• Published 23rd Jun 2019
  • 1,340 Views, 10 Comments

Wild Card - Cirrus Dash



Remy "Gambit" Lebeau in Equestria, anthro, villainess harem, and so much chaos that all versions of Discord would be proud.

  • ...
4
 10
 1,340

Prologue

Remy Lebeau was always considered a strange kid. At birth, his father gave him up to an orphanage due to his red and black eyes, claiming he was the spawn if the Devil himself. When he was a couple years older, he was taken from the orphanage by a thief and taken to the Thieves Guild of New Orleans. The leader of the Guild, Jean Luc Lebeau, had taken him in as his own son and taught him to be a thief, naming him Remy. In school, he was ridiculed for his eyes, constantly called 'le Diable Blanc,' 'the White Devil'.

When he was eight, he met the love of his life, Belladonna, the daughter of the Assassin’s Guild, the rival organization.

His mutant abilities developed, like many other mutants, in adolescence, at around fifteen years old or so. But he kept them hidden, as to not attract attention to himself.

Years later, they - him and Belladonna marry, but Bella’s brother, Julien, didn't like this at all. So challenged Remy to battle, but lost. Remy, having broken the rules of combat by using his mutant abilities, was forced to either die or leave in exile. In order to protect the love of his life, he exiled himself to try and control his abilities.

Years pass and he met many people of different walks of life, and he earned the name of the Ragin’ Cajun. He feared he was growing too powerful, do he had a lobotomy done by a man called Mister Sinister, to stay in control.

He ended up falling into the X-Men, after helping one James Howlette. He fell in love again with a member of the team, a young mutant named Rogue. Ah, she was a beauty, though she was literally untouchable.

And he saved the world so many times he lost count.

And now, here he was, laying in a pool of his own blood, slowly dying due to a Sentinal getting the drop on him. He was getting sloppy in his old age, tired red eyes staring up at the people above him. He smiled and chuckled, which turned into a coughing fit. Blood splattered across his chest and he groaned in irritation. He heard sniffling nearby, a familiar voice that he had heard before. And it broke his heart to hear her cry.

“Don’ cry for me, mon cheri” he said in his now strained, gravelly voice to Rogue, who was kneeling by his side. He could see her wild, flaming hair with a white streak through it. “I will be fine, wherever it is I go” he said with a bloodstained smile. He shakily held her hand and kissed her gloved knuckles. “I love you, mon cheri…” he said, his last words as his eyes dimmed and his life left him. However, as it did, he heard a woman’s husky voice speak.

“Oh, you’ll cause such delightful chaos~” she purred before chuckling.

He would be mourned by the family in all but blood. But he was starting another grand adventure.

~~

Remy grunted as he opened his eyes, only for him quickly shut them as what can only be described as the lord of all headaches came over him. It was as if he had made a bet against Thor and Captain America on who could drink the most, and lost, the penalty being the world of all hangovers. He groaned and sat up, rubbing his face. And, just as quickly as the headache came, so too did his memories. Black and crimson eyes shot open as he realized that he wasn’t dead. The only thing that he felt was the headache. No aches, pains, nothing that came from old age. He quickly stood and looked at his body. Only for his jaw to drop at the sight of it. He was still bipedal, but he was covered in a thin layer of light beige fur, and a lean, powerfully muscled body. He quickly realized that his entire body was different. He was taller, more muscled, and he had what can only be described as the back legs of a horse, and feet of a human. On his hip was a tattoo of five playing cards, splayed out like a hand, a four of clubs, king of hearts, queen of spades, jack of diamonds and a black Ace. The designs of the cards were outlined in purple, and the cards themselves seemed to be coated in purple flame. He quickly moved to the directen of which he heard water and looked into the river.

There he saw that his hair - no, it would be a mane now, wouldn’t it? - was long and hanging down to just past his shoulders. His face was elongated into a bit of a muzzle, and he looked like he was from…. what was that show that Rogue made him watch… My Little Pony, that’s it. He rubbed his eyes and sighed, standing to his full height.

He had been involved with a lot of multiverses, so it wasn’t really a surprise when he woke up in one. But to have his entire body changed to that of a humanoid pony? That took the cake about the strange things he had seen in his life. Oh, this was gonna be tough… now, if only he could remember what happened in the show, and what events were currently happening. He sighed once more and turned on his heel, picking a direction and walking. Unbeknownst to him, he was being watched, a pair of eyes following him as he walked past a tree. The eyes vanished and reappeared feet away, watching him even further. And unbeknownst to the eyes, a large, very dense shadow was following the both of them, though the two had a couple things in common; they were disembodied, they were part of living things, and they were infatuated with the once old man, now a young man, now a stallion, but also humanoid? Faust, that's gonna get annoying...

Author's Note:

If I'm being honest, I was gonna wait until summer was over for me, or unless I got a computer of my own, to post this. Anyways, I hope you enjoy! (Most of the last bit is like a Twinkie, all fluff and filler).