• Published 24th May 2019
  • 2,680 Views, 29 Comments

Intense Student Six Shipping - WhatDidIJustRead



The Young Six are paired off and shipped. Hard. Gallbar, Smolcellus, and Yonastream ahead.

  • ...
12
 29
 2,680

Yonastream

Yona kissed Silverstream sloppily and passionately, nearly swallowing the hippogriff's face. Silverstream giggled as she pulled away, covered in yak slobber.

"Wow, Yona, you're a really good kisser," she said.

"Yaks best at kissing! But you not bad either," Yona replied.

"Thanks. I never thought I'd end up dating a yak."

"Yona not expect to date hippogriff either."

They shared a delighted laugh, and embraced, Yona's large and warm body making Silverstream feel safe next to her.

"Hey, Yona, I have a question," Silverstream said, running a claw over her lover's horn. Yona nodded, smiling. "Why are we together again?"

Yona scrunched her face in thought. "Yona not remember. Not remember, but also not care. Yona love Silverstream."

"Awww, I love you too, Yona," Silverstream said. "It's just weird that I can't remember how this happened."

"Probably because yaks best at sex!" Yona cried proudly.

Silverstream blushed. "Yona! That's... that's lewd!"

"In Yakyakistan, we have saying. Once you have yak, you never go back. That because yaks best."

"Well, yeah, that's true, but I can't shake this feeling that some other force is just putting us together. I mean, we don't even share any common interests! I love water, but you hate it. You like smashing things, but I can hardly even smash a twig! Isn't that a bit strange?" Silverstream offered a disarming smile in case what she said might upset Yona.

"Hmm... that make sense, yes."

"Should we tell Twilight?"

"That sound like good plan."

There was a silent tension in the air. Silverstream licked her beak anxiously. Yona sniffed, and her face twitched. They both blinked, their breathing heavy. Something between them broke, like an invisible barrier disappearing, and they lunged at each other, kissing fervently once they were together.

Silverstream spoke between deep kisses from her beloved yak. "Mmmh. Maybe we can—mmf—tell her—mmmnh—in a couple hours."


"See? Yaks best at sex," Yona said.

Silverstream was nearly comatose after what she had just experienced. Normally, the whole "yaks best at everything" stuff was exaggerated, but she couldn't deny what she had just experienced. Her vision wouldn't focus, and and simply nodded, unable to form a coherent thought and put it into words.

"Yona can tell Twilight about weird love while Silverstream sleep," Yona offered.

Silverstream nodded again. As soon as Yona left, Silverstream immediately felt indescribably lonely. Her lover was gone! Would she ever come back? How dare she be anywhere but right there, in bed?!

The hippogriff placed her claws over her eyes and wept softly.