• Published 8th Jun 2019
  • 701 Views, 5 Comments

Student and Teacher - Twilight Star



Sunset and night, student and teacher, setting sun and moon.

  • ...
1
 5
 701

4 Queen of Cuteness

Sunset Shimmer built a cardboard castle, and made a paper crown, the crown was yellow in color with her Cutie Mark’s drawing, “contemplate the princess Sunset Shimmer, the queen of cuteness!”

The bedroom door opened, revealing Luna with a smile, “having fun, Sunset?”

Sunset Shimmer looked at Luna, “Don’t call me ‘Sunset’, call me 'Queen of cuteness'!”

Luna laughed, “Okay, Queen of cuteness, having fun?”

“I’m not having fun, I’m ruling my kingdom, where everypony does what I say”, replied Sunset Shimmer.

“And what if they don’t do what you say?” asked Luna.

“Simple,” replied Sunset Shimmer with an evil grin, before making a cute face, “I attack them with my cuteness!”

Luna fell to the floor in jest as she smiled, “Oh no! Have mercy, queen!"

“Never!” exclaimed Sunset Shimmer cheerfully before embracing Luna with her hooves.

Luna pretended to faint, “and that’s what you get for not doing what I say!” exclaimed Sunset Shimmer with a smile before climbing into Luna and hugging her with hooves. Luna hugged her back.