• Published 19th Jun 2019
  • 2,149 Views, 25 Comments

You Will Still Be My Mentor Even Now Being Evil, Right? - Twilight Star



Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer are sent to Ponyville. But when Nightmare Moon and Daybreaker appear, Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer must seek the Elements of Harmony to save their mentors. Or is what they expected.

  • ...
7
 25
 2,149

Sabotage

Spike put the element of Loyalty, Magic, and Laughter in the same chest as the element of Understanding, “three are already here. Sunset Shimmer’s Element doesn’t count because she is an unknown element. Three remaining”

Applejack looked at her friends, “I know we’re close to winning”

They all nodded. Nothing could stop them from winning now.


Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle arrived just in time for dinner. Nightmare Moon and Daybreaker saw their students and smiled. Twilight Sparkle sat next to Daybreaker. Twilight Sparkle started to get used to it. But that didn’t mean she was going to let Daybreaker win. She wanted to get Celestia back. But she knew that soon she would see Celestia again. And Sunset Shimmer sat down next to Nightmare Moon. She had already grown accustomed to Nightmare Moon.

Although Nightmare Moon and Daybreaker aren’t talking about their students joining them. They had a plan in mind on how to get them to go to their side.


After Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer finished dinner, They went to their rooms. At least they were a hoof ahead to save their mentors. And that made them very happy. Sunset Shimmer was on the balcony staring at the night sky, until she heard a knock on the door. Sunset Shimmer went to the door and opened it. She was surprised to see a Lunar guard, “Princess Nightmare Moon wants to see you in her room”

Sunset Shimmer was surprised. Nightmare Moon wants to see it? But why? Well, maybe it’s not so bad, “thank you for informing me. I’m going now”

As Sunset Shimmer headed toward Nightmare Moon’s bedroom, she began to think of Nightmare Moon’s motive to call. What if it was because Nightmare Moon discovered that she got the key? If that was it, she knew she was very screwed. When she reached the door, she knocked on the door, “you may enter. The door is open”, said Nightmare Moon from the other side of the door.

Sunset Shimmer opened the door. She was surprised to see that the room was all dark, “hi?”

Suddenly, the lights went on. Nightmare Moon was waiting for her. With a smile, she grabbed Sunset Shimmer. And made some of her magic go into the horn of Sunset Shimmer. Sunset Shimmer began to move a lot. Because of the magic try to take control of her body. After several minutes of fighting, she collapsed. When Sunset Shimmer woke up, her eyes were dragon slits. For some reason, Sunset Shimmer wanted to hug her mentor. Nightmare Moon returned the hug with a smile.


Daybreaker grabbed Twilight Sparkle with her magic. Twilight Sparkle was surprised and possibly frightened. She used her magic in Twilight Sparkle. Twilight Sparkle felt the magic coming into her horn. Daybreaker released Twilight Sparkle. Twilight Sparkle began to move a lot. After a few minutes, Twilight Sparkle stopped moving and closed her eyes. Daybreaker waited anxiously for the result, did it work?

When Twilight Sparkle opened her eyes, her eyes were dragon slits. She looked at Daybreaker with a smile. She bowed, “have anything I can do for you, princess?”

Daybreaker smiled. Knowing that the spell worked.


After Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer left, they felt very different. When they met, they glared at each other before going to their bedrooms to sleep. When Sunset Shimmer arrived in her bed, she fell asleep. While Twilight Sparkle fell asleep as well.


When the morning arrived in Ponyville, they all woke up and went to breakfast. Applejack was putting things on the table. Fluttershy offered to help, “Can I help you?”

“Sure, Fluttershy”, said Applejack.


In the Castle of the Two Sisters, the fragments of the element of Kindness shone.


Spike went to Fluttershy, “Fluttershy, do you realize what you did?”

“Yes. I helped Applejack”, replied Fluttershy.

“Yes. But you showed kindness. You are the element of Kindness”, said Spike.

Suddenly, something was heard from the door. Spike opened the door and was surprised to see fragments of the element of Kindness. The fragments went up to Fluttershy and formed a necklace.

“Well, four have already been. There are two left”, said Applejack, with plates on the hull.

Spike went to Fluttershy. Fluttershy handed the necklace to Spike. Spike went up the stairs to put the element in the chest.


When Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer woke up, they went into the dining room. Nightmare Moon and Daybreaker looked at them with a smile. They walked to the table with a smile. When Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer sat down, Nightmare Moon decided to ask, “So, you two are going to join us?”

“Yes. We’d love it”, said Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer in unison.

Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon smiled, knowing that they won. And that nothing would stop them now.


Rarity went to a place to look for precious jewels. She used the magic of her horn to locate a jewel. It took a few minutes, but she managed to find a light blue diamond. She took the diamond with her magic, “this jewel will be useful for me to put on a dress I’m working on”

Suddenly, Rarity heard a cry. She went to the place where the crying came. She saw a unicorn pony with a yellow coat, blue mane and a Cutie Mark of a four-leaf clover with a red X. Rarity went to the pony, “dear, is everything okay?”

The pony looked at Rarity, “No. It isn’t alright. I can’t find any precious jewelry. And all because of me being unlucky”

Rarity felt sorry for this pony. She wanted to help him in some way. But how? She looked at the jewel. Maybe if she gave her jewel to that pony, maybe he would feel better? Rarity walked over to the pony and nudged him lightly with her hull. The pony turned to Rarity, “take it”

The pony was confused, “why?”

“Because I realized you didn’t find any jewelry. So, I’m offering you mine”, replied Rarity.

“Really? Thank you!” the pony took the jewel with his magic and came out all bouncy.

Rarity was happy for the pony. Until, she realized she was generous. So this means that she represents the element of Generosity.


In the Castle of the Two Sisters, the fragments of the element of Generosity shone.


As Rarity was about to enter the library, she saw something from far toward her. What was that? Suddenly, the thing came to her and formed a necklace. Rarity sighed in surprise, “the element of Generosity!”

The door opened, revealing Applejack, “Rarity? What are the Element of Generosity you’re talking about?”

Applejack noticed that there was a necklace on Rarity’s neck, “this is ... This is...”

Rarity smiled, “Yes, dear. It is the element of generosity. I represent him!”


Meanwhile, at Canterlot Castle, Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer planned to stay in the room with their mentors. When they were to turn a corridor, they collided with each other.

“Look where you’re going, lover of the sun!!” cried Sunset Shimmer irritably.

“Look where you’re going, your... Your...” tried to say Twilight Sparkle, but was interrupted.

“Stop this fight!”

Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer looked and saw Nightmare Moon and Daybreaker, “Come on”, said Nightmare Moon and Daybreaker in unison.

Twilight Sparkle followed Daybreaker and Sunset Shimmer followed Nightmare Moon. They went to different paths. Nightmare and Sunset Shimmer were left. And Daybreaker and Twilight Sparkle to the right.

“Princess, I’m sorry to end up fighting. I should have continued on my way to you, and not fight with Twilight Sparkle”, excused Sunset Shimmer.

Nightmare Moon smiled, “no problem, Sunset”

When Sunset Shimmer and Nightmare Moon arrived in the room, Nightmare Moon opened the door, “after you”

Sunset Shimmer entered the room. The room had been the same since she’d first entered. She heard the sound of the door closing. Sunset Shimmer looked back and saw Nightmare Moon looking at her with a smile. Nightmare Moon approached Sunset Shimmer, “Let’s go to the balcony. I want you to enjoy my eternal night”

“Of course, Princess”, said Sunset Shimmer with a smile.