• Published 23rd Jun 2019
  • 5,268 Views, 78 Comments

An accident - Charli13



After a accident the girls have to help Sunset recover.

  • ...
11
 78
 5,268

The talk

Author's Note:

This is the chapter that will go deeper into sunsets injuries, and the truth of what happened with the whole anon-a-miss fiasco, all the information in the first part was given to me by wilddog88 and the editing is done by moonriseoversunset so thanks to you guys. I'm gonna try to get a chapter out every two weeks but I'm not gonna make any promises.

Celestia was last to leave that night. On the way out she was stopped by Sunsets doctor.

"Ms. Celestia may I have a word with you for a moment." The doctor called from down the hall causing the women to turn to the brown haired doctor.

"Of course doctor, what's the problem?" Celestia said with a concerned voice.

"Follow me to my office and I will explain." The doctor said, Celestia nodded before following him down the hall and into a small white room with a desk and chairs, the doctor going around to sit in the spinning chair and Celestia sitting in the soft chair on the other side.

The Doctor placed is head in his hands and looking a the women in front of her.

"What was it you wanted to talk to me about?" Celestia said to the man.

"I wanted to talk to you about miss Shimmers injuries." He said looking down through the chart in front of him, then back up at Celestia as she nodded. "So as you know she broke her hip so she has both hips in a cast up to just below her breast to stop any bending, with two rods to make sure that she doesn't lean on one side since her hips and legs are too weak to support any weight. Also she has one full leg cast and one cast to her knee. So the one rod goes from the upper leg of the cast and to the knee connecting to the other leg, and another connection from her ankle. She will need help getting in and out of bed showering and anything that requires trying to stand and will need a lot of physical therapy after." He explained while looking up from his chart to look at Celestia's reaction.

"Okay, when do you think she will be released?" Celestia asked.

"I am thinking two to two and a half weeks." He responded whilst still looking at the board as Celestia nodded slowly.

"For the rest of her injuries, she has a broken leg, which is also the same leg with the long cast that will take about 6 to 8 weeks to heal. Next is her other ankle which was broken as well that will take about 6 weeks to heal, that has a short cast on it. Her wrist is broken and has a short cast on it that will take about 8 weeks to heal, along with a bruised shoulder that will heal in a few weeks, a pulled muscle in her back that could take anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks to heal, and 3 broken ribs those will take about 6 weeks to heal." He informed Celestia.

"How will she be getting around in the time it takes to heal?" She asked

"Well it takes about 10 to 12 weeks to heal from a broken hip, so for about a month to 8 weeks she will get around by wheelchair and then she will come back here and we will see how far she has come in her recovery. That will then followed most likely by walker, and then crutches or a cane normally. She would be out of the wheelchair before that, but her ankle and leg needs to heal before that." He said in response.

"Okay is that all I need to know before I go?" Celestia asked earning a nod from the doctor who stood as she stood shaking the women's hand and holding the door for her saying farewell on the way out and watching as she walked down the hall.

______________________
later
______________________

Twilight couldn't sleep she kept on thinking about what Rainbow had said earlier. So she laid awake staring at her ceiling, while Spike lay asleep at the foot of her bed. She looked over at her clock that read 10:36 in bold red letters, than grabbed her phone and texting Applejack, the friend she trusted the most right now.

Twi: Hey, are you up I need to ask you something?
Applejack: Hey, what's wrong sugercube?
Twi: Can I call you? It would be easier to talk over the phone.
Applejack: Sure, go ahead.

After reading her friends message, she went to the phone app and dialed the number before pressing call and placed the phone up to her ear after 3 rings she heard a "Hey, what's the problem sugercube?"

"Hey I can't stop thinking about what Dash was saying earlier and was wondering if you could explain it to me to get some of the facts straight, and if it was as bad as Rainbow was saying or if it was to scare me."

There was a sigh at the other end and she could almost see Applejack rubbing her eyes "Ah knew this was gonna come up again. Ah will say that some of what Dash said wasn't true but a lot of it was true. Anyway do you want the short or long version?

"The long version please," Twilight said while she laid back knowing this would take a while.

"Well it started around November of 2017 our junior year we had all invited sunset over for sleepovers cause she gets lonely that time of year, it started with Pinkie's house. So the night was great until Applebloom called to check in on me and called me an embarrassing nickname and I had to explain it to Sunset. As I told her the story each of the girls falling asleep next to use then the next morning we go to school and someone calls out my nickname then Applebloom runs up to use with her phone and starts telling use about this social media page who had told my nickname over the week it got worse. Pictures of us at another slumber party from Sunsets phone popped up. After that most of us cut ties at that point not wanting to get hurt by her, everyone except Shy left her alone. Over the next week Sunset got attacked in the halls and became so jumpy you didn't really have to do all that much to make her jump or flinch. She got new cuts and bruises almost everyday. you still there?" Applejack asked after about five minutes of talking silent tears falling as she told the painful story.

"Yes I'm still here, continue." Twilight said in a weak cracking voice.

"Okay, so one night Gilda and a group of people decided they were gonna put Sunset in her spot, and jumped her, most had no intentions of keeping going in the whole thing, but Gilda had other plans. When she finally lost consciousness Gilda tied her up and threw her into Hoops truck, it had been warm for winter and almost all the snow had melted, at this point but it was still mighty cold out. They took her to one of the abandoned building on the outskirts of the town. For a couple days they pipped off and had fun torturing poor Sunset. During the day and leaving her during the nights leaving her to freeze. Principle Celestia spent so much time trying to find her thinking she ran away or something that police got involved. They spent four days looking for her while VP Luna ran the school. Anyway on the fourth night she was found by three Crystal Preppers tied to a pole. She was rushed to hospital and had surgery. Then like Dash said she spent eight days in a coma, but the catch is that the coma was medically induced. When her body was physically ready they woke her up, she then spent the next two months in a wheelchair cause they hurt her back, then she had cane for a while she never fully healed from it." Applejack said waiting for a response.

"Did she press charges? How did you guys handle it?" Twilight asked.

"Well Shy was mad at us for dropping her the way we did, but who can blame her really, we stopped calling ourselves the elements after that and she did end up pressing charges on those who got caught. It was really only the ones who fingerprints had gotten scanned cause Sunset couldn't remember anything about what happened to her. It wasn't until the interrogation that things really came to light. They on the last day had taken a pipe to Sunsets head it had given her a major concussion, but they didn't actually beat her head in like Dash had said, but the worst thing they ever did to her was taking a hot iron to her face it was shaped as her cutie mark. She has it covered up but you'll see it in the morning at the hospital, don't say anything about it, it would really hurt her."

"Okay, thank you, you've really set my mind at ease I'll let you go so you can sleep, bye," Twilight said, before hanging up. She then settled into a fitful and restless sleep. Hoping to see Sunset soon.

Comments ( 25 )

I'm taking this even less seriously more then ever.

The lack of details and repeating details really mess it up.

So what happen to the CMC? Did they get a slap on the wrist and told to go to bed with no supper?

9824804
But this wasn't about what CMC did it was about why Sunset had a cane already. Also it's a story about being told by a secondary sources not the major, Sunset. It makes sense that it wasn't a full blown story it's meant to summarize the events of anon a miss not break from the story to tell another story. That'd be like watching an action show on for the mc to suddenly have a flashback that last four episode. It would take away from the story and make us forget why he even had one. Also it's a conversation over the phone... do you really spend hours telling someone a story that could take ten to fifteen minutes to tell?:unsuresweetie:

There was a sigh at the other end and she could almost see Applejack rubbing her eyes "Ah knew this was gonna come up again. Ah will say that some of what Dash said was true but a lot of it was true. Anyway do you want the short or long version?

I think you mean:
Ah say that some of what dash said wasn’t true but a lot of it was true

9824832
Glad to see some constructive criticism instead of just criticism.

9697167
It is in the first chapter. Motorcross accidents can be very bad even deadly. I gave the author some information about the type of injury possible.

9824804
This story takes place after Friendship games and maybe after legend of Everfree since Sci-twi is there

9824804
I'm sorry if you don't like how this is written but if you don't like the story just dislike and move along it doesn't bother me any ways but don't go down in the comments and it criticize it leave something to help more in the future and tell me what's wrong in a better way. I don't mind constructive criticism but don't like just criticism. Plus twi already new about the CMC behind it. Applejack may not have been able to drag applebloom even more into it and decided to leave that part out.

9824903
It's is after everfree.

9825008
You need to combine this chapter with the hospital one and while sunset explaining her cast do let her do all of it switch over to Celestia talking with the doctor and then finish with the last part. It will help the story flow a little better

Kind of like this:

Sunset tells the girls she has a broken wrist.

One of them asked why do you have a body cast?

Badly broken hip.

The girls winced.

Meanwhile in the doctor’s office.

You are here guardian right ms Solaris?

Yes. Celestia

I’m am concerned about one of shimmer’s injury.

Which one? Celestia asked.

Her hips were nearly shattered. If it was any worse she would have to have the other leg casted too. She got very lucky In the accident.

How long? Celestia asked? She’s going to be in the hip spica cast for at least 8 weeks.

9825006
It's wasn't;t a good idea to just up and bring Anon A Miss in like that. Not when you go down the worst possible route Sunset went thru because of it, and then leave us hanging like that.

If it's not the main focus why go in such detail on how she suffered, and leave out how the others were punished for it or show barely anything on that?

9823781
I found out that depending on the type of stuff needed to be done. Like reconstructive hip surgery like a genrical problem( passed down through family) or shattered hips a person can spend anywhere between 3-5 month in a full body cast. And it’s usually one cast only. Crazy right?


I’m doing my own accident story where both Rainbow and sunset have a disastrous crash. Basically a tree falls due to a recent thunderstorm and sends them into a ravine. It’s basically a chain reaction event.

9843989
Cool is it online i'd like to read it

9844054
Not yet. I’m also working on a Miraculous Ladybug crossover. It’s set after the fall formal. And everyone is extra mean to Sunset. Have you ever watch Miraculous Ladybug? If yes what is your favorite episode? If no do you want me to send you the list of the episodes in the correct order?

9844086
I've watched it yes its a really good show and i'm excited to see it if it gets posted. if you do post let me now i'll read it.

9844162
Guess who gets the ladybug earrings and the ring of the black cat?

I also need akumitized name for the human 5 but they have to similar to their elements of harmony but a little different too more closer to their opposite.

9844265
What are their powers while akumaitized the name sometimes depends on the powers. As for who is it hawk moth?

9844432
It doesn’t take place in Paris. Sunset Shimmer after getting to the point about ending it because the students bully her badly she meets the master( or should a say mistress? That’s right the guardian is an very old and wise but cursed Marinette. She’s immortal because she actually made a wish. The only way to break it is to give the miraculous to the right person she’s over 700 years old and has traveled through time. Sunset Shimmer gets the ladybug flash gets the black cat after he recovers from a broken leg. The other girls will get a miraculous too. All send you a PM containing the first hint at who the villain is. I do plan on having Princess Twilight akumitized in the story. Mistress Freindship. Yes the anon-a-miss arc.

Comment posted by ScisetShimmerEvan deleted Oct 17th, 2021

10117789
not for a while yet i'm working in remaking the story but i also have to do things for school at the moment then i have to get it edited i only have a chapter done for it i'm aiming for three by the summer and posting weekly trying to get as many done over the summer and finish it im just having a lot of trouble with motivation. my apologises i thought i put the story on pause

Comment posted by ScisetShimmerEvan deleted Oct 17th, 2021
Comment posted by ScisetShimmerEvan deleted Oct 17th, 2021

Why did you do this? This was really good,

10693611
I did this for several reasons, for one I lost interest in the show, two I'm working now which makes it harder to make time to write, three this story just wasn't great in my mind. if you do want to read some more of my work you can go to my AO3 account if you like marvel or my hero academia. https://archiveofourown.org/users/Charliisgay2020

I really wish you never gave up on the story. One thing I didn't like was Sunset having that horrible branding mark on her cheek. That was a horrible thing that somebody could do to her. I would've taken that branding iron and bashed in the SOB to do that to Sunset like that. I took that scene and had one of the Equestria Girls brand the SOB's behind after he and the others that beat up Sunset were locked in a steel cage, Hell in a Cell from WWE in a War Games like fight, and the Equestria Girls and a few other friends won in my version of the Equestria Holiday story.

Login or register to comment