• Published 23rd May 2019
  • 5,880 Views, 380 Comments

Reincarnation - Silver Butcher



After meeting the end of his life span, Spike awakens in a new Body, Reincarnated as a Kirin he has one single goal, Figure out how to tell his friends without making them think he/she is crazy

  • ...
20
 380
 5,880

Pinkie's Plan

Leaf storm lay on her side as she attempted to count the floor number they were on.

"You know, this place doesn't feel like it should be tall enough for almost sixty floors," she complained "Just watching you walk up all these stairs is starting to make my hooves hurt," After a moment of receiving no response from Sunflower Glaze Angel clucked at her and Leaf groaned.

"I'm not apologizing for something you started," She snapped back irritably, Angel clucked back at her indignantly and Leaf just stared at him.

"That's not even an argument," Leaf said bluntly as she shook her head "that's deflection," Angel began clucking back only to be cut off by Sunflower.

"We're here," She announced before opening the door to a room that Leaf felt was too large to be so high up in the castle, the room itself was filled with too many noises to identify, and seemed to take up two or three stories on its own, with several catwalks and stairs running along the back of the room, the middle of the room housed a large elevated platform where Twilight stood, around her was a long circular control panel, with levers, buttons, dials, and levers scattered all over the place, several screens where hung in the air around her displaying different information to her.

Completing the room the entire back half of the wall had a Large archway stuck directly to the wall, wires were all over the wall, some small, others larger than Leaf Storm.

"What the heck is happening in here?" She wondered in confusion as creatures in lab coats and safety gear all walked around them, some carrying weird-looking tech, others with tech that looked to be melted and burnt. Sunflower ignored everything and walked straight to Twilight.

"Ma'am," She said, saluting as she did so.

"Hello Sunflower," Twilight said happily as she waved without turning around "What can I help you with today?"

"This Kirin is claiming to be Discords assistant Leafstorm," Sunflower said simply, "I need your help identifying them,"

Twilight turned and looked up at Leafstorm, who could tell Twilight wasn't entirely sure if it was her.

"I never did get to thank you for helping out with Astral, he has not had an easy time trying to force his way up in the world thanks to your words against him, Rainshine certainly seems disinterested in him,"

"Yup," Twilight decided "That is definitely Leafstorm, how have you been,"

"I have a pet Chicken," Leaf offered Angel, walking along Leaf's back and taking roost on her head "I have named them Angel, and the jury's still out if they're he or she, No eggs yet," Angel clucked indignantly and Leafstorm shook her head. "You keep saying that but you're also a lying bastard so I'm waiting to see if I find any eggs," Twilight cocked her head and Sunflower just shook her head.

"I dunno, she just talks to the chicken, juries out if she can understand it or not, but given she works for Discord it seems like the kind of nonsense he would cause,"

"So what's...all of this?" Leaf asked as she looked around, she wanted to talk with Twilight more but felt she wasn't in a position to just ask her to hang out for a while. Instead of Twilight a second pony suddenly put their arm around Leaf and pulled her into a sitting position, Leaf turned, and Found Pinkie Pie was now in the bubble with her.

"It's Science," She declared proudly, startling both Twilight and Sunflower "Delicious Magical Science,"

"Pinkie," Twilight looked confused, Sunflower saluted again as she set them all down, and Leaf simply began laughing.

"How did you even get in there?" Leaf demanded as the magic dispersed, before Pinkie could Answer there was a flash and Leafstorm was once again a Pink Nirik.

"Oops," Leaf Storm noted, worried she might have burnt Pinkie, who pulled her arm back and looked at the pink fire blazing on her arm, Leaf watched mystified as the fire curled up and with a soft popping sound turned into fire-shaped cotton candy. "Wait I can just do that?" Leaf demanded before biting at her flames and finding random candy in her mouth. "Chaos is amazing,"

"I didn't know Kirin's came in Pink," Pinkie cried out "With added sweet summoning powers to boot!"

"We do not," Leaf corrected "This is basically a curse, a delicious bouncy curse,"

"How do I get cursed?" Pinkie demanded "I wanna make candy appear in the air,"

"It's complicated," Lead muttered "And wildly unpredictable, It's only Pink if I or someone around me laughs,"

"Oh, what other colors do you have?" Pinkie asked excitedly, Before Leaf could attempt to answer Twilight cut in.

"Magic fire is interesting but Pinkie what are you doing here?"

"Oh, I was just stopping by to say I'm taking a few years off from being the head chef to go work in the second-floor kitchen, I've been up here too long Twilight, I haven't gone below the school level in what feels like years, maybe it has been years, I need to get back in touch with the locals, maybe try some...family bonding again,"

"Pinkie that mare hates you beyond reason," Twilight said with a sigh.

"Peach just has some issues to work out," PInkie said confidently "I know she said never to show my face again, but maybe I could slowly make my way in," Pinkie sighed with a distant look "She reminds me of Limestone sometimes and it just...I just want her to be willing to hear my side of the story,"

"Um," Leaf said awkwardly "I feel like I'm intruding on a personal moment so I'm just gonna back away,"

"Oh Leaf," Pinkie said dramatically.

"Why did I speak?" Leaf demanded oh Sunflower and Twilight as Pinkie pulled Leaf in close.

"Maybe you can help me, you're the one who convinced me I needed to go back down to the lower levels and reconnect with others,"

"I was just trying to steal some chalk," Leaf defended "You talked yourself into it,"

"All because of you," Pinkie smiled as she pulled Leaf closer "So here's the plan, you befriend Peach, then tell Peach she should consider talking to me, then something, something, boom all is right in the world,"

"That's not even a plan," Leaf argued as Pinkie began dragging her away.

"Sure it is," Pinkie replied "You just have to believe,"

"Hu," Twilight smiled, "I haven't seen Pinkie that excited in years," Twilight was about to turn back to what she was doing when she heard a cluck and both she and Sunflower looked down at the Chicken staring blankly at them, "Oh, Sunflower please return Leafstorms Chicken to her,"

"Right away ma'am," Sunflower said with a salute as she picked Angel up in her magic and followed after Pinkie and Leaf.