• Published 19th Jun 2019
  • 2,150 Views, 25 Comments

You Will Still Be My Mentor Even Now Being Evil, Right? - Twilight Star



Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer are sent to Ponyville. But when Nightmare Moon and Daybreaker appear, Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer must seek the Elements of Harmony to save their mentors. Or is what they expected.

  • ...
7
 25
 2,150

Taking a course

Spike was walking in the park until he saw a red rose in a bush. He thought of picking it up for Rarity. That’s what he was going to do. Spike went to the rose. But he didn’t realize that the rose had thorns and stuck his paws in the rose. There were many thorns in his paw. He ran back to the library. When he arrived he spoke to them all, “I pawed my paw in a rose!”

Fluttershy went to Spike, “I’m going to get my first aid kit”

Applejack took a bench for Spike to sit down. Spike went to the bench and sat down. The thorns were hurting a lot. I hope Fluttershy doesn’t delay to return.


When Fluttershy returned with the first-aid kit, she saw Spike moving around in his chair. Because it hurts the thorns. Fluttershy flew to Spike, “I came back. Now, shall we begin? That if it’s okay for you..."

“Yes. Start, please. It’s hurting a lot“, said Spike, about to cry.

Fluttershy opened the kit and reached for a pair of helmet pliers. Didn’t take too long. She took the pliers with her hooves and began to remove the thorns. Spike didn’t stop shouting. But he knew it would be worth it. When Fluttershy finished, she took a bandage and curled it into Spike’s paw.


It’s been a few months, and It was Fluttershy’s birthday. And Pinkie Pie was making an apple-covered chocolate cake. When she finished, she went to Golden Oka’s Tree Library, “The cake arrived ~!” sang Pinkie Pie.

When Applejack looked at the cake, she could feel nothing but hunger.

“Well, I’m going back to Sugarcube Corner to pick up the party stuff. Don’t even think about eating the cake while I’m gone”, Pinkie Pie closed the door.

Applejack couldn’t help denying that the cake looked delicious.


“I came back with the decorations and ...” but Pinkie Pie’s speech was interjected when she saw the plate with the cake without the cake, “The cake is gone. Somepony’s got it!”

All four mares and Spike looked at Pinkie Pie, “Who of you ate?”

“It was me, Pinkie”, replied Applejack.

“But why, Applejack?” asked Pinkie Pie.

“It’s just that the cake looked so good that I couldn’t resist tasting it, but I just couldn’t control it and I ended up eating it.


In the Castle of the Two Sisters, fragments of the Honesty element shone.


“Applejack, I’m glad you were honest”, smiled Pinkie Pie before embracing Applejack.

Suddenly, they and Spike heard a sound at the door. Spike opened the door and saw fragments of the element of Honesty come in and go up to Applejack and form a necklace.

“The last element! We did it!” exclaimed Rainbow Dash cheerfully.

Applejack handed the necklace to Spike to put in the chest.

Applejack went to a window, “Is it my impression or Sunset and Twilight didn’t send us any letters? Like, what if something happened to them?”

“You’ll see they’re busy, darling”, Rarity suggested.

“I don’t know, Rarity. I think we should see them“, said Applejack.

“Nightmare Moon and Daybreaker will see us. And they will find out that we have escaped from prison. We’d better stay here“, said Fluttershy.

“Let’s just go quietly, silly. As spies“, said Pinkie Pie.

Everypony agreed with the idea. Now just cheer for it to work.


It was a starry night and Nightmare Moon and Sunset Shimmer were on the balcony. Nightmare Moon hugged Sunset Shimmer with a wing. She looked at Sunset Shimmer, “Sunset ...”

Sunset Shimmer looked at Nightmare Moon, “yes, Princess?”

“Would you like to take a walk?” asked Nightmare Moon.

“Of course, Princess”, replied Sunset Shimmer.

Sunset Shimmer rode on Nightmare Moon. Before they fly out into the night sky.


In the towns of Canterlot, Spike and the five mares saw Nightmare Moon and Sunset Shimmer in the sky.

“Look! It’s Sunset and Nightmare Moon!“ Pinkie Pie pointed to the sky.

Rainbow Dash covered Pinkie Pie’s mouth.

Sunset Shimmer and Nightmare Moon heard Pinkie Pie’s voice and stared at the floor. But there was no one down there.

“I think I heard Pinkie’s voice”, said Sunset Shimmer.

“Me too, Sunset”, said Nightmare Moon.

“Did they run away from prison?!” exclameid Sunset Shimmer in anger.

“Let’s go there for that old castle to see”, said Nightmare Moon before flying out.

When Nightmare Moon and Sunset Shimmer were out of sight, the four mares looked at Pinkie Pie rather unhappy, “what is it?”

“What’s it? You gave it to us! Nightmare Moon will find out we’re not in jail!“ exclaimed Rainbow Dash.

“Oops”, said Pinkie Pie, grinning nervously.


When Sunset Shimmer and Nightmare Moon arrived at the Castle of the Two Sisters, Sunset Shimmer left Nightmare Moon’s back. They entered the castle and went to the prison. When they entered, they noticed that the cages were empty. Nightmare Moon was surprised and angry, “how they would have run away?!”

“It was me”, confessed Sunset Shimmer.

Nightmare Moon looked at Sunset Shimmer confused, “huh? How did you do that?”

“It was me and Twilight who released them. We did it because we wanted to use the elements of Harmony to save you. But now, we realize that you and Daybreaker are better rulers and that we were not being loyal to you. But don’t worry, from now on, I will be loyal to you. Forever“, said Sunset Shimmer.

Nightmare Moon was surprised by the confession of Sunset Shimmer. She didn’t expect her student to do this. But she wouldn’t punish her. Because she knew Sunset Shimmer was loyal to her other half. But now, Sunset Shimmer was loyal to her.

“I will not punish you, Sunset. But you promise to help me get those treacherous mares back into prison?“ said Nightmare Moon.

Sunset Shimmer bowed, “all for you, my princess”


Twilight Sparkle and Daybreaker were in the throne room. Daybreaker was sitting on the throne and Twilight Sparkle was at her side. Until a message came to them. Daybreaker opened the letter and began to read, “Daybreaker, I have bad news those five mares fled from prison. Help me find them. Signed, Nightmare Moon”

“Twilight”, began Daybreaker, now looking at Twilight Sparkle.

Twilight Sparkle looked at Daybreaker, “yes, princess?”

“Five mares escaped from prison. let’s help Nightmare Moon”, replied Daybreaker.

“If that’s what you want, then I’ll do it”, said Twilight Sparkle as she bent over.


Nightmare Moon went to all places of Equestria along with Sunset Shimmer on her back, announcing the escape of the prisoners. And the five mares knew they were screwed. They were inside the Canterlot castle looking for Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle. But they haven’t found them yet.

“We’d better get back to Ponyville”, said Fluttershy.

“You will not”, said a familiar voice.

The five mares looked back and saw Twilight Sparkle. But something didn’t seem right. Her pupils in her eyes were dragon slits.

“Twilight, are you okay, sugarcube?” asked Applejack.

“Oh, I’m more than good, Applejack”, replied Twilight Sparkle as she smiled.

“Are you sure? Why have you seen your eyes?” asked Applejack.

“These are my new eyes”, replied Twilight Sparkle.

“But how did you keep eyes like that?” asked Applejack.

“It was Daybreaker. Thanks to the princess, I’m loyal to her”, said Twilight Sparkle.

“I thought you were loyal to Celestia”, said Rainbow Dash.

“I’m loyal to the Daybreaker now,” said Twilight Sparkle. “The same as Sunset, who is loyal to that spoiled alicorn”

The five mares couldn’t believe it. They were about to win and bring Luna and Celestia back. But now they have lost because of Twilight Sparkle having undergone brainwashing.

“Twilight, you have to get out of this trance!” exclaimed Rainbow Dash.

Twilight Sparkle laughed, “and why should I? Thanks to Daybreaker, I realized that I was being loyal to the wrong princess.Now nothing will stop us from conquering Equestria!”

Applejack went to Twilight Sparkle, “Please, Twilight, I know you still want to save your mentor and that you would never be evil, so please come back ... For us ... Go back to Spike...”

Twilight Sparkle began to feel confused. And when Applejack mentioned Spike, she remembered the moments she spent with him. She came out of the trance and started crying as she hugged Applejack, “I’m sorry, Applejack. I didn’t want to say any of that ... I don’t know what got into me...”

Applejack returned the hug, “It wasn’t your fault, Sugarcube. You had been brainwashed”

“Looks like you’ve gotten out of the trance”, a voice said.

All six mares looked forward and saw Daybreaker. Twilight Sparkle was nervous and took a few steps back.

“And it looks like you guys got out of jail”, said Daybreaker.

Twilight Sparkle used a teleportation spell to teleport all five mares to the Ponyville library. Spike was startled by them appearing out of nowhere, “some of you except Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash, have managed to demonstrate a sense of Honesty, kindness or generosity?”

“I have shown generosity when I gave a precious jewel to a pony”, replied Rarity.

“And I show kindness when I helped Applejack put things on the table”, replied Fluttershy.

“And you, Applejack? Did you get a sense of Honesty?” asked Twilight Sparkle.

“Yes. When I confessed that it was I who ate the Fluttershy cake, the fragments of the element of Honesty came to me”, replied Applejack.

“Well, it looks like we got it,” said Twilight Sparkle. “Have any of you seen Sunset Shimmer?”

“I think I saw her in the back of Nightmare Moon that night”, said Pinkie Pie.

“Do you think she might have been brainwashed too?” asked Applejack.

Twilight Sparkle began to think. Even though she was brainwashed, she could remember what she had done. And she remembered Sunset Shimmer’s eyes. The pupils of Sunset Shimmer were dragon slits, “Yes. Because I remember being bumped into it, and her eyes were just like mine”

“How are we going to save Sunset then?” asked Applejack.

“The same way you saved me”, replied Twilight Sparkle with a smile.

Comments ( 8 )

One down, another to go. Worth the wait!

This getting an update?

will this is updated?

10611888
Yes, but only when I have an idea of what the next chapter might be like

10611889
okay. Maybe I can help with thinking of ideas?

10611902
I have a written draft not ready yet.

Login or register to comment