• Published 4th Jun 2019
  • 1,158 Views, 113 Comments

The Horizon Adventures - GT3RS



The Main 7 take on Horizon Britain. A crossover story between MLP:EG and Forza Horizon 4.

  • ...
2
 113
 1,158

Just Another Day

The last period of the day had just ended and the students of Canterlot High were set free to roam the streets, one group however had different plans.

Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie were heading for a house, a rather purple house.

This was the residence of the group's own Twilight Sparkle, a two-story three bedroom semi detached house with a large front garden surrounded by a row of neatly cut bushes.

The houses it sat next to looked almost identical, at night you would think the street would be used to film horror movies.

Twilight opened the front door and let her friends inside, with the girls slipping off their boots one by one. It seemed no one was home, apart from a certain puppy.

Spike came into view from the kitchen, Twilight bent down to pick him up, but his sights were on someone else.

It was Rarity's turn to bend down, and Spike eagerly jumped into her arms.

"Ooh Spikey-wikey, how I've missed you!" She cooed while scratching his chin.

"You're probably makin' Twi jealous," Applejack said while looking from Rarity to Twilight. The rest of the girls just snickered quietly.

Twilight made her way for the stairs and the girls soon followed, Rarity keeping Spike tightly in her arms. They found themselves in Twilight's room, the walls were a royal purple and the carpet a fluffy deep ocean blue.

A light blue shelf was situated on the wall opposite the door, with cars upon cars crammed onto it, they ranged from miniature toy cars to ones the size of a small dog.

"Wow, you've definitely expanded your collection, haven't you?" Sunset Shimmer asked.

"Yep, I recently bought a Nissan Skyline R34 and a Bugatti Chiron!" Twilight responded with enthusiasm.

"So what game we playing?" Rainbow said, turning towards the snow white Xbox One on the desk and turning it on.

"Well I was thinking of playing Forza Horizon 4, you girls haven't seen it yet and it's quite new," Twilight said.

The girls quickly got comfy on the bed, which was blanketed in a Lamborghini Aventador duvet cover.

Twilight picked up her controller and sat in the leather chair infront of her television, picking the 2019 Porsche GT3 RS from her car garage.

She got to work quickly, leaving tire marks across the digital world. Her movements were precise with little room for error, damage was turned off so Twilight pushed hard on the accelerator.

As she was battling an AI she pushed 240mph, not noticing she was on the wrong side of the road and in the path of an oncoming car.

Twilight's friends tried to warn her but she was so focused on the game she didn't notice.

At the last moment she jabbed the car right, sending it off of a hill. The Porsche completed a 360° flip before landing at the bottom, still pushing 120mph.

"Whew. That was a close one," Twi breathed a sigh of relief. "I didn't notice until the last second."

She turned to face the girls after coming to a stop, who wore expressions that ranged from surprised to shocked.

"That. Was. Awesome!" Rainbow cheered. "Could I try?"

"Sure, just try not to crash," Twilight responded.

"Yeah yeah, I'm awesome," Rainbow retorted, her ego could be felt from outside the room.

She got a feel for the controls and pushed the car back onto the road, as there was no cars in sight she climbed to 150mph.

As if it appeared from thin air, an AI materialised in front of the car forcing Rainbow to push her finger down hard on the left trigger. Unfortunately it was too late.

She smashed directly into the back of the AI car, the screen shook violently as the Porsche came to an abrupt halt. The AI car took the impact and started to gravitate towards the side of the road, the side of the road that had a sheer drop off of a cliff.

Twilight laughed softly as she looked at the car falling to it's doom. Her friends looked at her with horror written on their faces.

"Why are you laughing, that poor car just fell off a cliff!" Fluttershy said with tears forming in her eyes.

"How can I say this," Twilight said. "It's an AI. It's not real, no one fell off a cliff."

The realisation quickly removed their horrified expressions and Twilight wondered if any of them, save for Rainbow Dash, had ever played a video game before.

She gestured to the chair, "Anyone want a go? It's fun, no one dies, I promise."

The girls spent the next half an hour switching places in the leather chair and playing Forza, with everyone managing to crash at least once. The crown for 'Most Crashes In 5 Minutes' definitely went to Fluttershy.

Twilight took back her controller and sat down in the chair once again, she opted to change cars, her choice was a purple carbon fibre 2018 Apollo Itensa Emozione.

The game returned from the loading screen, except it didn't. The world of Horizon Britain failed to load, Twilight thought the game would crash and she'd have to restart it, but something magical unfolded with her in a front row seat.

Her 32 inch TV screen glowed brightly, it was definitely higher than the normal brightness settings.

"Could it be magic?" she thought as she was sucked into the screen.

The answer to that question was a yes, this was magic.


Twilight Sparkle emerged from what seemed to be a marble monument, a warm summer breeze touched her skin as she slowly lifted her head.

A whirling sound came from behind her as six girls, not including herself, appeared in this new world.

Twilight stood up, she couldn't believe what was in front of her.

A city, an English city. It felt familiar, too familiar. A wide main road was stretched out in front of the girls. As they walked towards it, they saw something that they would never forget.

A purple carbon fibre 2018 Apollo Itensa Emozione was parked on the side, behind it was a grey Lamborghini Aventador SV, a blue McLaren 650s Spider, a yellow Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat, a bright red Mercedes X-Class, a white and blue Ferrari 458 Speciale and a bright pink Cadillac XTS Limousine.

Each car matched one of the girls. This couldn't be... Horizon Britain, could it?

The girls quickly realised that this was indeed Horizon Britain.

Author's Note:

First chapter done, this is my first story and I hope y'all enjoy!