• Published 18th Jun 2019
  • 2,860 Views, 88 Comments

Call Of Cthulhu-Shy - Forgetful



After having Discord grant her ascension, Fluttershy finds herself transforming into a true eldritch horror.

  • ...
1
 88
 2,860

The Offer ( Revised )

“Have you ever thought of ascending?” Discord poured his lover a steaming glass of kettle into her pink teacup, quick to place the brown liquid back atop the stove.

“Can't say I have?” Fluttershy scrunched her muzzle with teacup held in both hooves, blowing the steam away from her cup of kettle.

Discord simply gave a light-hearted chuckle into the air as his claw flaunted towards his guest in a mischievous manner, he adored the private time he spent with his special somepony in this pocket dimension, the only downside being that it was a once a week arrangement.

“Well my dear Fluttershy, I've been thinking of us recently.” The draconequus gave a deep sigh, taking his seat on the coffee table and placing both their glasses upon the sofa to his right.

“Aww, that's very sweet of you Discord.” Fluttershy lifted a hoof politely over her lips, a giggle escaping from her muzzle.

“Not just of our weekly meetings nor about our summer excursions.” Discord searched his mind for the right words, his claw brushing through his goatee in deep thought.

“Oh!” The mare blushed a bright pink.

“Dear, I'd love to ask if you'd consider moving in?” Discord pointed a paw around his humble abode of chaos and disharmony.

“Move in? Here?” Fluttershy glanced out the living room window, spotting a flock of toasters flying by on their yearly migration.

The draconequus gave a loud squee of excitement as he slithered across the air much like a snake, curling around his dream mare with the utmost care, pulling her into a tender embrace.

“You complete me Fluttershy, I'd simply love if we could perhaps start a life together.” Discord wrapped his arms around the yellow pegasus, pulling her inward as his crimson eyes locked onto her own.

“Discord, that sounds lovely.” Fluttershy pressed her soft muzzle against his firm muzzle, sliding into a deep tender kiss, suckling sweetly upon his upper lip.

“But?” He enjoyed the sweet taste of her lips, his goofy grin faded into a saddened frown.

“You know I can't spend more than a few hours here, any more than that and I'd…” Fluttershy nuzzled his neck with her muzzle, enjoying the cozy cuddle with her lover.

“Lose your mind?” Discord scoffed aloud, biting down roughly on his lower lip.

“Mm-hmm.” Fluttershy closed her turquoise eyes with content, her head lowered over his chest, listening to the chaotic beating of his heart.

Discord smiled with joyous love for his mare, watching her slender body curl into a tiny ball in his embrace. He searched his mind for those perfect words before lowering, placing a loving kiss upon her forehead.

“If I grant you ascension, you'd be able to live here.” Discord spoke in a serious tone of voice, Fluttershy gazed up towards him with uncertainty.

“You can do that?” She asked confused, her heart raced wildly in her chest.

“I could, but such a transformation would be irreversible.” Discord winced as those words dropped from his lips, he so dreaded to ask her this question, for the answer would decide their fate.

If she accepted then he'd have the love of his life for all of eternity, they'd be able to travel dimensions and skip across time itself. The only limit to their romantic conquests would be their imagination, yet if she declined such an offer.

Then he'd one day lose his heart, to the sands of time and sorrow of mortality.

“Transformation!?” Fluttershy whimpered pulling away from his loving touch, gazing up to him with fear built within those innocent hues.

“Yes, into a creature of chaos!” Discord weakly forced a smile across his lips sheepishly.

“You, mean a draconequus?” The mare tilted her head to the side, unsure if she could imagine herself a mixture of various animals.

“Maybe!?” He gave a large shrug, popping out of existence for a second as he reappeared next to his living room window.

“What in heavens, does that mean?” Fluttershy widened her adorable gaze in surprise to his reply.

“It's not like one can choose! If a mortal creature ascends into chaos, it will become whatever havoc is within their soul.” Discord swallowed the large lump in his throat, the tiny mare stared to him with mouth agape in shock.

“What if I become something monstrous?” Fluttershy let her gaze fall to the floor in fear, her slender body quivered with uncertainty, even as her heart ached with desire.

“I'd love you, all the same.” Discord floated over gently as his oversized claw held her hoof tightly, giving it a squeeze as she tilted her head upward full of sadness.

“I want to be with you forever, though I'm so frightened.” Fluttershy wept before the draconequus, her head slumped down in somber woe, rounded cheeks stained with tears.

“Just say yes, I promise you'll never feel fear again!” Discord cupped her cheeks in his grasp, her gaze lifted back to his own with a smile of reassurance.

“No.” She spoke with a heartbroken tone; her body numb as those once vibrant eyes became pools of despair.

“I understand, it was quite a bit to ask.” Discord felt his ears slide back in defeat.

“Not tonight, I mean.” Fluttershy took a sharp inhale, as those words fell from her mouth cautiously.

“Dear?” He fixed his eyes on her body in complete shock, did his ears perhaps play a cruel joke upon him.

“If we do this, I need time to prepare.” Fluttershy blushed a red shade scrunching her nose adorably in place, Discord dashed to her side in ecstasy of the moment.

With the utmost ease he lifted her high into the air, the mare quick to share delightful giggles and joyous tears as her draconequus twirled her around the room happily.

Both soon leaned into a passionate kiss, feeling a wave of pleasure wash over them. This would be a chapter in their lives they'd never forget, a golden light engulfing each creature in warmth.

Forever binding them on a journey of love, intertwining their souls as one.