• Published 14th Jun 2019
  • 17,711 Views, 132 Comments

Teatime - RunningThroughTheAshes



Princess Luna slowly molds her sister into her perfect fuckslave. The best part? Celestia doesn't even know she's doing it.

  • ...
65
 132
 17,711
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 19 )

It might be fun to see a sequel or something where Starlight or Twilight somehow find out what happened, and decide to take control of Luna in a similar fashion

Love it when fics get random bursts of chapters after a hiatus :twilightsmile:

That was pretty interesting to see to the end.

Wonder how Chrysalis will react to Luna doing stuff like this? Maybe she likes to join in too :0

10863920
Yeah, it feels pretty nice in seeing authors that were inactive starting to show up again too.

One author was offline for about 7 years or so before he decided to come back and such.
Seeing this gives me hope other authors will come back and finish their stories.

The ending was worth the wait and, help it even was fun to read and, I was hopping that Luna would have gotten twilight first so that things would be easier but the way you had a reason for her doing it? Perfect

It's pretty good. I expect Luna to use Celestia to get to twilight considering twilight would be the only one who might be able to stop her.

This was good shit.

The end is a bit shorter than I expected. I thought Luna might try to add some hot females attending this summit to her harem too.

I expected the last chapter to have Luna have gained control over the rest of the Mane 6, and maybe Spike.

Very abrupt, but still solid. I feel like there was a lot more potential for mischief and training here, but at least the ending is definitive.

Very nice, hoped we had gotten to see more of Celestia under Luna’s thumb but honestly I’m just glad we got a conclusion after so long

Very hot of course. Felt bad for Celly, Twilight, and even Luna though: that’s got to be lonely. Not every story has a happy ending.

Great ending! We don't get enough bad endings where the bad guy wins.
Now do another one :P please? :)

-Reads Teatime years ago, sad it was never finished.

-Loves Lunadom Princest enough to finally write my own fic on it.

-Immediately, Teatime is finished. :pinkiecrazy:


Quite a good fic! Very hot, from start to finish. Though I do love the first chapter best - the conquest is always the best part for me.

TFZ
TFZ #17 · Sep 3rd, 2021 · · 8 ·

I don't like the ending of this, I know that this was just a clop fic, and I shouldn't take a standard beyond the plot being a simple fare, however my mind doesn't work that way.

The things I found I liked was Lunas character were she was mentally traumatized to the point that she must have revenge on Celestia. But Tia in contrast was so shallow that it took from Lunas character I felt that Celestia would have been more cautious about Luna she simply doesn't trust anyone not to say she wouldn't fall to Luna she would but it would be Tia's self guilt and self loathing that would be the catalyst. It would have created a relationship with the Two sisters one who is self righteous and thinks she is entitled to revenge and one who simply wants her sister to love her. This had that potential to go beyond a simple clop fic. I loved but hated the ending I feel that Luna needed Celestia to break out of Love as twisted as that might sound let me explain: in my mind Tia hates herself for what she did to Luna. She never let anyone in. no relationship could sustain the ache in her. Not even Twilight. Her pain is so great that she became hollow living for her kingdom but no longer because she wanted to. So in Luna breaking her Celestia could forget her pain she could be loved by her sister like she wanted and luna could have control like she wanted. I know that this wasn't meant to be more than smut but it was written very well. But yeah those are my thoughts thanks for reading and stay safe out there.

I feel like this fic has made me never want to read another, non human clopfic. I want to put luna in something like a tesseract labyrinth, or do something worse.

11689294
Actually the more I think about it I kinda want to do so much more than that, and break her not even in the sexual way, like I want to do things so horrifying, that it makes nightmare moon beg for mercy. Also Luna tried to kill literally every non immortal being, shouldt that have been brought up, also why did the elements, not just destroy her if she was like this.

Login or register to comment