• Member Since 22nd Apr, 2018
  • offline last seen Nov 30th, 2022

Reallyrealusername


There’s nothing you need to know about me that I haven’t already told you.

Comments ( 6 )

That disclaimer was an epic gamer moment

I guess there's still some of the old Sunset in her.

"So, are you finally going to tell me what this experiment is about?" Twilight was desperate to know what she was about to go through now that there was no way out of it.
"This experiment is to test the effects of humanized Equestrian magic under stress and orgasmic pleasure."
"What?!"

What did you expect, considering the setup?

She had to get that remote.

But the experiment had just started...


That story title...
Not sure if you are a genius or just lazy.

"Well Sparkle, I guess we'll see just how different you and the princess really are."

Are you saying there will be a sequel? I wonder how she is going to pursuade the human one.

So she'll need Sci-Twi for this?
Please make it happen!!!!

"Okay then. Here, you see this remote." Sunset pulled a remote out of the pocket of her jacket, showing it to Twilight. She nodded. "This controls the machine your attached to. There's not (no) way to turn off the machine without the remote. Once I turn it on, the dildo will start to vibrate, and it'll periodically get faster. The other rod will administer a small, steady shock from time to time. Those will also get progressively more powerful, but I promise they won't do any harm. After I turn this on, I'm going to leave. I'll come back every hour to check on you, but I'll leave the remote here. Those straps are elastic, but take a lot of effort to stretch. To get out of here, all you need to do is reach up here and grab the remote." Sunset put the remote in front of Twilight, but it was too far away for her to reach from where she was. Twilight's eyes widened slightly when Sunset reached a finger towards one of the buttons.

Login or register to comment