• Published 15th Jun 2019
  • 463 Views, 102 Comments

EoH Evolution: Season 5 - Bahamut0



They may have lost their original leader, but the Elements of Heroism still carry on their duty as the defenders of Unity. However, a new player has entered. Who is he? And why does he claim he is "the true son of Aether"?

  • ...
6
 102
 463

Episode 11: Party Problems

Pinkie Pie couldn't contain her excitement as she heard Twilight's announcement. A friendship festival would soon beheld in Unityville, and representatives from the Yaks.

"And they call themselves the Yaks because they have a close tie to the animals they've taken the name of." Twilight said as she read a brief on the Yaks. "And they'll be coming here very soon. Meaning we need to make sure that the Friendship Festival is perfect!" She then turned her attention to Pinkie Pie. "Pinkie! I need you to plan the party out! There's no one I know that's better at getting people to have fun! Who better to throw a party than the Goddess of Laughter?"

"No problem, Twilight!" Pinkie gave a mock salute! "If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna scope out what to set up here!" And with that, Pinkie Pie teleported out of the room in a burst of confetti! She soon arrived at Sugar Cube Corner and began gathering party supplies from her party cave. "Hmm. Now what to do for the party?" Pinkie scratched her head for a solid minute before looking above her head and seeing a lightbulb that was off. "Oh! Silly me! I forgot about you!" Pinkie yanked the lightbulb's cord, and it turned on! "Ah, much better! Now I've got an idea!" And with that, Pinkie Pie teleported to the Crystal Empire! Arriving right in the throne room! A few minutes later, a now calm Cadence led Pinkie to the border to where the Yaks' homeland.

"I do hope that this helps you with the Friendship Festival you'll be throwing back in Unityville." Cadence said with a hopeful smile. "Not many people have traveled here."

"Yup! This is just what I needed to do!" Pinkie Pie said with a smile. She then turned around. "C'mon Cadence! Back to the castle! I could sure use a mug of hot cocoa!"

"Wait, what?" Cadence asked as she tried to wrap her head around Pinkie's sudden decision. "I thought you wanted to head to the Yaks' home so you could see what they liked about it the most."

"Don't be silly Cadence!" Pinkie chirped! "The whole point of this festival is to show them all the cool stuff we have in Unity! And I've got a whole lot to show them! Besides, it'd be pretty boring if this was just a complete copy-paste of the original counterpart episode!" And she then turned to the audience.

"Sorry guys! This episode's gonna be a short one!" Pinkie Pie said with an apologetic smile. "But this is more of a filler episode than a plot episode, so I hope you enjoyed the diversion! Hmm. I feel like I'm forgetting something. . . Oh yeah! There was the little scene the author made to show how much of a meanie Blitz Surge is! And don't worry, Akage told me all about it off-screen! So after Blitz showed up and crashed the Elements of Heroism, he refused to get rid of the bugbear after Twilight cast an analysis spell on it to add it to the bestiary! Said something about presented a trophy to Princess Luna. Doesn't he know the best gift for a girl is chocolate? Mmmm! Sweet, gooey chocolate! Anyway, hope you all enjoyed this little break in the wall! Write me back to Unityville author!"

Pinkie then literally popped back into Unityville, and got the party all set up. The Yaks scarfed down all the treat's she'd prepared and triumphantly declared that they'd celebrate for a thousand moons. However, they made the mistake of challenging Pinkie to a root beer drinking contest. It was on that day, Pinkie Pie was truly declared the Party Goddess.

"And don't any of you forget it!" Pinkie said proudly. She then grabbed Akage, and held him at her side! "C'mon Akage! Let's dance!"

Akage Strider was silent as he smiled at Pinkie Pie before looking to the screen.

"So." Akage asked. "When should our wedding be?" And with that, he was whisked away to the dance floor by Pinkie Pie. Many tried, but none succeeded in out-dancing the two. The couple literally dancing the night away.