• Published 20th Jun 2019
  • 434 Views, 0 Comments

Forgiveness? - Feather Guide



Can love heal broken bonds? Or are somethings not meant to be amended?

  • ...
 0
 434

A New Beginning (updated)

"They are so adorable," Rainy said looking at her newborn daughters in her wife's hooves.

"Pinkamena the third," Mia said looking done at the pink newborn opening her eyes.

"Blueberry," Rainy said looking at the blue pegasus.

A little later...

"Which ones are they?!" Pinkie demanded, eagerly pressing her face against the window.

"The pink earth and the blue pegasus next to her." Nurse Redheart said.

"Oh, that makes sense." Pinkie said looking at her granddaughters.

"They are so cute. You're both going to be amazing grandmas." Cloudy Quartz said looking at her daughter and daughter in law.

"You can probably guess the little pink one's name," Rainy said flying to her friends and family.

"Yep. What's the other's name?" Pinkie asked.

"Blueberry," Rainy said.

Blueberry opened her eyes and looked around. She titled her head when she saw the larger ponies.

She turned her head when her sister started crying. She wanted her to stop crying and a pacifier suddenly appeared in the earth ponies mouth along with a blanket next to it. The ponies gasped.

"How?" Dawn Pie asked.

"I don't know," Twilight said.

A couple of months later they found out that Blueberry just inherited unicorn/ alicorn magic from Mia's family.

The twins enjoyed playing with Pumpkin and Flurrys daughter who was about two years older than them. Her name was Jasmine Carol.

When Surprise and Pupa's daughter was born they were surprised to see they had twins. They named one Watermelon since they already had that name picked out.

"What should we name her?" Surprise asked looking down at the other one.

"What about Yarrow?" Pupa asked.

"It's perfect." Surprise said.

"What lovely little fillies you got there." Sweetie Belle said.

Sweetie Belle lifted up Yarrow and pulled her close to her.

"Give her back." Pupa said lighting her horn.

Sweetie Belle vanished with Yarrow. Leaving an angry Pupa, a surprised Surprise, and a crying Watermelon.

Sweetie Belle also foalnapped Blueberry. Which caused Pinkamena the third to rarely ever be happy.

Derpy decided that Equestria needed a queen so she held a coronation for Luna. It was the first coronation in Equestria in thousands of years. Luna wanted her mom to be the queen. Derpy shook her head and promised her that she would be there for her.

Luna's coronation dress was blue and white. Ruby had made a crown and necklace as well as some shoes with beautiful crystals.

It was the day of the coronation and Luna was freaking out. It took Roxy, Pupa, Twilight, and Flurry to get Luna to the balcony.

Luna squeezed her mom's hoof turning it purple. Luna loosened her grip when she saw it.

"It will be fine," Derpy said.

Twilight walked up to them and smiled. Then they heard the birds start to chirp.

"It's time," Twilight said.

Luna stared down at her subjects then turned to see her family and friends. She then flew away as fast as she could.

Everyone was silent and stared at one another.

"I will go check on her," Derpy said.

Derpy flew to Luna's room and saw her crying into her pillow. Luna looked up and wiped away her tears.

"I'm not ready for this. I know we've been planning for months but I can't do this." Luna said.

"Lullaby, I know it may seem scary but Equestria needs you," Derpy said.

"Can't I stay a princess?" Luna asked.

Derpy looked at her daughter and hugged her.

"Let's go tell everyone," Derpy said.

They walked out of Luna's room. Derpy had one wing around Luna and they walked to the balcony.

"Sorry everyone but I believe I need more time," Luna said.

Everyone understood and went their separate ways.

"Aves and I are engaged." Dawn Pie announced putting her fork down looking at her family.

"Congratulations," Mia said.

Party Lights gave a fake smile. Dawn Pie noticed her a fake smile.

"What's wrong?" Dawn Pie asked.

"Nothing." Party Lights said.

Dawn Pie saw the look of loneliness in Party Lights' eyes.

"You will never be alone." Dawn Pie said.

"Promise?" Party Lights asked.

"Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye." Dawn Pie said.

The Pie siblings shared a group hug. After they let go Dawn pie threw up.

"Are you alright?" Party Lights asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Dawn Pie said.

"Are you sure?" Party Lights asked.

"Positive." Dawn Pie said.

"I want to ask Concord out." Dusk Shine said.

"You should do it before it's too late," Robert said.

"How do I ask her out?" Dusk Shine asked.

"Just ask her and be yourself." Robert and Dawn Pie said in unison.

"Bake her something she likes with the question will you go out with new on it." Mia and Surprise said in unison.

"Do you have any suggestions?" Dusk Shine asked looking at Party Lights.

"Nope sorry." Party Lights said.

"I guess I can write a poem to ask her out." Dusk Shine said.

"Go for it." Dawn Pie said.

Dusk Shine flew away to start writing the poem.

"Dawn, it's time to go," Twilight said.

"Coming." Dawn Pie said.

"Good luck with your speech," Robert said.

"Thanks." Dawn Pie said.

"This is the most important speech you have ever given." Surprise said.

Dawn Pie levitated her bags and smiled at her siblings.

"I better go. I will need a lot of practice but I know I can do this." Dawn Pie said.

"It's hard to believe that there was a time when you wouldn't have made these types of speeches," Mia said.

"Goodbye." Dawn Pie said.

"Why do you make the speeches?" Party Lights asked.

The question surprised everyone.

"It's my destiny." Dawn Pie said.

"You've been doing this for years and you still don't have your cutie mark. How do you know for sure this is your density?" Party Lights asked.

The question surprised everyone. Robert walked over to Dawn Pie.

"We will see you when you give the speech," Robert said.

Dawn Pie left the room and went to Canterlot for the speech with Twilight.

Dawn Pies' family and fiance sat in the first row.

"I never imagined myself making friends or falling in love but once I accepted the idea of friendship everything changed. If it wasn't for a certain event that almost ended my sister Party Light's life I would still hate friendship. But now, on a day like today, I can honestly say I wouldn't be standing here if it weren't for the friendships I've made with all of you. Each one of you taught me something about friendship, and for that, I will always be grateful. Today, I consider myself the luckiest creature in Equestria. Thank you, friends, thank you, everyone." Dawn Pie said.

Pinkie and Twilight cried tears of joy. Robert and Party Lights got soaking wet from the tears.

A light blue pegasus with a brown mane in a bun flew up to Dawn Pie.

"Here." the pegasus said handing her two scrolls before flying off. Though only one was notable.

Everyone went there separate ways. The Pie family, the Sparkle family, and Aves went to Dawn Pie.

"What's that?" Mia asked.

"I don't know." Dawn Pie said.

"Look at your flank." Pinkie said trying not to cry.

Dawn Pie looked at her flank and saw an orange heart with a yellow swirl of magic.

"Told you it was my density." Dawn Pie said.

"Congratulations." Party Lights said.

"We are going to throw you a cute ceaƱera as soon as we get home," Mia said.

"I don't doubt it." Dawn Pie said.

"What do you think your cutie mark will be?" Mia asked Flurry.

"I don't know." Flurry said.

"You will get your cutie mark someday. Don't worry." Pinkie said.

"There has never been a pony not to receive a cutie mark," Twilight said.

"Maybe Pumpkin and I will be the first." Flurry said.

"You aren't giving up." Dawn Pie said.

Dawn Pie threw up. Party Lights walked over to her sister with a worried expression.

"We need to take you to the doctors." Party Lights said.

After the doctors, Dawn Pie told her family that she was pregnant with twins.

"That's awesome," Aves said.

"Unless one or both of them get foalnapped." Party Lights said.

"Let's think positively," Mia said.

"I'm sure they won't be foalnapped." Surprise said.

"What does that scroll you got to say?" Mia asked.

Dawn opened the scroll and read it before dropping it.

"What is it?" Robert asked.

"I was asked to share my experiences at Diamond Tiara's school." Dawn Pie said.

"That's amazing. You love sharing your experiences." Dusk Shine said.

"You love inspiring others. You should do it." Mia said.

"I will." Dawn Pie said.

"I don't know. Something doesn't seem right." Party Lights said.

"What do you mean?" Robert asked.

"That doesn't look like Mrs. Riches hoofwrighting." Party Lights said.

"So? Who said she wrote it?" Mia asked.

"I can't shake the feeling that somethings wrong." Party Lights said.

"It looks like there's another scroll." Dusk Shine said.

Dawn Pie looked at the scroll and screamed in joy.

"What is it?" Party Lights asked.

"Nebula and Sunshine are coming with aunts Sunset and Starlight." Dawn Pie said.


Later Dusk Shine flew to Cloudsdale to ask Concord out.

"C is for the colors you spread in my life
O is for otherworldly I feel with you around
N is for no one can ever replace you
C is for cannot be without you
O is for oh how the lovely moon reminds me of you
R is for reasons unknown made me fall for you
D is for do be with me forever." Dusk Shine said.

"That was so cheesy but I love you anyway. Of course, I'll go out with you." Concord said.

"Come inside before the food gets cold or else I'll make you fly four hundred laps. Your boyfriend can
join us." Spitfire called.

"Coming mom," Concord said before flying in with Dusk Shine.

Later in Ponyville...

"Congratulations on getting your cutie mark." Pound said.

"Thanks." Dawn Pie said.

"You should open a friendship school someday," Twilight said.

"Didn't yours blow up?" Dawn Pie asked.

"Yes, but I'm sure yours won't," Twilight said.

"I will think about it." Dawn Pie said.

"I heard the news. What do you want your wedding cake to look like?" Prism asked.

"I don't know yet." Dawn Pie said.

"Let me know when you do." Prism said.

"I will." Dawn Pie said.

"You really take after auntie Twilight," Mauxie said.

"It's nice to see you again." Dawn Pie said.

"Dawn?" Limestone asked.

"Who are you?" Dawn Pie asked.

"I'm one of your aunts." Limestone said.

"You actually came!" Pinkie screamed running to Limestone with Maud and Twilight behind her.

"Dawn, Mauxie, this is your aunt Limestone," Twilight said.

The three Pie sisters shared a big hug.

"Now all we need to Marble." Pinkie said.

"I wonder where she is," Maud said.

"Same." Limestone and Pinkie said in unison. The three sisters continued to hug each other.

In the Crystal Empire...

Marble looked at pictures of her and her sisters and threw it causing it to shatter.

Elsewhere in the castle.....

"Hello." Shining Armor said.

"What are you doing here?" Cadence asked.

"You can't get rid of me." Shining Armor said.

Rainbow came in with a can of pepper spray and spared it in Shining Armors' eyes.

"I don't think that worked," Cadence said seeing Shining Armor coming closer towards her.

"Nothing can keep me away from my princess." Shining Armor said before kissing her lips.

"Stop it," Cadence said pulling away and trying to cast a spell.

Fluttershy flew in and kicked Shining Armor before grabbing Cadence and Rainbow. She flew up to Cadences' room. The three of them sat down.

"What are we going to do?" Rainbow asked.

"I don't know," Cadence said.

"You can't hide from me, dear." Shining Armor said.

Shining Armor walked up to Cadence and lifted up her head.

"Don't touch her," Fluttershy said slapping Shining Armors hooves away from Cadence.

Cadence tried to light her horn but it barely even sparked.

"Go away Shining! I don't love you. You need to move on." Cadence said.

"Never." Shining Armor said levitating Cadence towards him.

"You can't force someone to love you," Fluttershy said.

"I'm not leaving until Cadence is mine." Shining Armor said.

Cadence looked Shining Armor in the eyes and tried to focus on casting a spell. The magic flicker before disappearing.

"Why?" Cadence asked.

"Because I love you." Shining Armor said.

Shining Armor kissed Cadence's lips. Cadence tried to pull away but Shining won't let her.

"So gross," Rainbow said.

"Get off of her!" Fluttershy yelled.

Shining Armor pushed Fluttershy to the balcony without looking. Fluttershy feels on one of her wings.

"I know a part of you likes this." Shining Armor said pulling away and touching one of her cheeks before rubbing himself against her wings.

"Stop this! I don't love you like that!" Cadence said.

Sweetie Belle appeared the tip of her horn was crack a little.

"Shining go back to the cave." Sweetie Belle said.

The necklace around Shining Armor's neck glowed and did as he was told.

"You shouldn't be controlling him," Rainbow said.

"I'm not controlling him. He just chooses to follow my directions." Sweetie Belle said.

"Then why does he have a necklace and why did it glow," Rainbow asked.

"The necklace keeps him alive and it glowed because of the lighting." Sweetie Belle said.

Rainbow looked at where the sun was shining.

"Oh," Rainbow said.

Sweetie Belle teleported to the cave and started to cook some of her magic.

Shining Armor came up behind her.

"Careful, I don't think you want burnt food." Sweetie Belle said.

"Smells good." Shining Armor said letting go of Sweetie Belle.

"It's the same as always." Sweetie Belle said bluntly.

"It still smells delicious." Shining Armor said.

Sweetie Belle levitated some magic to the sample.

"It's ready." Sweetie Belle said.

Shining Armor summoned two bowls for them. Sweetie Belle put the magic in the bowls and they sipped it.

"You're amazing." Shining Armor said.

"Thank you." Sweetie Belle said.

"No thank you. I really appreciate all that you have done." Shining Armor said.

Shining Armor lead against Sweetie Belle then he hugged her.

"What are you doing?" Sweetie Belle asked.