• Published 1st Jun 2019
  • 13,009 Views, 116 Comments

Anon Bangs Cookie Crumbles - Clopficsinthecomments



Rarity's morning work-out with her mother reveals that Cookie is looking for more excitement in her sex life. Of COURSE Anon drops by at that exact moment! Can Rarity save her mom from his milf-hunting antics? Or will she be drawn in as well?

  • ...
31
 116
 13,009
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 77 )

Fourth? I count three. Unleas your talking about Twi's mom.

9655325
Yep, also includes Twilight. Haven't written that story yet.

But it's mentioned throughout the earlier fics.

cant help but feel bad for the dads in this fic series

9655397
It doesn't count! According to the mares, at least.

Also Mr. Shy liked being cucked.

9655400
what about the other dads? cause if it doesnt count why are they keeping it secret?

9655443
Well... You know... Why stress them out? Right? milf-moms nervously look from side to side while sweating.

9655465
so its obvious they wanna destroy their home and no longer love their husbands! i knew it!

9655509
Shhhh, it's okay, Dom. I never read the others, so this is the only perfect world.

9655330
So is Pear Butter last since it'll be so short about him learning she's dead and moving on?

9655535
Time travel, necromancy... There's lots of options!

9655552
I like the idea of him fucking the skeleton to piss off AJ more.

sees new clopficsinthecomments story

Yippee!

sees most underrated MILF in title

Fuck the hell yes~.

9655397
Here's an idea for a final entry in this series that would smooth things over with the stallions: "Anon Gets Fucked by all the MILFs' Husbands"

9655886

I'd be down for that. Not AS Anon, but if you're going to have intentional 'No they're not single MILFs in this timeline', then some sexy payback is in order.

9655937
Why not both?

9655886
Like all at once? good ole fashioned prison gang bang?

Me: Ah, the sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and I can lay in this chair an-

My crotch: Fun times are coming our way...

Me: What?

My crotch: Fun times...

Me: No, I just sat down!

My crotch: look at the new stories...

*looks through stories and sees this*

Me: ....ah shit, here we go again *proceeds to violently rip pants off*

My crotch: IT IS TIME!

9656172
This.

This is the response I want from all my readers' crotches.

9656043
Of course, revenge is a dish best served to everyone at the same time.

9655567
I haven’t read the story yet...




What the flying fuck

9655937
We all know you'd pick filly anon to make all the dads gay since it's still a dude. Seeing you do femanon and stallion will be a miracle.

9655937

Just, the one bangin' these MILFs. All of the DILF tubesteak as punishment for homewrecking.

9656775
9656813

Nah in this au, anon gets away with it...

And in no AU do I fic the m/m. :P

Clops is doing the lords work yet again.

Damn that was kinda hot, but that ending, I had a feeling it would end like this, but I still had a laugh from his reaction :rainbowlaugh:

9656841
But anonfilly is a guy turned into cancer, so all the m/m for you, friend.

Are we ever going to get a Velvet story?

his fourth Mane 6 Milf

Four? Did I miss some? o.o

.. ...

WELP. gottta hand it to you Clopfics, you sure know how to write em. quite hot the way this one turned out, and i got a fair few chuckles as well. i especially like just how much and how you describe the characters getting into it.

Sorry to be a naysayer, but while the premise was good and so was the sex, Anon's characterization just seemed off compared to your other Mom Six stories. Before, he was mostly nice, it's just that he had no filter. Now he's an asshole with a magically addictive cock, so everypony just puts up with it. Didn't like that part as much as the first two installments. :applejackunsure:

This was extremely hilarious, carried by Rarity and Anon's repartee.

9655552
I vote necromancy. Ladies with detachable limbs are hot.

It will be a crime if there is no sequel of this hilarious, glorious story.

Fucking Fantastic! Well done.

Loved this so much. The descriptions of clitoral stimulation and winking were particularly nice.

Now you have to make sure rarity is not out there trying to tame the beast that he is Or somehow even inform the main six of his abilities

9657899
I agree. I enjoyed this over all, but most times when Anon opened his mouth it didnt make me chuckle... I just wanted to punch him. Really took me out of the mood at times.

9662938
9657899

I hear you guys, sorry if it was more jarring than usual. Gotta remember that Anon has always had a 'special' sort of back and forth with Rarity... They go at each other much more snarkily than others.

As to the magic cock, that's just what Anon has :)

In any case, thanks for your comments!

9663208
Except he was kind of a prick to Rarity's mom too. Leaving her on the edge like that, even if its just to annoy Rarity, is a dick move. I just hope he reigns in the obnoxiousness next time.

The bid dick thing I dont mind at all, though. The better to pound milfs with :trollestia:

9663741
Yeah, he left her on the edge so that she'd pop just as he entered her.

But you are absolutely right he was being a bit jerky in this story, maybe he had a bad morning?

9668443
Ooooohhh. My bad if I came off as angry or anything.

9668549
Not at all! I could see how that might be annoying if you thought you were missing out on one of the series! I plan to finish with Twilight - she's probably going to be the most fun to do.

Still, no idea how I'm going to do Pear Butter though. There will be shenanigans.

I’m going back in the course of my reading to say that Anon is a complete piece of shit in this fic. Callous, unlikable, and thoroughly detestable. There is nothing relatable or self-aware about him and I find the overall tone of this fic to be needlessly callous and mean. Did you get bullied a lot growing up? Why would you want to see your bullies fuck?

Not to mention that this is a fic with the baggage of previous fics on top of it and yet is entered into a contest. Is this some sad attempt to get me to read the rest of this detestable, irredeemable garbage? Only diaper fics are worse than this portrayal of Anon. This was a thoroughly uncomfortable and unenjoyable read.

9668648
Uh.

Thanks? H-have a nice day?

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Anon was 100% in-character. It had me laughing out loud from beginning to end.
The clop was decent, if a bit over-the-top, but it suited the Anon genre.
The incest angle felt a bit shoe-horned, and without any real emotional underpinning. It didn't really add anything to the story for me, either emotionally or erotically. But it didn't take anything away from it either.

All in all, I enjoyed this as a ShoutingIsFun Anon comedy more than anything.

9668707

sorry about being really mean about it, but to put it as neutrally as possible, I think the problem here was the combination of the intimacy of the situation and the fact that there was no real "comeuppance" to Anon being a dick. Shouting's comics (which I am aware of) typically either end on a "haha wasn't that embarassing" note without getting into the nitty-gritty of the consequences of Anon's dickery or give Anon some kind of comedic comeuppance for his dickery that grants a bit of catharsis to his crass, mean, and fairly maresogynistic demeanor. Without any of that, Anon's dickery just becomes kind of... mean. And just "mean" gets grating after a while.

It's like a good scotch. You want notes of earthy peatiness to it. You don't want a mouthful of grass. That's just gross. But there's a pretty decent contingent of people who like a nice, peaty scotch with a lot of earthy flavors, and not a lot of sweetness to it. The fact that this fic wasn't to my taste wasn't a failure of the fic itself - it just really kept me personally from enjoying it, and people with tastes like mine who are looking for something sweeter most likely won't find it here.

Just something to keep in mind. Comedic dickishness requires a gentle touch for some, this just touched a bit too far for me.

Hang on a moment, since Rarity, her mother, and (possibly) Sweetie have this type of relationship and bond now in the bedroom... does this mean Rarity's dad gets them ALL OF THEM to himself in the end for his pleasure?.... Dear lord, this might be the only time that Anon's dick results in someone else's dick getting something far better! This also might be one of the only the times the male getting cheated on, without his knowledge, results in him winning in the end!

Anon's DICK is MAGICAL!

Login or register to comment