• Published 8th Jun 2019
  • 624 Views, 1 Comments

My Little Pony: Continental Drift - Dinopony2580



It's been a year since the flood that destroyed Equestria and everything's back to normal. The Summer Sun Celebration is right around the corner and everypony's preparing for it. But, little does everypony know that the forces of nature are at work.

  • ...
 1
 624

The Final Battle: Part 2

Twilight and Monstra were in a full out brawl. Then, Monstra had enough. He took in a deep breath, his eyes turned green and fired a stream of green fire at Twilight.

It was a direct hit! It scorched her left wing and she screamed in pain. She fell to the ground, the first 1/4 of her wing from her tip burnt.

"Twilight!" Celestia and Shining Armor screamed. Twilight recovered quickly, and watched in horror. "Pay back time!" Monstra said.

His claws came out, sharp and ready to slice and dice. "NO!" Twilight screamed.

Then, when he was ready to kill the princess and the unicorn, he got blasted in the face by a laser beam. It knocked him by a few feet.

Sloth quickly ran over and untied the two. "Thank you!" Celestia said with great gratitude. "You're welcome, your majesty" Sloth said, then he bowed.

When Monstra regained it, he looked to see 11 ponies (4 alicorns, 2 pegasi, 3 unicorns, 2 earth ponies), a dragon, a Pliodragonator, and a slother standing against him.

Then he whistled for his crew. But, they didn't come nor were they in sight. "Where's my crew!?" Monstra said. "Dead!" Stargazer said.

This struck Monstra like a wrecking ball. He let out a huge, thunderous, ferocious roar in anger. "YOU'LL ALL PAY FOR THAT!" Monstra roared in total enragement.

Then, he unleashed his true form. A dark aura started surrounding him.

He let out a thunderous roar and the dark aura took control of him, completely surrounding him. Everypony shielded their eyes from the sudden uproar.

Twilight was the first to look back. Monstra's body had grown larger. His spikes were sharper and larger. His claws were larger, sharper, and serrated.

His eyes were a green and full of rage. His entire body was covered in dark magic and darkness.

A green glow radiated from his mouth, like he was infected by radiation, and his teeth were larger and sharper.

His mouth looked like it had quite the bite and his horns were like that of a devil or ram. Everyone was a little terrified, but they had determination.

"NOW DIE!" Monstra roared and he rushed forward, jaws wide open. He was mostly aiming for Twilight. Twilight quickly shot a laser beam at Monstra, stopping him.

But, he continued walking forward. Then, Celestia fired, slowing him more. Then, Shining Armor fired, followed by Cadence, then Starlight, and finally, Stargazer.

The combined laser was enough to push him back. He tried to claw the ground, but it wasn't enough to stop him.

The 6 increased their laser beams power, slowly and steadily making it more powerful. Soon, it became so powerful that it overpowered him.

"NOOOOOOOO!" He screamed before an explosion happened around him from the combined magic. Everypony covered their eyes from the bright explosion.

When the dust settled, Twilight and the other 5 were exhausted and Monstra's had returned to his normal form, but he laid there motionless.

"We...did...it" Twilight said panting from exhaustion. Sloth immediately cheered in excitement and so did the Mane 5. Leviathan let out a thunderous roar in triumph.

Then, Twilight and the group engaged in a big group hug. They immediately headed out, leaving the ships behind. Twilight was one of the last to leave.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Monstra grabbed her by the tail and threw her where he was originally at. She landed with a crash. The others looked back.

"TWILIGHT!" Everypony shouted. Twilight opened her eyes to see Monstra stalking her. "Any last words, you worthless pony" Monstra said.

Twilight was too weak to fight back or speak. "She's gonna be killed!" Rainbow said. "We've got to do something!" Starlight said.

Rainbow rushed forward, but Applejack grabbed her by the tail. "You're gonna get yourself killed!" Applejack said pulling her back.

"Someone's got to help her!" Stargazer said. Then, Leviathan rushed forward. "Leviathan, No! It's too dangerous and risky! You'll likely get killed!" Sloth shouted.

Leviathan stopped and looked back at Sloth. They looked at each other for a second or 2, but Leviathan winked at Sloth and continued on rushing forward.

Monstra with drew his sharp claws, ready to finish off Twilight. But then, Leviathan took his powerful tail and smacked Monstra in the side of the face.

He was launched to the side and it was enough to knock him out. Leviathan nodded and he walked over to Twilight. He grabbed her with his mouth.

He then walked back to the others and placed her at their feet. She was very weak, not fit to fight. Then, Sloth looked and saw Monstra recovering.

"Leviathan" Sloth said pointing at Monstra. Leviathan looked at Monstra, then looked back at Sloth. Sloth reached over and patted him on the neck.

"You got this buddy" Sloth said and Leviathan nodded in agreement, then he went to confront Monstra and finish him off.

Twilight got up and watched as the final battle began. The others watched as well. Monstra was fully conscious now. He looked at Leviathan and growled.

"You're going to get it. And when I'm done with you, Twilight and her friends are mine" Monstra snarled. Leviathan growled back.

Then, he let out a thunderous roar. Monstra then followed with a more powerful roar. Then, Leviathan charged, ramming into Monstra.

Monstra used his claws and started slashing at Leviathan. Leviathan's thick hide protected him.

Then, Leviathan used his powerful jaws and snagged Monstra's right arm. Monstra roared in pain, but punched Leviathan in the face, causing him to let go.

He stumbled backwards from the blow. Then, Monstra pounced on Leviathan, starting to shred him with his sharp claws.

Then, Leviathan bucked him off and went for Monstra's neck, but then Monstra blocked, grabbing Leviathan's jaws and throwing him to the side.

Then, he used his jaws and bit Leviathan's neck, using his claws to hold him down. Then, Leviathan used his claw and scratched Monstra's face.

Monstra roared in pain, covering the scratch with his claw. Then, Leviathan charged, grabbing Monstra's neck and ramming him into a wall.

Then, he grabbed him by the neck again and tossed him across the ship. Monstra was getting weaker, but wasn't close to surrendering.

Monstra got up and Leviathan charged again, jaws wide open. Monstra used his claw and smacked Leviathan on the top of the head.

The force of the smack caused his head to crash into the ground on the boat, jaw first.

Leviathan got up dazed and confused, but Monstra pinned him with his claw by the head. Leviathan was too dazed to attack.

Monstra prepared his other claw and his jaws to make the final blow. "You're finished" Monstra said in a devilish voice before making the final blow.

Then, out of nowhere, Spike shot a fire ball that nailed Monstra in the back. Since he had fur, the pain was unbearable.

He screamed in pain and got off of Leviathan, trying to stop the pain by scratching it.

He let out a roar in irritation, but suddenly, Leviathan got up and striked, grabbing Monstra by the neck with his powerful jaws.

He hit with the force of like a freight train, pushing and smashing Monstra into a wall.

Then, he grabbed him by the neck again and dragged him across the boat before finally smashing him into the ground.

Monstra tried to hit Leviathan, but was dazed from the blow. Then, Leviathan rammed into him and rammed him into another wall, smashing it.

Then he threw him onto the ground. Monstra got up, enraged and swiped but Leviathan ducked, dodging it.

Then, Leviathan lunged forward, pouncing on Monstra and pinning him to the ground. Monstra was defeated, to weak to fight and pinned as well.

Leviathan let out a ferocious roar, roaring right in Monstra's face. Then, Leviathan grabbed Monstra by the neck and made the final blow.

Monstra screamed as Leviathan used his full bite force. Monstra tried using his claws to get Leviathan off, but it was no use.

He was too weak, he was pinned, and Leviathan's thick hide protected himself. Leviathan crushed Monstra's neck.

Monstra screamed and let out one final roar before Leviathan broke and snapped Monstra's neck, killing him instantly.

Monstra's claw fell to the ground and he was motionless. The short violent reign of Captain Monstra and his crew of Monster Pirates...was over.

Leviathan stood on Monstra's body, raised his head and let out a monstrous and thunderous roar in triumph. As he did, the everypony cheered in triumph as well.

"You did it, buddy!" Sloth screamed and he ran to Leviathan. Leviathan turned around to confront him and Sloth hugged Leviathan.

Leviathan returned by wrapping his neck around Sloth like a hug.

Then, Twilight joined in the hug, followed by the Mane 5, then Spike and Starlight, then Cadence and Celestia, followed by Shining Armor.

Flurry landed on Leviathan's head and Leviathan returned with a smile.

But then, Twilight broke away from the hug and looked at Equestria, Which was totally ruined by the continental drift. Then, everypony joined her.

Twilight looked at Princess Celestia. "What do we do now, princess. Our home is now in ruins" Twilight said. Celestia thought about it.

Then, she remembered something. "Come on, Twilight. I think I know why Equestria is in such bad Continental Drift" Celestia said and she gestured them to follow.

Celestia told Cadence to go get Luna from the Crystal Empire, while the rest followed her to the Tree of Harmony.