• Published 15th May 2019
  • 566 Views, 13 Comments

As Hard As Velvet 2: The Battle Continues - Stormbringer



The saga of Twilight Velvet and her wife, Dream Walker continues.

  • ...
2
 13
 566

Chapter Three: If I Were Meant to Fly, I’d Have Been Born a Pegasus

Twilight interrupted…


“Wait a moment!” Said Twilight Sparkle, “Auntie Moon Shadow was a jerk? The same Moon Shadow that kisses me, holds me, and treats me like I’m still a little filly when she visits? Who still makes and sends me pink, one piece hoofie pajamas for Hearth’s Warming and my birthday? And gives me bits to buy candy and ice cream when I’m around her? Even now that I’m an adult and a princess?”
“Hard to believe, I know.” Said Twilight Velvet with a chuckle, “but that’s the way she was until the time her husband was killed.”
“Truthfully,” said the daughter Twilight, “I don’t think I ever knew the name of Auntie Moon’s late husband.”
Then after some thought.
“Moms,” said the daughter Twilight with trepidation, “would either of you have something to do with…”
“No, sweet child,” said Dream, “we weren’t directly involved with his demise.”
Directly?” asked Twilight the younger.

Twilight Velvet and Dream Walker looked at each other. It was a question that the daughter didn’t need Ψ to figure it was a point of contention.

“Honey,” said mother Twilight, “let’s go on. You’ll learn everything. But as we said, out of context, it wouldn’t be understood.”
Twilight the daughter nodded her head, understanding what they were suggesting.


Years earlier on a Zeppelin departing Canterlot…

“Oh Sweet Mother of Faust!” said Dream, “I think I’m going to throw up everything I ever ate!”
“Now honey,” said Twilight, “they just cast off the lines. We haven’t even pushed away from the pier.
Let’s go below and find our cabin, perhaps you can relax there and get your ‘air legs’.”
“You’re enjoying this, aren’t you!” remarked Dream. As they went down a level to their stateroom. “I don’t know what transgression you’re getting me back for.”
“This has nothing to do with you making me standing on the parade field, all night, in the rain, trying to read the mind of Commander Cyclone.” Said Twilight with a smirk that was understood loud and clear to her wife.
Dream flopped down on the bed of the first class cabin that Princess Celestia arranged. She looked to her wife.
“I don’t know what you’re complaining about,” said Dream, some color and composure coming back to her, “it was only one pony, not even Ψ sensitive, no shields.”
“He was on a ship!”
“So?”
“A ship over a thousand miles away on the North Luna Sea!” said Twilight.
“So?” said Dream with a small grin.
“Remember the old saying…

As ye So, so shall ye Weep![1]

“I don’t think that’s how that went, I think it had something to do with sowing and reaping,” said Dream, but she didn’t get to finish. Twilight was all over Dream Walker like a swarm of parasprites on a bushel of apples.

Twilight, no!

…Insert projectile vomiting noise here…

Later, they were drying off after showering and the zeppelin staff had had a chance to change the bedding and mop up.

“I’m really glad we weren’t kissing when you decided to spew!” said Twilight.
“Oh stop whining,” said Dream, “it wasn’t as bad as when we had to take cover in that cesspool as we were tracking down that mind-assassin.”
“Don’t remind me!” said Velvet. “You kept laughing and saying; ‘it’s only a bit of poo!’ I couldn’t get the smell of excrement out of my nose for moons.

How are you feeling now?”

“I think I’ll be fine,” Said Dream.
“You think you might be up for something in the galley?” asked Twilight, “maybe they’ll have some broth and crackers for those so affected.”
“We can try.”

Twilight and Dream found that the galley did have food for those with airsickness. They ate and went up on deck, after Twilight had browbeaten Dream enough. Dream did find a deckchair and covered herself with a blanket, not so much to ward off the evening chill but for a sense of security. She and Twilight held hooves, they watched the sun going down and they’d kiss occasionally.


But when they were in the galley, two ponies had closely watched Twilight and Dream.
“Are you sure Brother?” asked the mare.
“Yes Sister,” said the stallion. “I was there 5 years ago. I was in the inner circle of Star Catcher. May the Great Mother bless her memory and give rest to her soul.
I was to be there when she was to sterilize the mare that would be the one to produce the foal that would prevent the return of our Great Mother. But an acolyte delayed me. When I did enter the tent…

I still have nightmares of the slaughter.”
The stallion paused, he looked sick and disturbed at the memory of such a gory scene.

“Brother?”
“I’ll be alright.
When I entered the tent, everypony was dead. It looked as if their brains just exploded. There was no sign of the two mares that we’d captured.
And I’ve prayed to the Great Mother many times for forgiveness for my weakness, but I was afraid to try to find the two. Lest I meet the same fate.”

The mare embraced the stallion as he cried a bit. But he soon pushed away.

“Thank you for the concern, but we can’t embrace outside the blessing of the church.”
“Of course,” said the mare blushing. “I was moved by your sorrow, forgive me.”
“Thank you, and I’m sure that Great Mother wouldn’t object to an act of sympathy.”

The two smiled, looking into the other’s eyes. Both had the same thought of how strict the church had became about ‘relationships’. It was hard sometimes to be in a religion where the basic desires and needs were, at the least, frowned upon. At the most, seen as sacrilege.

“We must keep an eye on them,” said the stallion.
The mare just nodded.


Later, in the cabin the two were sharing, under cover…


“I’m sorry if it’ll disturb your sleep, but I’m afraid I must cleanse myself of impure thoughts of your body by self-flagellation.”
“Brother,” said the mare looking at him strangely, “I must join you in that. But first, if we sin, shouldn’t we at least sin a sin worth punishing ourselves for.”

With that, the mare kissed the stallion deeply. Then she lay on the bed and spread her hind legs. The stallion was fascinated as she relaxed the muscles that hid the marehood.
“Great Mother forgive us,” he said as he climbed on the bed, kissed the mare deeply as they proceeded to perform copulation.

Later that night, the two held each other close.

“Sister…”
“Meadow Flower,” said the mare, giving the stallion a small kiss.
“I don’t think it’d be proper…”
“Not proper? After what we just shared? Listen,” said the mare, “we’re being told that what we did was sinful and dirty. It would cause great sorrow and anguish. Do you feel sad or anguished?”
“Well… No.”
“Just 5 years ago, the church said what we did was natural and acceptable. What changed?
If the Great Mother is infallible why would the Great Mother, all of the sudden, change her mind?
Isn’t it possible that it wasn’t the Great Mother, but new ponies in charge expressing their own beliefs?”
“That does sound logical,” said the stallion, then with a smile, “Meadow Flower.”
“Then, if you don’t mind…”
“Orion…”
“If you don’t mind, Orion,” said the mare smiling and giving the stallion another small kiss, “and you’re not opposed, I could certainly go for another round before we go to sleep.”
The Meadow Flower didn’t get to say anything as Orion turned and started to kiss and suck Meadow’s nipples, but he was moving down further. Meadow’s mouth was headed for the stallion’s penis.


In another cabin, Twilight and Dream were letting their minds relax.
They’d recognized the strange stallion from their trip to Ponyville. They’d started to project romantic thoughts at the two. Then they followed the stallion and the mare with him to their cabin. Outside they continued to project intense erotic thoughts to the pair on the other side of the door. They could tell that the push they gave, didn’t need to be too strong.
Now they were having to deal with the arousal that they had felt giving arousal to the two strange ponies.

“Honey,” said Twilight, “why did you project oral sex on them, as inexperienced as they were?”
Dream Walker just laughed.
“My Little Vixen,” said Dream. “That wasn’t me. I think that once their repressed feelings were liberated, it gave their fantasies free rein to be expressed.”
The two laughed and then kissed.
“So what tomorrow?” asked Dream, “bondage?”
“Don’t mind if I do!” said Twilight. Her horn glowed and a good supply of rope appeared.


Dream and Twilight thought it funny and a little heartwarming that the pair of Earth Ponies they’d discovered appeared to have lost any desire to follow or spy on themselves. But still Dream and Twilight did go by their cabin to give them a little boost.
They’d almost given them selves away when they arrived at the cabin door and already heard evidence that the little pushes they were given weren’t necessary any longer. They didn’t know how they were able to keep from laughing.

“Oh sweet Mother, Orion!” said the mare’s voice, “I’m coming again!”

Little things like that helped to distract Dream from her airsickness. But she’d still complain to Twilight about it occasionally.


[1] 'As ye sow, so shall ye reap': New Testament, Epistle to the Galatians, 6:7. Taking some artistic license that ponies would have a similar saying.