• Published 16th May 2019
  • 488 Views, 2 Comments

Souls of the Forgotten Remnants(Rewrite) - The User



Beings called Fragmented Ones try to mend a corrupted pony universe that's out to get them. The other universes are no better.

  • ...
4
 2
 488

Reamke in the Works

I just can't continue like this. The beginning of the story just isn't what I thought it'd be. Opening with the action isn't really how I could've started and yet I did. I want to continue this, but I just don't have the drive to anymore, so I'm remaking it.

To those of you that favored this story, thank you. Thank you so much for giving me hope. I couldn't have wanted to make a fanfic more without the aid of support from you guys, Rounds of applause's to yourselves for the emotional and mental support I needed today when I looked back at this story I made.

As I said, I will remake this story, but I'm going to start with the REAL main character. The characters so far were just a lead up to who the real main character was going to be, but I couldn't really find a proper way to introduce said character in this version of the story. Sooo... *sigh* I'M going to start with the main character in the first chapter unlike what I was planning to do, which was like I said reveal them later. I don't like the thought of cancelling this, but I just don't want to have to rewrite it again.

I hope when my next story is read by you guys, it will be one for all of you to enjoy. Thanks again. I really can't thank you all enough for what you've helped give me hope for in the future. My next story will have a better start. Can't make any promises though. XP <---(sideways face).

Author's Note:

I'll post a link to the remake whenever I get it up. Thank you.

Comments ( 2 )

Good for you I really liked the concept of the story and was hoping it would make more sense down the line but this explains that

Since this story is canceled, can I use this concept or adapt it? I think it's a really interesting concept and I know the perfect use for it, but I thought I'd check with you. I'd credit you of course, if you wanted.

Login or register to comment