• Published 31st May 2019
  • 7,558 Views, 41 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls of Moo Mesa - Wildcard25



The Ninjas and the Rainbooms are off on another adventure into the old west populated by anthropomorphic cows who're Cowboys.

  • ...
7
 41
 7,558

Evening Throwdown

That night back in town, the Cowboy Trio took their guests to the Tumbleweed Saloon. They entered and looked around seeing other folks from town gambling at poker tables, or at the bar having a drink.

“How accurate for a western.” Rockwell told the others.

“Come on. I'm parched.” Rainbow said, as they went to the bar.

“A round on me.” Moo Montana said, as each of them was given a drink.

“Mm,” Mikey said as he downed his sarsaparilla, “Surprisingly good.”

Mondo let out a burp, “Excuse me.”

“Well, howdy, ya'll.” came a woman's voice, as they saw a beautiful cow woman walk over.

“Lily, top of the evening to ya.” Marshal greeted.

“Same to you, Marshal.” Lily smiled.

“Folks, this here's Lily Bovine. She runs the Tumbleweed.” Marshal introduced the ninjas.

“I watched you all in action today,” Lily told them, “Ya got some fine skills.”

“We do have a reputation going for us.” Bandit admitted.

“So you run this whole place by yourself?” Applejack inquired.

“That's right.”

“It must be hard work doing it by yourself.” Rarity expressed worry.

“Oh it's nothin' I can't handle. I may not look it, but I'm tougher than I look.” Lily told them.

“And that's a fact.” Marshal agreed.

“So how long are ya'll gonna be in town for?” Lily inquired.

“Well, we're not exactly sure.” Leo admitted.

“Really, we're just travelers.” Sunset explained, while keeping their secret safe.

“But that doesn't mean we can unwind for awhile.” Pinkie said, as she downed her whole drink.

Lily looked to the girls, “Strange things on your heads and backs. What kind of folks are ya?”

The girls were nervous, as Twilight spoke, “Well, ya see...” before she could answer, the saloon doors opened, and bursting in was the Masked Bull, Saddle Sore, and Boot Hill.

Several patrons panicked and took cover, while the ninjas were confused, “What's going on?” Fluttershy asked.

“Who're these crashers?” Spike asked.

“That there's the Masked Bull.” Marshal explained.

“A real trouble maker around these parts.” Cowlorado added.

“Eeyup,” Dakota agreed, “Same as his lackeys.”

“I heard there was some newcomers in town, so I decided to see for myself.” Masked Bull approached.

“You must be referring to us.” Donnie said.

“You looking to cause trouble?” Applejack inquired.

“I don't cause trouble. I rectify it.” Masked Bull answered, as he and his cohorts started opening fire all around.

“Take cover!” Sunset called, as the group took cover behind some turned over tables.

“Looks like we're having a throwdown tonight.” Slash told the group.

“So much for a peaceful evening.” Mona sighed.

“What can ya do?” Rainbow asked rhetorically.

“Alright, team. Get'em!” Leo ordered, as they drew their weapons and went on the attack.

“Boys, girls, please take it outside!” Lily called, “I can't afford to make this many repairs.”


Slash barreled right at the Masked Bull knocking him out of the saloon, while the others fought the other two right out.

“Let us dance!” Leatherhead called, as he and Slash engaged The Masked Bull who used his own strength to try and over power them.

Saddle and Boot were trying to shoot at the others, but the Rainbooms and the Turtles quickly disarmed them, and they ran for it.

Sunset looked over and saw Slash and Leatherhead at a stalemate with the Masked Bull. Wanting to help them, she jumped in and broke their stalemate before fighting the masked outlaw head on. When she laid her hand on his a surge of memories came flashing through her mind. She saw the Masked Bull was Cowtown's own Sheriff Terror Bull who had been conspiring with their Mayor for all kinds of injustice to Cowtown, it's citizens, and even the Cowboys themselves.

Sunset pulled her hand off and frowned at the outlaw, “You traitor!”

“What're you talking about?” Masked Bull asked.

“You may have everyone here fooled, but I know it all. And I plan to expose you and your boss if it's the last thing I do!” Sunset called, as she attacked her opponent, before disarming him of his gun.

The Masked Bull ran off in retreat, “He's getting away!” Raph called, wanting to go after him, only to get stopped by Sunset.

“Don't worry, Raph. We'll see him again.”

“How do you know?”

“Because he's closer than you think.” she answered, much to Raph's confusion.

“Everyone all right?” Marshal asked.

“We're fine, Marshall.” Leo confirmed.

“That was fine work ya did there.” Cowlorado said.

Sunset spoke up, “Marshall, do you have any idea who the Masked Bull is?”

“Not exactly, but I do know he's associated with someone in town.” Marshal admitted.

“Would that someone be the sheriff?” Sunset guessed.

“How do you know?” Marshal asked in surprise.

“Because you're not far off. The Masked Bull isn't associated with the sheriff. He is the sheriff.”

“What?” the ninjas asked.

“What're you saying?” Rarity asked.

“The town's sheriff is an outlaw?” Spike asked in equal confusion.

“Yes. And he and the mayor are behind so many schemes that these guys here have been dealing with.”

“That's some big words, Sunset.” Dakota said.

“What proof do ya have?” Cowlorado asked.

“You probably won't believe me if I told you.” Sunset replied.

“Try us.” Marshal challenged.

“This geode I'm wearing gives me the ability to look into people's memories.”

“Are you pullin' my leg?” Cowlorado asked.

“No. In fact I'll prove it,” Sunset put her hand to Cowlorado to see his memories. She took her hand off and spoke, “You really replaced Dakota's drink with a mug of spicy sauce?”

Cowlorado's eyes widened, as Dakota turned to him looked ticked, “That was you?!”

“Whoa-whoa, hey! Dakota, dude. It was just a joke.” Cowlorado waved his hands in defense.

“How did you do that?” Marshal asked.

“Like I said I have power.” Sunset answered.

“And so do we.” Rainbow said on behalf of herself and the rest of the Rainbooms.

“What you saw us do to day against those crooks was something only we can use.” Twilight explained.

“You folks, really aren't from around here, are ya?” Cowlorado asked.

“We're a lot farther away than you think.” Leo admitted.

“Then let's talk more privately.” Marshal suggested. The others agreed, and followed the cowboys.


Later on, they were inside a barn sitting around with the Rainbooms, the ninjas, and the Mutanimals explaining the situation to them.

“You mean to tell me, you fellas are actually mutants?” Cowlorado asked the mutants.

“Uh-huh.” Pete confirmed.

“And you girls are what again?” Dakota asked.

“Humans.” Twilight explained.

“And you girls draw on magic from those geodes you wear, while also using ninjitsu like your friends?” Marshal asked.

“That about covers it.” Donnie admitted.

“Well, I've heard some crazy campfire stories, but this tops it all.” Cowlorado said.

“Uh-huh.” Dakota agreed.

“So you comin' here was just an experiment?” Marshal asked.

“Precisely,” Rockwell confirmed, “We had no idea the world we would end up in would be anything like this.”

“You folks sure deal with a lot of darn crazy stuff.” Marshal said.

“You have no idea.” Mikey replied.

“Ok. So we got the details out of the way, what do we do about Sheriff Terror Bull and Mayor Bulloney?” Spike asked.

“It's obvious we arrest them.” Rainbow stated.

“Hold your horses, Rainbow,” Marshal calmed her, “Now we can't just go arresting people all willy nilly. Just because we know the truth doesn't mean everyone else will.”

“And they're both the law here.” Mona added.

“We need to find a way to catch the two of them in the act.” Leo stated.

“That won't be easy.” Cowlorado said.

“How hard can it be to actually catch the Masked Bull?” Rainbow asked.

“Yeah, even his two flunkies were easy.” Mondo agreed.

“Even so, we can always count on the Masked Bull or even the Mayor to have some scheme.” Marshall warned them.

“So what do we do?” Leatherhead asked.

Leo yawned, “I suggest we sleep on this and figure it out in the morning.”

“Leonardo's right,” Cowlorado yawned, “I'm plum tuckered out.”

“Come on, you can sleep above the saloon.” Marshal offered, as the ninjas followed their friends.


Meanwhile, Terror Bull and the Mayor walked into the sheriff's office, with the mayor not looking happy, “So your attempt to defeat those strangers was a failure.”

“Not my fault, three of us against all of them. No one could win against those odds.” the sheriff argued.

Before the mayor could continue to argue, a voice spoke up, “Sounds to me like you fellas could use some assistance.”

The two looked around the dark office, before Terror Bull called, “Who's there? Show yourself!”

“As you wish.” Stepping out form the shadows was a grayish blue bull wearing dark boots, blue pants, a black shirt, a purple open trench coat, brown gloves, a red bandanna tied around his neck, and a purple cowboy hat.

“Who're you?” the mayor asked in surprise.

“The name's Bixolio, and I have a proposition you'd be foolish to pass up, Mayor.” The bull explained.

The mayor was intrigued by this stranger and could tell in his confidence he knew what he was doing, “I'm listening.” Bixolio smirked seeing he had the mayor's attention.

Author's Note:
  • Bixolio is a character from issue #52 of Tales of the TMNT comic book