• Member Since 15th Feb, 2012
  • offline last seen 3 hours ago

AegisExemplar


T

255s were born of random IRC conversation. These are collections of stories with a minimum word count of 255, and a Max of 500. They're all, as a qualification, complete stories.

Chapters (22)
Comments ( 43 )

First and I think "Shorter than the time to backhand me for writing first," would also work here as well.

This one I'd think would make for an interesting series of longer shorts, looking at lives impacted by the disaster.

I wish I hade a pony, then I could ride it around with a feather in my hat and call it macaroni.

and now I'd like to see the reverse:
the sphere expands until it is about a mile across, and then practically stops.

and here comes the comic relief.

These are fun and fresh. I especially liked the 'over in a flash' story and the 'get me a pony' story.

Think a full blown series of slice of lifes would be interesting.

I have to agree.

*foams at the mouth*
Like ponies could do that before al-Qaeda the Human Liberation Front would stop them because we all know that hardcore right wing terrorist are always the good people you should trust.
[img]http//i.A_stupid_picture_that_has_something_to_do_with_fist_or_gun.jpg[/imgg]

1065553
Wait, of What, Broken Hope snuffing Humans and newfoals? or is this a comment on the TCB: 255s in general?

1066475 No, mean looking at the lives of ponies impacted by the event

An excellent take on Aegis' insecurities about being a good dad.

She's my cousin! I swear! :rainbowhuh:

1167705

:pinkiehappy::rainbowlaugh:

(Please note: There is nothing Canonical regarding the Identity of Gentle Breeze or conditions she may or may not be in. Still Funny, though.)

EDIT: New Note: This is totally canonical now. Enjoy.

Only thing worse than righteous rage is insane rage. Another gem Aegis.

Man, every single time I read this, a laugh, or at the very least a smile, passes my lips. And then people get suspicious because Maths isn't supposed to be that fun.

Congratulations, you now have ten 255s on this site. As for this particular chapter, it contained the same beauty I've come to associate with all of your stories. Well done.

Brilliant.

Needs more shipping... and perhaps pone.

* Silvertie claps

Yes.

Heh, that was awesome.

One of the things that look funny in sitcoms but never happen in real life. Sweet. :raritywink:

Chalk another one up for happy coincidence endings on the Aegis collection!

Should of gone to speck savers.

Just one question. Who is this "Black Martyr" fellow?

SO MUCH MISANTHROPY! Oh well, at least I'm glad the [Human Liberation Force] don't go around killing [innocent people for no reason besides to prove their political standpoint].

1473313
Ahh, therein lies the mystery, eh? Hint: they are not a good pony, not at alllllll:fluttershbad:

1473313

nope.jpg
They are a very very bad pony :pinkiecrazy:

That closing line. My sides have left orbit to travel amongst the stars :rainbowlaugh:

Suddenly, CDC features in a story. Any chance of seeing a certain sentient Office Appliance?

Heh, background checks are for those too lazy to use a scope.

Dem potions... They're one heck of a drug :rainbowlaugh:

Dun, Dun, Dunnn. Wait, I could do that better.

My feels!
*falls over, hart asploded*
*FATALITY*

Poor Slip... I'd expect a Day Guard walking around the corner to find Slip trying to suspend himself from the side of a tent frame :rainbowlaugh:

7367735 Slip: "I... Will... Make... This... Work..."

Brass Helm: "...I'll get the medic..."

Login or register to comment