• Published 13th May 2019
  • 8,166 Views, 56 Comments

A Stallion's Fizzy Treat - Enigmatic Otaku



Dusk Shine invites Tempest Shadow to stay the night at his crystal castle as his esteemed guest.

  • ...
13
 56
 8,166
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 23 )

It updated? omg I've been looking forward to this day for a long time :pinkiecrazy:

After 2 years of waiting it is finally here now I can die peacefully

worth the wait

Just needs a 5 years later chapter where Dusk is now up to his neck in foals. :rainbowwild:

Thanks for the chapter! :rainbowdetermined2:

A mare wearing your shirt after a booty call is like planting a flag at the top of Mt Everest

I'm surprised Luna hasn't made an appearance in this story. Did she finally decided to give up on pursuing Dusk?

“Oh geez, not the face! It’s close to where my brain is!”

This is one of the funniest lines I have read in a long time. It's so great because I can actually imagine Twilight Sparkle saying that in the show. It's so fitting.

Ok I’ll admit I was wrong it didn’t take a year for the next chapter to come out, it took two years.

Dusk never pulls out. Never. Honestly I wouldn't trust this stallion to pull a turkey out of an oven. He is just incapable of pulling out.

10717378
I lost my favorite hoodie this way, to this day I've still not found another like it.

Thanks for concluding this one! Glad to see some of your writing once more :twilightsmile:

10717961
It makes it all the more awkward when the turkey has a suspicious baby bump when it's time to carve it.

Is it wrong that I completely forgot that this story existed? Oh well, nice to know that since the day dusk became the prince, he learned have a few fetish or two.

“Ahem. What I meant to say was: and here I thought I finally got the basics of cooking down. It’s funny; I can mix potions and chain spells with the simplest of ease, but the art of slapping together some ingredients between two slices of bread somehow eludes me.”

I'm sure you're not the only one...

Dusk was beside himself with embarrassment. Not only did he need Spike to tell him when to eat, but apparently when to sleep, too.

That's not exactly news...

With his vision obscured, Dusk tossed his head this way and that, his hooves clawing at the fabric as he struggled to tear it away. In his efforts to do so, Dusk soon fell onto his stomach, his wings then flapping in tandem with his growing frustration.

Who would win?

  • An alicorn stallion, former student of Celestia and current Element of Magic.
  • A simple piece of cloth.

“T-Tempestpop Shadowytwist!” he squawked, pointing a hoof at the mare.

He must be really flustered...
Cute!

“Oh geez, not the face! It’s close to where my brain is!” Dusk cowered, shutting his eyes as he shied away and prepared himself for a devastating blow.

Tempest: "One time I want a stallion to not think with his brain, and then this happens..."

I figured you’d jump at the chance if I simply gave you the opportunity, much less recognize it. I mean, some of the intel I gathered before the invasion suggested that you’ve been highly promiscuous with several mares already. Surely you had to know what I was doing.

:ajbemused::pinkiesmile::rainbowlaugh::raritywink::yay:: "You have no idea how good he is at missing hints..."

While amused, Dusk perceived the thinly veiled threat hidden behind her actions.
Get on with it already… or else.

What would she had done if he would have teased her a while longer?

“As rough as I want, huh?” Dusk said, withdrawing his rod all the way to the tip before sliding it all back into her with a wet ‘plap’.

Careful Tempest, he ist still an alicorn stallion in his prime...

That was the only notice Tempest received before Dusk reached out his hoof and unceremoniously pressed it over her belly scar. After casting a spell, he focused magic outward from his outstretched appendage, having it bounce around harmlessly within the mare.

For a moment I suspected he would cast a spell to heal her, and only afterwards remembers he already came inside her...


Good story!
I enjoyed reading it.

And I probably put too many quotes in this comment...

10724081
i am kinder curious are you done with this series or is there still more coming down the line?

10777350
I still have more planned, as well as a non-clop comedy sequel featuring Dusk and his many kids.

10778325
Cool i am mostly Following for the story anyways, tho i am wondering how you are Going to handle Luna's part of the Series now, she was trying hard to get in on this line of Dusk life

(a small Edit here Don't ever replay to anything when you have just Gotten out of bed you tend to miss part of what you are talking about, i 100% miss the first part of your replay:facehoof:)

10778325
I wonder what his kids names are?. Also does this include trixie and tempest kids?.

Dang these are great as legitimate stories and porn

An interesting series! need a continuation in which:
a) Luna will send Dusk to the hospital with crushed bones.
b) The life of Dusk after the birth of all foals (including a possible descendant from Tempest).
c) Luna reached Dusk and flew in too. Hereinafter, a description of the events associated with the seven foals.
The author of inspiration and all the best.

11089653
The life of Dusk after the birth of all foals (including a possible descendant from Tempest).

God I hope there's a sequel to this

Login or register to comment