• Published 8th Jun 2019
  • 625 Views, 1 Comments

My Little Pony: Continental Drift - Dinopony2580



It's been a year since the flood that destroyed Equestria and everything's back to normal. The Summer Sun Celebration is right around the corner and everypony's preparing for it. But, little does everypony know that the forces of nature are at work.

  • ...
 1
 625

Saving Equestria

The 4 princesses, Mane 5, Starlight, Spike, Stargazer, Sloth and Leviathan arrived at the Tree of Harmony. Shining Armor and Flurry went back to the Crystal Empire.

Celestia's theory was correct. The Tree was the reason for the continental drift. The Elements, for some reason, were black, as if they lost their magic.

And, the mega fissure started here, too, starting from the base and moving throughout Equestria.

"Alright, we need to combine our magic and use it to repower the tree's magic" Celestia said. The other 3 princesses nodded in agreement.

"I can help" Stargazer said. The 4 agreed. The Mane 5, Spike, Starlight, Sloth, and Leviathan stayed and watched as the 5 did their magic.

First, Celestia used hers, then Luna, followed by Cadence, then Twilight, and lastly Stargazer. The tree started glowing and magical sparkles started appearing.

Then, their magic surrounded the tree and the elements started regaining their power. But, it wasn't enough, surprisingly. Then, Twilight realized something.

"Guys, come here!" Twilight shouted to the Mane 5. "Us?" Rainbow said. "Yes, you guys can help repower the Elements" Twilight said. They all realized that now.

They immediately went to help Twilight. Starlight, Spike, Sloth, and Leviathan stayed behind and watched in amazement.

When the Mane 5 came into the area, the Elements started glowing and their cutie marks started glowing, too.

Then, the magic started surrounding them, too and there was enough power to repower the Elements. Everypony watched as the Tree's power was restored.

The Mane 6's souls connected to the Elements, even Twilight's element even connected with her too, and with the princesses and Stargazer's magic added, it was enough to jump start the Tree of Harmony up again and for it to restore peace and harmony back to Equestria and renew it of any harm or threats.

When they were done, the Tree glowed with magic as the Elements sparked to life. A wave of magic produced by the Tree travelled across Equestria.

The mega fissure began to close. Everypony went up to the top of a hill and watched as all the fissures closed and Equestria returned to its normal state.

Twilight cheered in excitement and so did everypony else. It was a happy day after that and there was celebration everywhere.

Twilight and her friends returned to Ponyville with Leviathan, Sloth, and Stargazer, Celestia and Luna returned to Canterlot, and Cadence returned to the Crystal Empire.

Repairing and rebuilding happened as well. Ponyville and other places were rebuilt and Equestria returned to its normal, original state.

Author's Note:

Twilight and her friends helped repair Equestria after this epic adventure and life became good again. Leviathan, Sloth, and Stargazer were their 3 new friends, even though Leviathan and Stargazer were once their enemies, but thanks to Fluttershy with Leviathan and Rainbow with Stargazer, they was their friends now. Leviathan and Sloth lived in Ponyville with the Mane 8, as well as Stargazer, but she went with the Princesses a few days later. Since she was an alicorn, she could be a princess, too. So, the 4 princesses trained her on the role of and how to be a princess. The kitticorns from before landed in Equestria a day afterwards, building a village in the Everfree Forest that was close to Zecora's. They befriended the Mane 10, too. But, something bigger is coming that would be a challenge for our heroes and if not stopped, would bring an end to all of ponykind. The Mane 6 have faced the elements of ice, water, and earth, but can they face their biggest one yet that goes out of their world. Prepare for the final chapter in this ICE AGE series, My Little Pony: Collision Course.

Side Note: Next story will be a movie, just since it's the final story in the series.

Comments ( 1 )

Music for the credits:

Login or register to comment