• Published 8th Jun 2019
  • 701 Views, 5 Comments

Student and Teacher - Twilight Star



Sunset and night, student and teacher, setting sun and moon.

  • ...
1
 5
 701

5 Picnic

Sunset Shimmer and Luna were having a picnic outside the castle. The towel was red and white plaid. It had a plate of biscuits, a jug of water, glasses of water, daisy sandwiches and many other delicious things. Sunset Shimmer ate a sandwich while Luna drank water.

Sunset Shimmer looked at Luna, “Princess, what a great idea to have a picnic”

Luna smiled, “Thank you, Sunset. I think it’s good that you liked the idea. Picnicking helps alleviate the problems of royalty”

“I know. It should be stressful and tiring for you”, said Sunset Shimmer.

“Well, yes. But when you get used to it, it’s like it’s a game”, said Luna.

“You say that like it’s easy”, said Sunset Shimmer.

“As I said, in the beginning for those who are royalty, it seems to be difficult. But as time goes by, the pony sees it until it’s easy”, said Luna.

“Wow,” was all Sunset Shimmer could say.


Luna realized that it was time for her to lower the sun and raise the moon. She looked at Sunset Shimmer, “Sunset, I’m going to have to lower the sun and raise the moon. Would you like to go up to my tower to see me doing this?”

“Of course”, replied Sunset Shimmer.


Sunset Shimmer stared with fascination as the moon was lifted. She always liked the night. She stayed up most of the night, but that made her wake up sleepy. Resulting in Luna having to come to her room to wake her up. But Luna didn’t get angry with Sunset Shimmer. Because she liked that Sunset Shimmer showed she liked the night.

“Have I told you that your night is beautiful?” asked Sunset Shimmer as she hugged Luna.

“Yes. Many times”, Luna hugged back Sunset Shimmer.