• Published 9th Jun 2019
  • 1,361 Views, 0 Comments

Micro Meddling (or, Journey to the Centre of the Cute) - Lukington17



A babysitter's job is never finished.

  • ...
 0
 1,361

Chapter 3: Too Drunk to Stomach

Cuteamena had been watching the end of her Rom-com movie, dusting off some popcorn crumbs on her lap. Her phone lit up in the darkened room, buzzing with an incoming call from Electric Blue. Sighing heavily, she sat up on the sofa and answered. "What."

"Oh er...h-hey honey!" He sounded irritatingly drunk, and she could hear his friends in the background.

"What is it, Electric..."

"I'm gonna...c-come see ya, wait there." He hiccuped.

"Hun, I'm not going anywhere...I'm looking after the kids. You shouldn't come here, you'll wake them up."

"Aaah come onnn sweetie it'll be fun."

"No, Electric. I don't know if I even want to see you at the moment. I can't stomach you right now..."

"Ah stop being so g-grumpy" he retorted, before blowing a kiss and hanging up.

Cutea put her phone down and sulked. "Clumsy fool..." she muttered under her breath, before rubbing her belly slightly and letting out a loud BUURRRP! She blushed and hoped she hadn't woken up the kids upstairs, but mercifully no noise came from their room. Content, she slumped back on the sofa and flicked through channels.

-----

Deep inside her stomach, a different scene was taking place. The foals had landed with an enormous SPLASH into the juices and acids that sloshed around, and in a matter of seconds they had resurfaced gasping for breath. The freshly-arrived soda sizzled on the surface, bubbling and rising up in vapour around the stomach walls that squelched and moved slowly. The waters had an eerie luminescence to them which lit up the surroundings. "We're...in her tummy!" Lulu exclaimed, in a mix of both excitement and fear. The first sign of relief was that the mare's digestive juices appeared not to affect them, mercifully. "Eeew it's stinky in here" they said, looking around: various enormous morsels of partially-chewn food floated and bobbed around in the waters. They saw immense pieces of candy shell, popcorn kernels, pizza crust and molten chocolate dripping down the wall nearby...the combination of smells was certainly intense. Chris looked longingly up at the throat sphincter they'd come through, as it opened and closed occasionally as if in tandem with Cutea's breathing.

"Ewectric gets to have fun like that every time he comes in here!" Chris observed, as they swam and managed to climb onto a piece of liquorice that rocked in the juices like a pontoon. The foals again heard some voices, this time from a piece of mushy popcorn nearby, and turned in horror to see two more figures there. This time, it looked like Donny Donut!

"Hey, you! You don't have a permit to be here, you're under arrest!" Donny was all red with a big dimple in his round centre, addressing a rectangular brown person that bore an irritated expression.

Chris whispered to Lulu as they watched on, "wook, he's talking to the eclaire! I knew they were real!"

"And I knew Cutea would eat Donny Donut somehow..." Lulu whispered back.

The red character continued to detain the brown one, but it protested: "That's unfair, I'm only here because she ate this filthy piece."

The red blood-cell (for that's what it really was) was having none of it: "You have come here to cause havoc and unrest, what else comes from the floor?! Common bacteria scum..." And with that he led the other off into a small hole in the side of the stomach wall, which made an oozing sound as they disappeared through it.

Lulu turned to Chris as she pieced it together: "the eclaire must have come from that piece of popcorn Cutea dropped and ate."

Chris scratched his head, "I didn't know eclaires came from popcorn..." The two foals sat down on their float when unexpectedly the stomach shifted entirely; the walls pushed inward from one side and the acids started to churn up. "Woah!" Chris screamed, slipping off the liquorice. Lulu tried to help him back on, but the acids were turning into a whirlpool and bubbling around. Chris' shouts swiftly turned into laughter as he swam around. "It's wike a hot-tub!" Lulu nervously decided to join him, dropping off the huge candy and allowing the rapids to give her a ride. Dodging massive obstacles as they came towards them, the twins chased each other around playfully until Lulu saw something to one side.

"Cwis, wook over there!" She pointed to a dark object in a crevice, and the two foals used all their strength to resist the currents and head over to the side and inspect the bulky object. As the acids sloshed and illuminated it, the twins gasped in excitement: it was Electric's tiny house. It was small but cosy-looking, with an ornate entrance porch and a Union Jack flying in the winds on a pole alongside, albeit slightly torn from presumable corrosion. Surprisingly, there was even a chimney. More curious than ever, they flew to the window and peered inside. Lulu went and gave the door a push, and to their delight it opened up.

The door creaked and Chris flicked on the light beside it inside. The front hall was deceivingly spacious and had a mounted photograph of Electric and Cutea adorning the mantelpiece. "Awww" Lulu said, as the twins moved through the rooms: there was a tiny kitchen to one side, a small bedroom at the back with a large bed in it, and a settee in the front room which had a comfy sofa and a big TV. All over the house there were framed photos of Cutea, pub glasses scattered, and a few Renaissance sculptures as well. The twins went to the sofa.

"No way does he get signal in here" Chris said, putting on the TV - sure enough, various channels appeared. The house was very charming, and definitely sufficiently cosy for spending the night - they even found a clothes-peg on the floor for particularly pungent nights in here. That was one thing they found bizarre: it was so quiet and calm, and then looking outside the windows reminded you that you were inside an active churning stomach. Indeed, sometimes the juices splashed up against the sides of the house and loud gurgles shook the floorboards, but it was a sturdy build and resisted big shifts from the belly when Cutea must have been moving. With their curiosity at an all-time-high, the foals continued exploring the house and its decor happily.

-----

Cuteamena sat up on the sofa as she heard the front door open. Terrified that it could be the foals' parents returning early, she bolted up and tried to hide some of the mess on the floor. She breathed a sigh of relief when the door opened and she saw her coltfriend stumble in.

"Hey babe, the door was open" he laughed goofily. He turned back to his mates who had accompanied him, "alright Angel, Dusk..Ban-boi - c-catch you later chaps! Top night lads, cheers...now where was I..." he turned and gave Cutea a cheesy grin.

Cutea rolled her eyes, "you shouldn't be here you goof..." She sat back down on the sofa as Electric took his coat off. "I'm actually working right now."

Electric scoffed, "oh yeah right, you really are earning those bucks hun." He climbed up alongside her and rested his head on her lap.

She folded her arms angrily, "you're one to talk...going off and wasting our money on stupid alcohol like that. I've actually been very responsible and looked after two fillies tonight."

Electric gave her a sarcastic pat on the back, "well done...it's really hard to put two kids to bed isn't it?"

Cutea shot him a glance from above where he lay, and retorted: "Electric, you don't have the guts to be a responsible stallion, look at you all drunk like this" she then moaned slightly, "...ugh speaking of guts, I think I ate too fast..."

Electric's ear twitched as her belly made a strange gurgle right under his head, and he sat upright. That was an abnormal sound, he thought. "Have some cola hun, t-that's the best for tummy-aches" he hiccuped, before adding "I'm gonna go check up on the children you so famously looked after tonight."

"Fine, see if I care...they'll be fast asleep, I tell you now" Cutea said confidently, raising a new soda can to her mouth.

Electric Blue stumbled up the stairs because his wings wouldn't serve him properly. "Ah crap I have to sober up...come on Electric, pull it together mate..." he said to himself, as he walked past the bathroom. "What the-" he stopped and looked inside, seeing two enormous toothbrushes propped up against the wall. I must be seriously drunk. He shook his head
and reached the bedroom, slowly and carefully managing to shift the door open. His eyes widened as he saw not only the empty foals' bed with blanket pulled back, but also a mess of products on the floor, an irregularly-sized plushie, and two large stains on the carpet. "Oh Celestia..." he walked in, looking at the black stains on the floor and seeing a familiar photograph on the floor. He burped and blushed, then picking up the photo and trying to piece things together. These foals must have been playing with size spells... but why this picture of us? Concerned, he went to seek a spellbook on the family's bookshelf, and found one which he opened to explain what spells left stains on the floor. Horrified to discover they had indeed altered their size, he dropped the book and hovered with his wings, in case he might crush them underhoof. A picture with Cutea and me in it...playful foals...Cutea's tummy making a weird noise...oh God... Electric's eyes widened further as he fathomed an improbable reality. "Hold on you silly foals, I'm coming..." he said to himself, whipping out his special potion reserve and minimising his size in a millisecond.

At his newly reduced size, the drunk stallion zipped down the stairs. His now-giantess marefriend sat slouched on the sofa, snoring loudly with the TV stil blaring. He rolled his eyes and flew over to her dangling hooves; up her legs and over her skirt he reached her navel. He stood on the fuzzy blue surface and gently pattered his hooves near the belly-button, hoping for a confirmatory response: it took a while but one came back! Dumb adventurous kids, he muttered, before flying up towards the mouth which deafened his ears with its snores. "Aw hun, even from here you're still the pick of the bunch." He blew a kiss up to her, but for now he had to rescue the foals. Hovering over the tongue which drooped out her lips with a stream of drool slowly seeping out, he waited for the next inhale. As he waited, he turned and noticed the mess in the room. He looked up, momentarily considering flying up the nostrils to access Cutea's brain and perhaps wire it to make her tidy up her confounded mess... No. No, get them out first...then you have two more sets of hooves to help tidy up! Cutea's massive throat opened and with an almighty snort he was whisked inside, shooting straight through the open jaws and towards the back of the throat. He couldn't resist giving the uvula a little tug, allowing the gust of air to pass downwards before he did. Eventually he waited for the exhale to pass out the open mouth behind him, before flying down the opening gullet and into the stomach.

Chris and Lulu were still surveying the house inside the belly when an unnaturally-fast movement outside made Lulu freeze. "What is it, Wuwu?" Chris asked, seeing her eyes bulging as she stared out the window.

"I think I saw a ghosty! D...do you think Cutea's tummy is haunted?"

Chris laughed, "don't be siwwy, how can a pony's body be haunted?!"

Lulu was beginning to smile as she re-thought this, but then they both screamed in fear as the front door suddenly swung open dramatically. "YAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!" They held each other tight as a dark silhouette stood before them. Moving into the light, they breathed a sigh of relief as the blue stallion stood over them intimidatingly. The faintest of smells of alcohol lingered.

"What are you doing here?" Electric asked, one eyebrow raised sharply on an unamused expression.

The twins huddled together and looked apologetic. "We were wooking for...a pwayground, Mr Electric."

Electric sighed. "And did you find one?"

Lulu sounded more jubilant: "actually yeah! Cutea's mouth was wike a giant fun park and the tummy gave us a water rapids ride."

Electric made an amused huff, and thought to himself how much fun they'd have in the rest of the body in that case... "I think that's enough f-fun for now, we need to get you out or your babysitter will be in big trouble...we don't want Cutea to be in big trouble, do we?" He hiccuped as he spoke. The twins shook their heads. "Alright. Let's go," he gestured to the door, and turning a fond glance back to his humble abode, he shut the door. The twins glanced across the vast expanse of acids: the walls were moving a lot and all sorts of gurgles, bubbles and oozing noises were squelching around them. "We better get out fast, it looks like she's having some indigestion" he commented, offering them a ride on his back as he stretched out his wings.

"Yes there was some more sodiepop that came spwashing down" Lulu offered, as they flew over the fizzing waters. Electric nodded, heading up the sphincter which opened up as some bubbles floated their way upwards. Electric's drunkenness soon began to kick in, as he lazily swerved from side to side of Cutea's throat passage. "I read that you shouldn't drink and fwy," Lulu piped up, and Chris snickered as Electric made a horsey huff and shook his head to concentrate. It was short-lived, however, as they ended up crashing into the sides again, causing the fleshy surfaces to inflame and turn red.

-- Cutea woke up suddenly with a jolt, opening her eyes and feeling a sharp pain in her chest. She coughed continuously, and inbetween coughs she checked her phone - 11:57 - and spoke to herself outloud, "Midnight! Where the *cough* hell are those tardy parents? ...Where is Electric, for that matter? *cough* Typical deserter, he is on such thin ice... *cough*" She spluttered, and as her eyes started watering she pulled herself up from the sofa and went to the sink, pouring a glass of water. --

Back inside her throat, the trio were being rocked around with every cough, hurled around with each massive cough that surged up the passage. Electric had managed to grab the two foals with his arms, and was doing his best to hold them tight as his marefriend coughed more and more. The inflamed sides were just beginning to go down and restore peace when suddenly they heard a rushing sound. "Uh-oh..." Chris said, hoisting his eyes upward and the threesome's eyes bulged as a torrent of water came splashing in from the mouth. With a loud GULP it poured down towards them.

"No, dammit!" Electric cursed, taking the twins and hiding them under his wings, shooting into a crevice in the throat as it all roared passed them down into the stomach. As it cleared - and Cutea sighed happily - the coast was clear. Electric zoomed up the throat with the foals and into the mouth. Landing on Cutea's soft and moist tongue once more, the three of them stared at the jagged lines of enormous teeth clenched shut. "Let's make her sneeze..." Electric said, laughing with a drunken goofiness as he led them towards the roof of the mouth. As he did this, the jaw opened slightly, pouring light in and affording them a chance out. The trio instinctively burst out, darting through the jagged obstacles of the teeth and out of the lips. Electric assembled them and guided them back upstairs. "Before I tuck you into bed little ones, you have to realise that nopony must find out about your little adventure" the twins looked sad, so he continued: "I know you like to share your stories and exciting journeys, but this one must stay quiet for a while - not forever, but for a while."

"We don't wike to wie to our parents" Chris objected.

Electric thought as they reached the bedroom and he pulled out his anti-shrink potion. "If your parents find out about this story, tell them that Cutea showed them a fun playground which Electric went to when he was younger. That way you're not telling a lie, and you're sort-of telling the truth. Okay?" The foals looked somewhat-convinced, so Electric tucked them in and resized the objects in there and the bathroom.

-----

"Electric Blue, where the hell did you go?" Cutea was sitting in the kitchen with her arms folded, a glass of water beside her. "We need to talk about your behaviour..."

Electric looked guilty and sat beside her, hiding a smirk from seeing the water but keeping his eyes fixed with hers. "I'm sorry honey. Next time I'll try and be more reasonable. You mean everything to me and I'd never put booze befo-"

He was cut off as the front-door opened, and Crispin and Louise came in quietly, looking shattered. Thinking of their children, they whispered to the young couple: "So sorry we're late, the performance got delayed. Oh, hello Electric Blue - have you come to pick up Cuteamena? That's sweet of you. How are the foals, did they behave? No meddling I hope." Cutea simply nodded blindly, but Electric replied that he'd just been to see them and they were all tucked in. "Perfect, thank you so much" Louise said, forking out a hooffull of banknotes for Cutea whose eyes widened and she grinned widely.

After they said their goodbyes, the young couple walked out onto the road as the sun was just beginning to rise in the distance. As Cutea gloated about her 'honest day's work', Electric pinched half of the money from her grasp, much to her anger: "Hey, give that back - that's my earnings! And why do I taste alcohol in my throat?!"

The stallion put his arm around her, "I'll explain on the way home, hun."

Author's Note:

Hi! If you're interested, you can find a list of our character bios here. :rainbowkiss:

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment