• Published 13th Jul 2019
  • 2,123 Views, 36 Comments

Scars - Theponywriter22



Most people have scars, no one more then Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle and this is their Story.

  • ...
13
 36
 2,123

Chapter 1. Camp Secrets.

The students we're at camp after raising money a lot of money for charity and they had just gathered around a campfire telling scary stories and are now on their way back to their tents. It was cool and warm night at the camp, Sunset was heading back but as she looked up at the sky, she could see all stars twinkling away in pitch black. This caused Sunset to sigh as she wished she was able to see the stars like that back home. Sunset reached her tent and pulled the back flap and walked in to find Twilight's back was to her as she took off her shirt. She could see scars underneath Twilight's bra strap. Two large scar lines over her shoulder blades where her wings use to be with other scar marks coming of it.

This caused Twilight to scream at Sunset "GET OUT!!!"

Not knowing what to do Sunset stepped out immediately feeling really bad. She facepalmed as she regretted walking in straight away. Sunset could her hear Twilight sobbing and it was breaking her heart. "Okay im walking in." Sunset announced before walking in.

"No, go away im monster!" Twilight called all muffled as her face was buried in the pillow.

Sunset sat on the edge of Twilight's bed and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Your not a monster!"

This made Twilight turn around and sit up, her eyes and red we're puffy from the crying. "That's easy for you to say. The magic turned you into something beautiful and turned me into a monster. It left me scars that is reminder of how ugly I am." Twilight reached over to grab her glasses from the side cabinet.

"Yes the magic turned me into something beautiful but that was only because of our friends and the lessons they taught me. If it wasn't for them I don't know if would of been able to stop you. And it wasn't even your fault you were pushed into doing it by miss Sinch, its her fault not yours." Sunset answered honestly.

"Still the magic it looked into my soul and saw darkness and I nearly pulled the world apart for more magic." Twilight sighed look down as she hugged her knee's.

"Im going to show you something. When I first used magic I turned into a monster just like you did at the friendship games. I turned Snips and Snails into my own personal demons and I had the whole school under my control. Not to mention what I did before that before that bullying and using others to get what I wanted. I was really nasty piece of work and I have my own scars to remind me of what I did. Sunset around a lifted up the back of her shirt. It was two large scars just like Twilight with all the other marks included.

"I had no idea." Twilight said as sunset pulled her shirt back down.

"I don't like to talk about it, but I know everything you going through I have been where you are and I Promise does get easier, you just need a little help from your friends." Sunset replied.

"But how do you get through the thoughts everyday when your alone." Twilight asks sadly

Sunset placed a hand under Twilight's face and brought her up to look at in the eyes. "I take the pain and I make a promise that no one else is going to feel that pain ever again. That I will be a better person and that I wont let my fears rule my head."

At that moment Twilight completely surprised Sunset as she quickly lent forwards hugging her tightly. "Thank you." Twilight cried happy tears.

"You welcome." Sunset smiled as she hugged her back.