• Published 15th May 2019
  • 567 Views, 13 Comments

As Hard As Velvet 2: The Battle Continues - Stormbringer



The saga of Twilight Velvet and her wife, Dream Walker continues.

  • ...
2
 13
 567

EPILOGUE: Just When You Thought All Was Back To Normal

A couple of weeks later…


Twilight Velvet, Dream Walker and Night Light were sitting in the living room at the end of the day. They’d shared a great meal. Night Light was starting to fear he was going to get fat because his wife and sister, who’d moved in with them now, were producing some absolutely fabulous food.
The conversation was about the letters and cards they’d received from Neighagra Falls where Twilight and Applejack were honeymooning.
“For a couple who’ve ‘been together’ for several years,” said Velvet, “they are sure doing the newlywed thing.”
“I’m so happy that they are,” said Night Light.
“I’m sure that they didn’t tear up somepony’s uniforms their first night,” said Dream Walker, winking at Velvet who just blushed.
“I wouldn’t be so sure that some wedding dresses didn’t sustain any damage.” Said Night.
Everypony laughed hard.
“When are they supposed to be back in Ponyville?” asked Dream.
“Next week,” said Twilight, “Pinkie Pie has an after honeymoon party planed and we’re invited to attend. Plus Granny Smith invited us to stay at Sweet Apple Acres. She wanted to talk with ponies that are closer to her age. Plus I think Apple Bloom just likes us to be around.”
“I think that’d be great,” said Dream, “and I really love that sweet little filly.”

A knocking at the door interrupted their talking.

“I’ll get it,” said Night Light.

He got up and went to the door. He was only a minute when he called out:

“Ladies, I think you need to come here.”

Twilight and Dream looked questioningly at each other and got up to see what this was all about.

As they made it to the door, they saw a Ψ agent courier.

“What can we do for you, private?” asked Dream.

“I have a message for Field Marshal Twilight Velvet and Brigadier General Dream Walker.

That’s us said Twilight Velvet.
The courier saluted and the two retired officers returned it. He levitated a scroll to them, saluted again and then turned and left.

They all went back to the living room sat. Twilight and Dream were sitting next to each other. They both looked the scroll over, then they looked at each other in astonishment.

“What is it?” asked Night.

“Honey,” said Twilight to her mate. “Duty calls!”

TO BE CONTINUED…

Comments ( 9 )

Just read the whole thing, please tell me that ending implies a sequel? I would so love to read about velvet and dream’s new mission, it would also be interesting if said mission just so happened to be where Applejack and Twilight Sparkle are. And then Twilight Sparkle And Applejack get roped in somehow. Anyway, loved the story, same for all you’re works, can’t wait to see what you do next.

9626991
Yes, I planned on a trilogy. And their notice may only be a "being called up" from retirement. Especially with Dream Walker now up and around. Obviously they would be for special missions, outside the normal chain of command. But we will see.

Thanks for the interest.

Storm

9627599
So, I don’t mean to pry or sound impatient, I’m only curious, what exactly are you going to do for you’re next story? In general I mean.

9627779
Right now, only a vague ides. Am actually working on a sequel to Unearthing a Sparkling Romance & Derpy and I.

Fuckin' cliff hangers! Dick. :pinkiehappy:

9634593
What ever it takes!

9634900
As always. Still working on your novel. So far I am really liking it.

Really hope the sequel does come about. I have really enjoyed this fic and the whole PSI thing.

Login or register to comment