’t know what you’re talking about!”

Nyarlathotep shook his head silently before launching a huge blade of darkness at the young filly. Apple Bloom closed her eyes as the blade drew closer only to feel a thud, her eyes opened as she saw a huge masse of tentacles emerging from her back. She screamed “What is that?!”

Nyarlathotep growled “I won’t let this opportunity pass me by! Die! Die Die!”

Apple Bloom watched in a mix of horror and awe as her tentacles blocked every attack. A deep voice spoke inside her mind (You are much more capable than you know. I have been watching your for many years, you have grown into a strong young mare and soon we we will meet, show this fool what you’re really capable of. That you fit to stand amongst your other friends as heroes of this world.)

Apple Bloom lashed with her tentacles striking with incredible force, Nyarlathotep screamed in agony as. Suddenly Apple Bloom felt power building up within her and she let all of it out in a rush obliterating her opponent before collapsing to the ground. Meanwhile across the mirror portal, deep in the Pacific Ocean a huge octopus like being emerged “It seems I have to meet with a friend.”

Author's Note:

Sorry I've been away for a while, I got Fire Emblem Three Houses and have been playing it a lot. Anyway I will put this verse on hold but I will put up a different story soonish.

Comments ( 2 )

nice work on all chapters on this story and looking forward to a sequel of it:twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment