• Published 23rd Jun 2019
  • 5,268 Views, 78 Comments

An accident - Charli13



After a accident the girls have to help Sunset recover.

  • ...
11
 78
 5,268

aftermath

The girls stood frozen in place, trying to get their minds to register what they just saw. Pinkie pie stood with her phone still out recording all that just happened.

The gears in Rainbows head where the first to start turning again and she dashed over the black truck. The girls soon following.

The man steps out of his truck as Rainbow approaches, grabbing him by the shirt and lifting him up slamming him into the truck. "What the hell was that can't you fucking read. The sign says no vehicles aloud. You could've just killed her." Dash screamed wanting nothing more than to beat his head in. Applejack seeing this ran up to them and hauled Rainbow of the man "Dash calm down it was an accident." Rainbow struggled to get out of Applejack's hold but it was no use she went limp in her arms and sat crying.

The group made their way over to where Sunset had landed. Fluttershy was first to spot Sunset, she was face down with her bike laying across her back, her gloves where torn and she seemed to be trying to get the bike off with one arm her other arm laying still.

As they got closer Fluttershy heard wheezing. coming from Sunset rushing over Fluttershy bent down placing a hand on Sunsets arm. "Hey it's okay stop moving so much before you hurt yourself worse" Fluttershy said softly. "I can hardly breath. Can you get this bike of me it feels like it's crushing me?" Sunsets weak muffled voice asked through the helmet. Turning to Applejack, Fluttershy says "lift it off gently okay." giving a nod Applejack grabs the bike and lifts with a little strength easily lifting it up of sunsets back causing her to groan in pain before noticing her right leg was bent at a odd angle. Before tossing the bike to the side.

Fluttershy turns to Rarity and asks "can you call an ambulance please" before Sunset grabs her arm "No don't, you can't please don't I'm fine, see." Sunset said trying to get up almost screaming in pain and gripping her shoulder "No you aren't lay back down right now you need to go to the hospital." Fluttershy said firmly but also gently. causing Sunset to lay back down before shifting onto her back. reaching up to remove her goggles with some help on the other side from Fluttershy. "Sure darling i will be right back" Rarity said before going up the hill her phone in her hand.

Rainbow who was standing to the side wanting nothing more then to go up that hill and punch that prick right in the face. But she also wanted to stay there for Sunset's sake, Sunset needed her right now, she needed all of them. Tears were welling up in her eyes she hated seeing Sunset in pain like this. Slowly she made her way over to Sunset after composing herself as much as she could. "That was one narly whip out there Sunny." Rainbow said with a small smirk. "only the best for you guys." she said with a small chuckle wincing slightly.

Rarity made her way back down the hill "I just got off the phone they're sending police and an ambulance to the scene and i think a firetruck to clean up any gas spills." she said when she got down to the group.

Twilight who had been staring at everything with a worried look finally snapped out of her daze as she heard Rarity make her way down the hill. Sunset had a special place in her heart after the games where she nearly killed her multiple times. yet she still had saved her in so many ways. She even helped with the nightmares of midnight sparkle. Twilight new that Sunset had a lot of emotional pain but didn't know how to help her. But this was one of the worst feelings she had ever felt she didn't know if she should cry or if she should be strong but something about seeing sunset so injured made Twilight's heart hurt.

Sunsets eye's where starting to shut and her head was pounding she was so tired, Fluttershy noticed immediately "you have to stay awake Sunset, okay?" Fluttershy said softly, Sunset gave a slight nod wincing even at the tiny movement, opening her eyes more. Rainbow who was standing to the side asked "So, you are gonna charge that guy, right?" "No, it was an accident, plus I don't see the point in it and no one really deserves that." Sunset said making Rainbow annoyed "That bastard could've killed you for fuck sake's he deserves to get charged." Rainbow screamed causing Sunset to wince and attempt to hold her head. "Quite down Dash and it's Sunset's choice if she wants to charge him or not." Fluttershy said before whispering something that only Sunset could hear.

Soon they heard sirens in the distance. It came a minute later and the sirens stopped as a car door slammed. Some footsteps were heard and some mumbling then approaching footsteps. Twilight seemed to recognise the voice as the voices got louder. A pale man soon came into view and it made it's way down the hill. "Hey girls I'm officer Arm- Twi?" The man said when he got down. "Hey shining!" twilight called as she ran to give him a hug. "What in the world happened?" the police officer asked. "The guy up their came onto the track and Sunset got hit." Twilight said. pointing to the girl laying on the ground nodding he moved to her. "Hey Sunset, how ya feelin?" Shining asked "Never been better." Sunset said sarcastically. chuckling shining armour made his way back up the hill to talk to the other guy.

Around 10 minutes later the group heard another siren approaching. This siren was much lower then the police cars sirens and was almost to them by the time they heard it. "Hey baby." The group heard shining say. They then heard a small conversation between the paramedic and the guy who was in the truck. before making their way down to the girls. "hey girls." the paramedic said as she made her way towards the group. "Cadence!" Twilight called when she seen her "Hey kiddo can I talk in a minute? i have someone I need to take care of first." Cadence asked to which Twilight nodded.

"Hey girl how you doing?" Cadence asked as she knelled beside Sunset. "I'm alright." Sunset said. "I'm gonna ask you a few questions to test your memory, okay?" Cadence said Sunset nods "How old are you?" "17" the girls nod their heads "What day is it?" "July 27 2019" Cadence nods "Last one, where are we?" "A dirt track on Derek st." Nodding again Cadence calls out "light can you hurry up with that stretcher and backboard?" causing Sunset to winch and groan. Cadence looks down placing a hand on Sunsets shoulder causing her to gasp in pain. "Sunset I'm sorry. I need you to tell me what hurts." After a minute of thinking Sunset replies with "my lower back, my right shoulder, and wrist, my neck, and my right leg, and my left ankle." "okay, one minute I have to go find my partner." After a few minutes Cadence and another man come down with a backboard, neck brace, along with a medical bag.

"All right Light can you remove the helmet so I can put on the neck brace please?" Light gave a small nod and moved to Sunset's helmet unlatching the clip and gently removing the helmet then replaced with Cadence and she slipped on a neck brace. "Light get the backboard and braces please." Nodding Light got the things then the backboard then helping Cadence guiding him most of the way then putting Sunset on the backboard and bringing her up the hill. Then placing her in the ambulance.

Author's Note:

Yay chapter 2! This story is not gonna be consistent just so everyone knows. I know that Cadence is a dean but I wanted her to be in the story and so I bent her character a little.