• Published 19th Jun 2019
  • 2,152 Views, 25 Comments

You Will Still Be My Mentor Even Now Being Evil, Right? - Twilight Star



Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer are sent to Ponyville. But when Nightmare Moon and Daybreaker appear, Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer must seek the Elements of Harmony to save their mentors. Or is what they expected.

  • ...
7
 25
 2,152

Tea Party

Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer were in the castle of the two sisters. Nightmare Moon and Daybreaker went out to announce to Equestria that they were the new princesses of Equestria. Twilight Sparkle was sitting on her haunches. She was struggling to not cry. Sunset Shimmer was trying everything to calm Twilight Sparkle, “we lost our mentors forever!” exclaimed Twilight Sparkle, now crying.

“No, Twilight. We don’t lose our mentors. I know they still care about us, even though they’re in that shape”, said Sunset Shimmer.

Twilight Sparkle looked at Sunset Shimmer, “Sunset, those are no longer our mentors. Why do you still believe that?”

Sunset Shimmer suddenly felt a self-confidence, “because I know deep down, they will always care about us!”

Suddenly, they felt a glow. It was coming from the ceiling! A jewel in the shape of a red and yellow sun appeared right above Sunset Shimmer. Twilight Sparkle was confused, “Is this an element of Harmony? I didn’t know that had one more element of Harmony”

“Not me, Twilight”, said Sunset Shimmer in surprise.

“What do you think this element represents?” asked Twilight Sparkle.

Sunset Shimmer began to reason, “Well, I always try to see the good side of the ponies. And I always believe that bad ponies can change, so the element I represent is understanding!”

The jewel turned a crown. She had red jewels and on top had the jewel of a red and yellow sun.

“Well, it looks like we’ve discovered a seventh Element”, said Twilight Sparkle.

“Yes”, agreed Sunset Shimmer.

Twilight Sparkle started walking, “quick. Let’s go to Ponyville to craft a plan on how to rescue the girls and also hide this element of Nightmare Moon and Daybreaker”

“Sounds like a good plan. But why can’t we rescue them now?” said Sunset Shimmer.

“Simple. Nightmare Moon and Daybreaker must have the key. And we’ll have to look at this castle and Canterlot’s”, explained Twilight Sparkle.

“Makes sense”, agreed Sunset Shimmer.


After Nightmare Moon and Daybreaker finished announcing that they were the new princesses of Equestria, they went to the Canterlot castle. When they entered the castle, they went to the throne room. Nightmare Moon teleported to the throne and sat down, “at least now the throne is mine”

Daybreaker cleared the throat, “our throne, sister”

Nightmare Moon rolled her eyes, “Yeah, yeah. I’ll ask them to make new thrones for us. This red no longer matches”

Daybreaker nodded.


When Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer arrived in the library, Sunset Shimmer placed the crown in a blue chest with jewels, “here seems like a good place to put the elements”

“I agree, Sunset”, said Twilight Sparkle.

Suddenly they heard a yawning sound. They looked at the basket and saw Spike, “did you get it?”

“I’m sorry Spike, but we couldn’t”, said Twilight Sparkle sadly.

“But we will not give up”, said Sunset Shimmer in the hope that Spike would cheer up.

“Oh ...” was all Spike could say. “Would you like me to help you?”

Twilight Sparkle went to Spike, “well, you can. But only if we really need to”

Spike smiled, “Okay, Twilight!”

Suddenly, Spike felt as if he was going to vomit and belted a parchment. He opened it and started reading, “dear Twilight and Sunset, we’d like to have you at Canterlot Castle right now. Signed Nightmare Moon and Daybreaker”

Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer looked at each other, “Shall we pack our backpacks?” asked Twilight Sparkle.

“No. But if we want to take ...” replied Sunset Shimmer.


Nightmare Moon and Daybreaker were at a table. Where it had cakes, pancakes, cookies and tea. They were waiting for Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle. While they waited for their students. Nightmare Moon began to hear Luna’s voice. And Daybreaker, of Celestia.

Why? Why did you fool me?

Nightmare Moon looked away, I didn’t fool you. I’m just doing what you always wanted to do.

I never wanted the night to be eternal!

Admit it. You always felt in the shadow of your sister. She received the compliments and you didn’t.

Daybreaker suddenly heard the voice of Celestia, Daybreaker, please. Stop.

Daybreaker laughed, why should I stop?

It isn’t obvious? Twilight Sparkle was crying when she saw you. You traumatized her!

I didn’t traumatize her, Celestia. Soon she will get used to us.

I am not you!

I am you yes! I am part of you!

Suddenly they heard hoofbeats. They looked forward to seeing Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer. Twilight Sparkle stared at the floor. She wasn’t accustomed to the new form of Celestia. While Sunset Shimmer had a nervous smile.

“Twilight, Sunset. We’re glad you came”, said Nightmare Moon.

“Thank you, Luna”, said Sunset Shimmer.

“Call Me Nightmare Moon, Sunset”, asked Nightmare Moon.

Sunset Shimmer stared at the floor a little. It would be difficult for her to call her mentor by that name.

Daybreaker noticed that Twilight Sparkle hadn’t taken her eyes off the floor, “Twilight”

Twilight Sparkle looked at Daybreaker, “yes, princess?” Twilight Sparkle said the last word almost as if she couldn’t.

“Please sit with me”, said Daybreaker.

Twilight Sparkle came over and sat down in the chair. She didn’t dare look at Daybreaker. She still couldn’t believe that Daybreaker was Celestia. Sunset Shimmer sat down next to Nightmare Moon. Knowing that Nightmare Moon would ask her to sit next to her. Sunset Shimmer felt embraced by a wing. She glanced at the wing before looking at Nightmare Moon, who was smiling. Sunset Shimmer didn’t know why, but it made her blush.


The tea lasted for a long time. Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon returned to the castle. Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle were in the garden. Twilight Sparkle looked up at the sky. She could feel nothing but yearning to see the sun. Now the only thing that was in the sky was the moon and the stars. Meanwhile, in the castle, Sunset Shimmer was in her tower looking at the sky. While Nightmare Moon was making constellations in the sky. She couldn’t deny that she was having fun. When she finished, she looked up at the sky with a smile.