• Published 15th May 2019
  • 561 Views, 13 Comments

As Hard As Velvet 2: The Battle Continues - Stormbringer



The saga of Twilight Velvet and her wife, Dream Walker continues.

  • ...
2
 13
 561

Chapter One: The Return of Dream Walker

It was just after lunch when there was a knock at the front door. Spike went to answer it. Twilight was, of course, in the library. Starlight was out to visit Maud. AJ was at Sweet Apple Acres for her daily work.
It wasn’t long before Twilight heard familiar voices in the hall. Spike entered the room and said:

“Look who I found lurking by the front door, Twi.”

Twilight Velvet and Night Light entered the library. Twilight leapt up and rushed to her parents. They joined in a group hug.

“Mom! Dad!,” said The daughter, “I’m so glad you’re here!”
Spike was by the library door and was waving somepony to enter.

“What about me?” said a voice.

Twilight looked and saw a dark blue mare with indigo mane and tail coming into the library. She was a female copy of her father, just a little older.
“Oh my gosh!” exclaimed Twilight the daughter, “Dream Walker… I mean, mom!”
Twilight released the hug and went and embraced her mother’s wife.

The two mares hugged deeply. It didn’t take any Ψ abilities to let Twilight know that this mare really loved her as a mother. The two had tears in their eyes.

“I’m so happy to see you,” said Twilight after giving her other mom a kiss on the cheek.
“When sis heard we were coming here,” said Night Light, “she insisted that she was doing a lot better, and her doctor confirmed it, so she was allowed to come with us.”
If she takes it easy,” said Twilight Velvet looking at Dream as if to make sure that her wife understood.
“Twilight, don’t worry. I don’t want to have to go back to that room anytime soon,” said Dream

Then Dream turned to the daughter.
“Now, my dear daughter, where’s that beautiful mare that you’re marrying?”
“Oh! I see the real reason for you wanting to come along! I’m going to have to keep a close watch on you and my fiancée. No telling what psionics you’ll use on her for nefarious reasons!” said Twilight joking.
“And I better not catch the two of you coming out of a closet somewhere,” said Twilight Velvet with a snicker.
“Don’t worry,” laughed Dream nuzzling her wife. “After my wife gets done with me, there’s no way I could keep up with somepony as young and strong as your fiancée.”
Every pony laughed.
“Applejack is at Sweet Apple Acres, she’ll be home after her work there is done,” said Princess Twilight still chuckling.

“Sweet Apple Acres?” said Dream, almost shocked. “The wheel turns…”

Princess Twilight remembered the story she was told her about Dream Walker and Twilight Velvet staying with the Apples and then wiping their memories.
“It’s okay,” said Twilight the younger, “with permission, I told Jackie the story of when you were in Ponyville and stayed with the Apples. She understands the reason why you did what you had to do. But she’d really like to talk to both my moms about her late parents.”
Late parents?” asked Dream, “I… I didn’t know. They were a couple of very sweet and caring ponies.”
“Applejack would love to hear that.” Said Twilight the younger.
Twilight Velvet looked at Dream Walker, they nodded.
“No problem my dearest daughter,” said Dream with a smile.
“Okay, Dreamy,” said TV, trying to change the subject, “it was a long train ride. You need to rest so you don’t have a relapse. Our daughter isn’t going anywhere.”

Twilight showed her parents (all three) to a suite of rooms next to hers and Applejack’s. They insisted that the three of them share rooms. The room Twilight picked for them had two beds. Twilight was curious about the sleeping arrangements. She was almost sure that there wouldn’t be any ‘three way action’ being Dream Walker was Night Light’s elder sister. But there were rumors about the Spa Ponies; Aloe and Lotus, not to mention Celestia and Luna.
However, this was none of her business. These were all ponies she respected greatly and loved even more. Twilight also was slightly concerned that with the room next to hers. She wouldn’t hear anything through stone walls, but two powerful Ψ ponies deep into their passions… Twilight wished her mother or the princess had taught her better mental shields.
Although Applejack wouldn’t mind a little Ψ induced passion from her fiancée. Truthfully, when the mood took her, Applejack could outdo a manticore in rut.
‘Faust! How did I get so lucky?’ thought Twilight with a smile.

Later…

As AJ entered the castle, Twilight met her almost at the door.
“Jackie Honey,” said Twilight snickering, “you’re going to have to behave yourself. We have guests.”
“Behave myself?” said Applejack with a laugh, “Ah ain‘t the one who makes the other scream the safe word…
In the library…
In the middle of the day!”

“Can you blame me?” asked Twilight, giving Applejack a little kiss, “I’m engaged to the sexiest, most honest and most loving mare in the whole world. I’d drag you into the closet right here and indulge my carnal desires now if I could.”
“Twi Sugar,” chuckled AJ, “what’s got ya so hot ‘n’ bothered?”
Twilight looked at AJ with a twinkle in her eyes.
“Yer parents got here, didn’t they?”
“Better than that.”

At that moment, from the library came Twilight Velvet and Night Light.
“Mom! Dad” said AJ, who’d been instructed that she shouldn’t call them anything else. “Ah’m so glad to see ya!”
AJ trotted over to the parents and exchanged hugs and kisses. Then AJ noticed another pony come out of the library.

“Oh sweet Celestia!” exclaimed AJ.

“Not quite,” giggled Dream, “but close. Come here and let me hug you too.”

AJ quickly went to the blue Unicorn mare and hugged her deeply. The other ponies smiled at the love being expressed. Twilight Velvet was gladdened that her dear wife was acting almost normal, it had been some time now. There was joy all around.

“I’m so glad to see you, my sweet Applejack,” said Dream, not breaking the hug.
“Ah’m glad to see ya too,” said AJ.
AJ had discovered that loving and being loved by this older mare was filling a void left from the loss of her own mother, years ago.
“I hope our little Twilight knows how lucky she is to have a loving mare like you,” said Dream to AJ still embracing her. “If I wasn’t married already, I might have to fight her for you.”
“An’ Ah just might let ya,” said AJ kissing Dream’s cheek.

“Okay, mom,” said the younger Twilight, “she’s glad to see you too. Let’s go to get something to eat and we can sit and talk this evening.”
“I’m sorry,” said Dream Walker blushing, “after eating years of ‘intuitional food’, I kind of wanted some home cooking,”
“Dream Walker,” said AJ, “Ah tell ya what. We’re goin’ out, but not to a restaurant. We’re goin’ to Sweet Apple Acres and Granny Smith will feed ya all the home cookin’ ya can eat.”
“That sounds great, I haven’t had Granny Smith’s cooking in years,” said Dream, there was an odd look from AJ, until she remembered that Twilight had told her about the whole Sweet Apple Acres incident and meeting her parents. “But only under the condition that you call me mom as well.”
“Ah’d love that… Mom,” said Applejack. The two hugged again and they all went out the door only after Twilight let Starlight and Spike know where they were going.

Twilight Velvet walked between her wife and her mate. Twilight Sparkle and Applejack were close by.
“It’s so hard to believe sometimes,” said Twilight Velvet to her daughter, “that she’s the same hard-flanked training officer I met in boot camp.”
“I don’t care what happened after the incident, when you had to go on and get your promotions without me,” said Dream Walker with a snicker, “But just remember, I’ll always out-rank you, Ms. Field Marshal Velvet.”
“You keep thinking that, Brigadier Walker,” laughed Twilight Velvet.
“We’ll see about that,” said Dream Walker, “that’s if my brother doesn’t mind.”
“Sis,” said Night Light, “you had her first. I’m just glad you’ve allowed me to love her as well.”
The three hugged and Twilight shared passionate kisses with Night Light and then Dream Walker.
Twilight Sparkle and Applejack looked at each other and shared a kiss as well.


It didn’t take long to reach Sweet Apple Acres, even taking it easy for Dream Walker.

Before entering under the sign at the fence opening, Twilight Velvet and Dream Walker paused.
“Are you alright, My Dream Lover?” asked TV.
“Yes, My Little Vixen,” said Dream, “just déjà vu.”
“I feel it too.”
“Are y’all alright?” asked AJ.
“Yes sweetheart,” said Dream, “just brings back a lot.”
“Ah understand,” said the farm pony, “Twi Sugar has told me all ’bout it. It’ll be ‘kay. We‘re both here fer ya.”
“That goes for me as well,” said Night Light.

As they approached the dwelling, an old pony was fussing with flowers in a window box. Turning, she saw her granddaughter, her fiancée and three other ponies. Granny walked toward the newcomers.

“’Bout time ya got yer flanks home, Applejack.” Said Granny kidding. “Who’re the ponies with ya?”
“Faust, Granny, ya must be getting bad off!” giggled AJ. “Don’t ya know Twilight by now?”
“Pbtttt,” went Granny blowing a raspberry. “Ah know yer fiancée, silly filly. Who’re the other ponies?”
“Granny,” said Applejack, “these are…”
Applejack paused, not sure how to explain the relationships in a way that wouldn’t confuse to old pony. But before she could say anything, Twilight Velvet spoke up.
“We’re Twilight’s family,” said the mother Twilight. “I’m Twilight Velvet, this is Night Light and Dream Walker.”
“Well any family ‘o Twilight’s is family to us.” Said Granny offering a hoof to the unknown ponies. Then there was a strange look on her face. “’S’cuse me ladies, but do Ah know ya? Y’all look familiar, have we met a’fore?”
Dream walker looked at her wife.
“I think there’s been enough time,” said Dream Walker.
“I agree,” said Twilight Velvet.

The two mares looked at Granny, their horns glowed and Granny’s face went blank for a moment.
“What y’all do to Granny?” asked AJ, a little concerned.
“Give her a moment,” said Twilight Velvet.
Granny closed her eyes, opened them slowly and shook her head. Then she looked at the two older mares.

“Dream Walker! Twilight Velvet!” said Granny smiling, “how y’all been? Ah ain’t heard hide ner hair of y’all fer quite a spell now. Y’all needin’ a place to stay again?”

It only took Twilight Sparkle a moment to realize that her mothers had removed the block they’d put on the Apple Matron years ago. Twilight continued to be impressed with these ponies. Applejack was amazed at this as well.

“No Granny,” said Twilight Sparkle, “they’re staying at the castle. But they insisted on getting some Granny Smith home cooking.”
“Well Ah don’t blame ‘em,” said Granny with a chuckle.

They went into the dwelling and sat around talking. Twilight Velvet and Dream Walker were a little relieved that nothing was brought up about the massacred ponies from their last visit. Granny was about to go put finishing touches on the dinner when a filly came into the room. A large red stallion followed her.

“Oh my gosh!” said Dream Walker looking at Big Mac, “if it wasn’t for the coloration, I’d swear that you were Bright Mac!”
There were astonished looks from the siblings that just entered.
“Ya knew our ma ‘n’ pa?” asked the filly.
“Yes,” said Twilight Velvet, “we met them when your mother was pregnant, I guess, with this handsome stallion.”
Through his red coat, all could tell that Big Mac blushed.
“Twilight Velvet, Dream Walker, Night Light,” said AJ in introduction, “this here’s my big brother, Big Mackintosh, we call him Big Mac. And my lil’ sis, Apple Bloom.
These here are Twilight’s parents.”
“All three?” asked AB.
“It’s complicated,” said Dream, “but I’m sure that such a beautiful and smart filly like yourself could be alright with that.”
Apple Bloom turned away to hide her blushing. Never had a stranger complemented herself like that. But if these were her future sister-in-law’s parents, then they really weren’t strangers.
Twilight Velvet rolled her eyes. Her wife could be a very smooth talker. It was part of her training in the Ψ Unit. But TV could also tell, without Ψ, that she was being sincere.
“Thank ya,” said Apple Bloom embarrassed trying to cover her face with a foreleg.

The extended family had dinner and then sat around afterwards, eating apple pie and sipping coffee or milk in AB’s case.
The two older mares talked about their visit many years earlier. Or at least what they could tell. They told that they were in Ponyville for their honeymoon and were taken in by Bright Mac and Buttercup.
All the Apple siblings were enthralled by more information about their parents. After meeting Grand Pear, their grandsire, they realized that there must be other information out there that Granny hadn’t shared. Then after their visit to Burnt Oak, Mrs. Cake (formally Chiffon Swirl) and Mayor Mare, they were eager to learn all they could from ponies outside the family.
As the evening went on, Apple Bloom was sitting by Dream Walker, She had her head resting against the mare while Dream Walker’s foreleg was around the filly holding her warmly. Apple Bloom looked like she was in Elysium. Apple Bloom was even more embarrassed when Dream Walker said:
“You know, Applejack, you’re going to have a rival for looks when this cute little filly comes into full bloom.”

After a time, Twilight Velvet said that they had to go. Dream Walker was getting over an ‘illness’ and needed her rest. But they’d be back by before they returned to Canterlot.