• Published 17th Jun 2019
  • 6,675 Views, 358 Comments

S.P.A.R.K.S. - Cardinal Dan Productions



Created from a magical experiment to help Twilight around the palace, Sparks is an all-knowing hard-light entity in everything but her social skills, at least until she meets Spike.

  • ...
16
 358
 6,675

Epilogue: R.A.M.

Author's Note:

Yes, this is happening soon, so stay tuned! :twilightsheepish:

***R.A.M.***

Spike and Sparks walked together through the palace halls at a quickened pace. As they moved past the throne room towards Twilight’s study, the dragon looked over at his fillyfriend to ask a question that had been on his mind since they had been summoned. “Hey, Sparks, why do you think Twilight wanted to see us in her office so early?”

The synthetic mare shook her head and sighed. “Unknown, Spike. I can not calculate the reasoning behind her apparent urgency to see the two of us at this time in the day. I have not even yet had time to prepare breakfast for you. She has been acting unusual these past few weeks, though. Have you noticed it, love?”

Spike nodded his head. He had. Twilight had been locking herself away for hours each day to do Celestia knows what, leaving behind Starlight to perform her normal duties. Even with all of her scanners and sensors, Sparks was unable to piece together what it was Twilight was doing that she didn’t want others to see. “Yeah... Well, whatever it is, she must want to show us now.”

They stopped in front of the door leading into Twilight’s office. Spike looked at Sparks and shrugged before raising a fist to knock gently on the hard wood surface. Before his hand could make contact, however, the door opened, revealing an exhausted Twilight.

She wore a tired smile on her face. “Spike... Sparks... Good morning, you two. Come on in. I have an assignment for you.”

With puzzled looks on their faces, they did as instructed and followed Twilight into her office, and once inside, they immediately saw what it was that the princess didn’t want them to see for so long.

Standing in the center of the room was a tall stallion. He had a crew cut mane and short tail similar to what one might see on a Royal Guard, but this was no normal pony. He resembled Sparks in almost every way. While looking in awe at the figure standing in the center of the room, Spike caught a glimpse of the notes on Twilight’s desk, and paper sporting several intricate drawings labeled ‘Mark 2’ caught his attention.

Twilight stood beside the immobile pony and excitedly cleared her throat. “When! Spike, Sparks... I’d like to introduce you to the newest member of our family. This...” She gestured to the artificial stallion. “... is my Research Assistant Matrix. He also goes by Ram. Say ‘hello’, Ram.”

The stallion flickered to life, and a bright blue holographic visor formed across his eyes. Numbers and symbols dashed in front of his visor at lightning speeds before coming to a stop. He then focused on Spike and Sparks. “Hello, I’m Ram, Research Assistant to Miss Twilight Sparkle. Are you in need of my assistance?”

***R.A.M. Is Coming Soon***

Comments ( 15 )

Great work keep it up

That’s gonna be a PogChamp from me, boss. Look forward to seeing it unfold!

Did Twilight really just build a replacement assistant for Spike.😂😂

Just kidding. I’m sure that’s not the case. I’m definitely going to be looking out for RAM.

Spike gonna be jealous af

10200869
most likely she will try see if it will love her. you know for scince and what not

For some reason, that first sentence had me thinking they'd been called by the Map. That got me thinking... What part of SPARKS would light up to indicate a summoning? What icon would the table use to represent her? What kind of friendship problem would require her assistance?

Oh well. These are questions for later. We have something else to go through first.

Pass. Good job on this story.
Good luck if the other!:moustache:

:duck: Spikey you're not sad?
:moustache: They were made for each other
:raritywink: That's rather mature of you, Maybe we can do something . . .
:moustache: I did take out his batteries and hid the charger
:facehoof: Spike that wasn't his charger
:raritystarry: You neutered him!
:moustache: I fixed him good didn't I
:trollestia: Thank you Twilight I can use more servants like RAM here

10200874
I didn’t even consider that. Huh.

It would be a real shame if, say, nobody in the next story mistakenly congratulated Twilight on getting/making a coltfriend. Could be funny. Just saying.

The stallion flickered to life, and a bright blue holographic visor formed across his eyes. Numbers and symbols dashed in front of his visor at lightning speeds before coming to a stop. He then focused on Spike and Sparks. “Hello, I’m Ram, Research Assistant to Miss Twilight Sparkle. Are you in need of my assistance?”

Twilight Makes A Sex Robot: Round 2

With a name like that and how Sparks was initially, Twilight will an awkward time in the bedroom.

Congratulations Twilight, you made yourself a coltfriend because you can't get one and Spike stole the marefriend attempt.

So what I’m getting from this is that Twilight got jealous and wanted a boyfriend herself so she build one

Login or register to comment