• Published 17th May 2019
  • 738 Views, 11 Comments

The Savior Princess - Creativa-Artly01



She was sent away from her kingdom when she was young, so she wouldn't be taken prisoner again by King Sombra. She grew up away from the empire. Now, she's the one who has to save it. First from Sombra, then from Chrysalis.

  • ...
0
 11
 738

Chapter 12

The next day, Twilight, Cadance, and Flurry work on the magnifying spell when they hear screams from townsponies. “Smoke! Shadows incoming!”

“Sombra and his soldiers are back, everypony don’t let him overwhelm your emotions. Your love for this kingdom is the only thing that can defeat him!” The ponies bow down and release their love and the princesses do as well with use of the magnifier spell on top. This successfully pushes the shadow ponies away and destroys them and knocks Sombra off his crystal and destroying him into a million pieces as well.

“I think we did it,” say the princesses as they lift up their heads.

“I don’t see any signs of Sombra or his soldiers anymore, they’re disintegrated, gone,” sighs Flurry with a sigh of relief. They then go off to celebrate the final defeat of Sombra.

At the celebration, Flurry and her mother dub the day Final Freedom from Sombra Day. “He’s not the last of it,” sighs Flurry, “Chrysalis is still out there mom, and she’s gunning for both you and me, auntie, and father.”

“I know,” responds Cadance, “but right now, let’s just celebrate.” Flurry nods in agreement and they go down and celebrate amongst the crystal ponies pouring all their love and joy into the crystal heart as auroras light up the sky. Even so, as she tries to celebrate, Flurry has a sinking feeling in her gut. She can’t help but feel something is wrong, but right now she can’t do anything about it. She’ll just wait and see before facing it head to head, for now-she needs to do her darnedest to celebrate their freedom from Sombra.