• Published 11th Aug 2012
  • 9,144 Views, 326 Comments

Achievement Hunter In Equestria - master1067



The Achievement Hunter crew ends up in Equestria

  • ...
45
 326
 9,144

Another Update

Alright so I've got good news, great news, and amazing news

Good news is Achievement Hunter In Equestria is coming back

Great news is I'm not writing it *Insert Statler and Waldorf laugh here*

Amazing news is that it is being written by Darkwing

Many of you may know him as the creator of My Little Caboose: Blue is Magic.

I am working along side him as Co-Writer, basically directing him in where I want the fic to go.

Darkwing has graciously and kindly volunteered to do this so please click that link and go watch him.

Seriously go. Give him amazing praise, flowers, and delicious candy.

DARKWING GO GO GO GO GO GO GO

May the Achieveables be with you.

Comments ( 38 )

DarkWing!? You're giving this to him?! Why?!
Why did you just give up faith in your writing skills? What writer doesn't even trust his skills. Regardless of how small they may be.

1085245
Well that's the thing. I don't really consider myself a writer. I've always been more of an idea person. I can come up with a good idea and a good thought but I've never had the skills to back it up. I'm giving it to Darkwing because I believe he can make it into the fic I really want it to be. I've read his work and I know his work so I know he can make it great. If I were to continue with this on my own I would have ended up disappointing myself and the people who followed it. I'm just much more of a "director" kind of person.

Well I'm just glad you've found a way to continue this.
You and Darky workin' together will definitely be fun. So post up dem chapters.

1085264
Oh...
Just like me. I don't like writing either. I have the ideas but when I have to type them, writing becomes a chore rather than a fun hobby.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.:facehoof:

Good to hear! I can relate to the fact that I am more of an idea person as well. Really hard for me to get my creative writing juices flowing.

Let the Rooster Teeth shenannigans recommence! Now if only I had a gif of Miles dancing at 1:37 AM in the morning

1085264 When you say Director, I think of the guy from The Matrix Revolution. You know Neo walks in and its a bunch of TV's all showing Neo. It also reminds me of Church from RvB.
On a note that's actually connected, I am glad you are so mature about it, good for you. A huzzah and a army of moustaches for you!
HUZZAH! :moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:

I've seen that comment!

1085506 I really hate to be "that guy", but it's Neo, not Neon. :twilightsheepish:

1085731 I am using a kindle fire and didn't keep track of the autocorrect :twilightsheepish: I will go fix that now. Thanks, I look slightly less stupid in my rambling now.

AWMG DARKWING
It's sad that you're not writing it anymore, but Darkwing is a good choice :twilightsmile:

yay:yay: Darkwing took the job!
I'm glad that someone is making it, and not completely buried.

I already knew that! But still yay

Why is it that there are two kinds of people? The ones who can come up with ideas, and the ones who can write well? Why can both traits never be in the same person?!

Seriously. I have a friend who can come up with some great story ideas, but has a general lack of writing skills. I'm like the opposite. I can write well, but brainstorming is a chore.

Well played, God. Well played.

This is doable

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You got Darkwing, that's great news! Now we can see where this will go!
Thank you so much! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Fuck darkwing I think you should carry out your brilliant idea. Your other chapters where great and I was expecting a great fic.

1086993 I just have one question for you.
Have you even read Darkwing's story on My Little Caboose: Blue is Magic?

darkwing boom! go go go darkwng boom. this fic is in trouble and only you can save it darkwing boom! lol sonic boom song is in my head :pinkiegasp:

well if you go through this i wont judge you as long as you have some part in it ^w^ darkwing is pretty cool to talk to is a great writer and is a mod in some groups you chose a great writer i cant wait for your ideas to flourish in the story! :D

1085264
I can completely relate to this idea. I could write me a pretty goddamned awesome fic from an idea standpoint if I so desired, but the writing quality probably wouldn't be good enough to get the idea across. That is really the worst thing, because if you have beginner ideas and beginner writing, you can grow. But good ideas and beginner writing just doesn't mix well enough to improve as well.

Reads update

Concept is continued... Good :twilightsmile:
Going to be continued by Darkwing

YEEEEEAEEESHHHH:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

Litterialy my reaction

1086089 Just another example of passing the torch... nice choice! :ajsmug:

Et tĂș Achievement Hunter?... Dark wing now does yet ANOTHER of the stories I like. (insert whiny/happy comment here... Nah... Insert mustache?... YES!:moustache:)

I hate Darkwing. Hated his work. Was awful. I used to like this. Now I cant.

yay darkwing and u co writers woot....i mean :yay: one thing u gotta watch out for he likes drinking alot

1089951
Sorry, I guess. :applejackunsure:

Hell yeah! :pinkiehappy: This is great news.

You're giving this project to DarkWing Duck?
*dodges large object*
Yes, I made that pun. Deal with it.:rainbowdetermined2:

Jokin aside, though, I'm glad to hear this news. DarkWing is one of my favorite writers on FIMfiction.

YES, CANCELLED, ALL OF MY YES!!!!!

1086591 I am basically you, too. Except I'm not half-bad at ideas. But it takes me a while.

1106919 Yes.. wings... I was working on a jetpack, but...

1097785 Hey! I know that comic! TinTin on the moon! Or something like that!

Just wanted you to know you did a much better job with the over all humor and making the achievement hunter's dialogue much more believable compared to DarkWing

Login or register to comment