• Published 11th Aug 2012
  • 943 Views, 9 Comments

Song and Dance of the Desert's Garden - Renaissance Muffins



A Dragon's attack, a village in ruins, a hero born from the ashes, and an ancient sword.

  • ...
2
 9
 943

Chapter 10- Closure and Rebuilding (Epilogue)

Chapter 10- Closure and Rebuilding

Four months passed after their journey ended. The group received medals of honor and bravery. Parade and celebration followed. Prudence was relieved of her duties and her gravestone in Canterlot removed. She married Lionel and had another child, an unicorn colt bearing Lionel's resemblance. Lark moved back to her home in Abner's village and funded a small statue in Abner's memory. Stribog and Njödur guarded Abner's Garden and the nomadic tribespeople he once lived with continued to follow Giglioi's Whale. Wrecker continued to serve alongside Charger and Whisk, who had been released from petrification before they went to Canterlot. Whisk married Rosamond and happily ran the Fuax Blue Tavern together, handing the ownership of Palatial Manor to Charger. Albedo and Flight Gear had a child of their own, a pegasus filly that beared resemblance to her mother. The wielders of the Elements of Harmony helped rebuild Canterlot before returning to Ponyville and rebuilding there. Cuffs implemented the runestone system with the medical field, providing an easier way to access magic by creating tools and control boards for them. Howlite successfully managed to have the ghosts that haunted him pass on peacefully. Abner's family moved back home after visiting his garden and mourned alongside dozens of others who wished to see the hero. Belisama watched over their village in secret.