• Published 12th May 2019
  • 676 Views, 0 Comments

a plant April fools day - venelopi



when the equestria girls have to deal with magic: it's not like the memory stone, but in some ways, it is much, much more deadly.

  • ...
 0
 676

a plant April fools day

A plant "April fouls" day

By venelopi

Chapter 1
Sci-twi was just finished at the school library, heading out of the school back home.
She decided to stay until the library closed (which was way after school had ended) and study:
The whole experience at everfree camp got her interested in plant life, so she read all about them in a couple of the school's research books:
She was just passing throw the nice flowers on her way to the bus, when she saw a blue striking plant, that she didn't think was there yesterday…. But she gave them a thought because she just studied about them: it was probably there all the time.
But it didn't seem like anything she had ever seen or read about.
She stopped, giving the flower a close look, just as it opened and sprayed something on her.
She fell back, amazed by the plant's unusual behavior, but she quickly heard the bus coming, and ran as fast as she could to catch it.
As she sat down and checked her phone, she started to get distracted by the every-day usual stuff in her life, and quickly forgot about the whole thing.

* * *

Sunset was in bed, annoyed that she forgot to put her phone on vibrate, as it woke her up, as someone called her a disturbing amount of times, and she didn't want to answer, because she was still barely awake.
But she had to pick up: the person calling most be desperate if he calls her 9 times…
"Who is it?" sunset didn't even try to hide the anger in her voice
"Sunset, thank goodness that you are awake!" she recognized Sci-twi's voice
"Something weird is going on with my glasses…"
"That's why you called?" sunset asked, very annoyed now "what could possibly go wrong? It's just a pare of glasses!"
"I can't really explain it: ill send you a video."
The video showed twilight's glasses: but the second she touched them, they turned into…
Well… jelly!
Sunset immediately woke up, realizing that this was serious.
"Twilight, listen to me: put you're glasses in you're case and get them to school: were going to figure out what did this."

* * *

Every girl had already got the video, and a message to meet by the portal as soon as they get to school.
When they all got there, sunset began explaining:
"The video I sent you is about what happened to twilight's glasses: and we have to find out what caused it: I think it might be involved with equestrian magic!"
"So, did you do anything out of the ordinary yesterday, twilight?" pinkie asked, with her usual detective attitude.
"Well, now that you mention it, I think I did!" said twilight "I was finishing on some studying at school about plant-life, and I stopped to look at a strange looking plant near the school. But when I took a closer look, I sprayed me with something: but I couldn't figure out what it was, because my bus had just arrived and I forgot about the whole thing"
Sunset seemed concerned as she said "you have to show me where that plant is: if it's what I think it is, then…."
The school bell just rang, reminding everyone to hurry up to class
"But I guess we'll do it after class" said rarity, and they all agreed to meet back by the portal.

* * *

Sunset was waiting patiently, but then she saw Sci-twi running to her
"Sunset!" she yelled "you goota come see this: pinkie's been spread to!"
"What? How?"
"She couldn't wait to see the plant, so I showed her," twilight said while running with sunset to pinkie pie "and decided to come for you later. But pinkie pie tried to take a closer look at it too with her magnifying glass, and got sprayed! And now she's…."
They finally got to where pinkie pie was standing, or, more accurately, jumping up and down uncontrollably.
"Sunset… you're… Here" pinkie said, in a voice that might match the same voice someone would make if they talked strait throw a fan "can… you… fix… me?"
"this is bad: really bad!" sunset said, getting as close as she could to the plant, trying to find out if her assumption was correct, but still be at a safe distance.
As she looked at them, rarity, applejack and rainbow das finally found them, unsure of why they didn't wait for them.
Dash tried to use her super-speed to surprise sunset, but misguided her stopping point, and slammed into sunset, making both of them fall right into the plant.
Of course, it sprayed both of them, as rarity and twilight helped them up.
"So now we have two more sprayed girls" said twilight "we have to be more carful"
"I got spread?" dash asked "shout! I have practice today! If this plant did the jelly thing to twilight's glasses, I don't want to imagine what it could do to me!" she got up, noticing pinkie and her jumping.
"Um, pinkie pie? Why are you jumping up and down?"

Chapter two
After getting every one on the same page, they had 4 out of 7 girls that were sprayed, and sunset knew what that plant was.
"after a close- to close even- look at this plant, I know what it is" sunset said, giving rainbow dash evil eyes, as dash was apologizing for making them get sprayed.
"It is a plant from equestria that's called 'poison joke'. Its effects on ponies are like a funny joke, like twilight's glasses, and pinkie's uncontrollable jumping!"
"But how did it get here?" twilight asked
"It doesn't really matter:" said applejack "how do we get ride of it, so no one else gets 'poison joke'?"
"I think twilight can help us: she can definitely get us the antidote from equestria and bring it back here!" sunset said
"But how do we get rid of the 'poison joke' plants here?" rarity asked "she can't come here and destroy them with her magic, since she turns into a human when she enters the portal and… no magic unicorn horn."
"Destroy them?" said fluthershy "sure, they can't stay here, but twilight can just take them back with her! There's no need to hurt them: after all, they are alive, and won't bother anyone when there back and replanted in equestria."
"Fluthershy's right" sunset said "were goona have to ask twilight to not only come with the antidote, but also take the plants to the everfree forest in equestria."
"But, isn't she, like, unreachably?" asked dash "she's a princess and all, she probably can’t come."
"But we have to try" sunset said, just as the school bell rang "you go to class: I'll stay here and write to princess twilight and ask for help."

* * *

The day went on, and every girl was dealing with this new situation a little differently:
Twilight was struggling to learn in class, because without her glasses, she couldn't read what was on the board, and that made her fall behind.
And because Twilight was just- being herself, falling behind at school was definitely not her happy place, and with every passing class, she grow more and more stressed, and wanted the Twilight from the other world to find a solution to the problem, so she could finally catch up.
Pinkie pie, on the other hand, was kicked out of every class: the jumping up and down lasted for only 10 minutes strait, and then stopped for 30 minutes, before she started jumping again.
She was fine must of the class, but since the class was 45 minutes long, the teachers had no chose: but what could pinkie pie do? Who would believe her if she said that a magic plant did this?
Although, if you think about it, weirder stuff had happened here before….
But by the time pinkie has made her mind about explaining or not, she was out of the class. She had to get the cure, and fast: she usually didn't act this way in class, and she definitely didn’t want to get detention.

Sunset and rainbow dash were very aware of the fact that they got spread too, and something might happen to them at any moment: so, as you might have guessed, school was the last thing on there mind.
And lastly, there was rarity, applejack, and fluthershy:
Even thought they weren't spread, they still thought of there other suffering friends, and decided to help them in any way that they can, and make plans for every single possible future situations: which left there minds full of possible events, and there was no room for classes or homework.
Every one just wanted this bad joke to come to an end.

Chapter three

"Guys, you have to come to the field right now! Emergency!"
Was all that rainbow dash texted them. It was the end of the school day, and rainbow had practice today. But since they just started, the other girls weren't very far, and came as quickly as they could.
Sunset was the first to get there, and when she did, she saw that dash was concerned and really worried.
"What's going on, dash?"
"See for you're self."
She started running the field: but after a few seconds, she was running more and more slowly, until she didn't run, but struggled to lift her legs up of the ground with each passing step.
Sunset ran to her side, panting, as dash said:
"it's like the second I start running, my legs get so heavy, that I can't even lift my feet of the ground!"
"This must be the 'poison joke'." Said sunset, in a concerned voice "and that means you can't run until we get the antidote."
"I sure hope it will happen soon" said dash, trying to hide her sadness over the fact that she couldn't run anymore "because if I know my-self, it will take a while before I will remember that I can't run, and that might get embarrassing."
"Yeah, me too."
As the other girls came and got informed of the current situation, all they could do now was hope that princess Twilight will answer soon.

* * *

Sunset woke up that morning, with a bad felling: she was sure that the 'joke' would come at any moment, and she stooped herself from thinking about what it could be.
Last night, she got a text from pinkie pie, saying that the jumping stopped once it was dark out, so she was able to sleep after-all.
She got out of bed, and started walking to her mirror in the bath-room, to start her morning routine: only to see for her self what 'joke'- or yet, evil spell- was casted on her.
She gave a loud scream, one that made all the birds in the neighborhood fly away.

* * *

Twilight, just like all the others, got sunset's text, and got as quickly as she could to sunset's house.
"So we have my jelly- glasses, a jumping pinkie pie, and a heavy- legs rainbow." Twilight thought, as she ran the last few seconds to sunset's home. "What could possibly go wrong?"
She got in, looking for sunset, only hearing the water working in the bathroom:
The bathroom door was open, and sunset stood in her clothes and was….
Washing her hair?
Sunset finally noticed Twilight, and said:
"Thank celestia you're here: I really need you're help."
She got out of the bath, stooping the water. Before Twilight could ask her anything, she saw what the problem was:
There was nothing left of sunset's hair. In other words, she was, well, baled!
But before Twilight could say or do anything, sunset's hair erupted into flames, leaving sunset with a literal fire on her head.
"Water won't stop it, it will just light up again." Sunset said, in a deflated tone: like she had already tries everything she could to solve this problem, and as given up trying.
As all the other girls got in, they were all in shock, as they immediately saw the problem.
"Not to worry, darling" rarity said after a long silence "I'm sure we can cover that up with something and no one will notice."
As far as sunset know, her "fire hair" didn't really burn anything, because her bed was still in on peace: but that would mean that whatever will cover it, will have to stay there no matter what: the fear of it falling or burning was going to haunt sunset's mind all.the.time.
Rarity polled out of her bag a giant ridicules looking hat, that she was probably going to donate after school.
"Good thing I had this in my bag for my usual donation day" said rarity in a relieved tone "even if it might look a little…. Weird."
Sunset didn't really care, because literally anything is better than her fire hair.
She quickly put the hat on, and once she saw that it didn't burn to the ground, they all started to help her get ready for school, and even though they all got to school late, it was the last thing on there minds.

Chapter four

Two days have passed since sunset's hair became flames, and three days since the plant first effected Twilight.
The Number of times sunset checked the book for an answer from Twilight was countless. She had written to Twilight three more messages in the book, but still no respond.
And as the days went on, it became harder to live with the 'poison joke' spell, and sooner or later, every single girl had some embarrassing moments, that she wished she could erase from existence.
Sunset started to get a little worried and annoyed when she woke up to the third day:
The hat rarity gave her feel a lot of times at school, and she couldn't live with her fire hair anymore, as it was making her distant and jumpy, and she felt more embarrassed and afraid with every passing class.
And it wasn't like her friends had it any better: Twilight told them that she rapidity forgot the whole 'jelly-glasses' thing, and it had lead to a lot of accidents throw out classes every day.
Pinkie pie didn't even come to school, clamming that she was sick for the last two days, and doing everything in her power to prevent her family from finding out the truth.
Rainbow, as expected, forgot all the time that she couldn't run, which would live her stock to the ground, getting weird looks from everyone around her, as she tried to walk: and even if rarity, fluthershy and applejack had good intensions of helping, there was not much they could do:
Applejack had already tried asking sunset to let her go throw the portal to get princess Twilight, but sunset refused, saying that it was a shocking experience for a human, and she did not want applejack to go: after a lot of arguing, sunset said that she wanted to give it a little more time, before doing anything like that.

Just as sunset started to consider that possibility, she had felt vibrations in her bag, from an ubject bigger than her phone wich, do to the certain circumstances, wasn't on vibrate: not even at school.
It was the middle of history class, the last class of the day, but she still got out the book immediately, not caring who will see her strange behavior.

"Dear sunset,
I am so sorry I didn't answer sooner!
Me and my friends have dealt with the poison joke before, and we know some-zebra who can make up a remedy that will fix all of you.
I'm on my way."
Sunset read it a few more times just to be sure, and then got out her phone to text the others. Since her fire hair, she sat in the back of every class, and so did her friends, so she could text them without getting in trouble.
"Hold on until the end of class, then meet me by the portal. Twilight finally answered!"

20 minutes never passed so slowly In there lives, but as soon as the bell rang, all of them sprinted out of there classrooms,(except for dash, who walked as fast as she could), headed for the portal.
Pinkie pie was already near the portal, waiting for her friends to get out of class, since she was at home for the last two days.
Sunset showed them what Twilight wrote, as they waited for all the students to go home.
5 minutes after everyone had left, the portal started to glow, and princess Twilight sparkle came out of it: she regained her balance, trying to get use to these human legs again, as sunset gently guided her to the right standing point.
"Sunset, you have to show me where those flowers are" she said "and, also, how can you be sure that it's 'poison joke'?
Just then, pinkie pie started jumping again, saying "not…. This…. Again…",
While the human Twilight gave sunset her glasses case and dash tried to run again.
But before Twilight could even say anything, sunset took off her hat, showing Twilight her fire hair.
"O.k. this is definitely 'poison joke'." Princess Twilight said, a little worried about all of her canterlot high friends "I'm so sorry I didn't come sooner: princess stuff and all….But I have to ask:
When I got it, it was only for a couple of hours: how did you deal with it all for 3 days?"
"I…. have no idea." Sunset said with a sigh "but now you're here, and we can finally get the cure and you can take the 'poison joke' back to equestria."
"Um…. The thing is… I have no idea how to do that: but maybe I can get back to equestria, figure it all out, and come back tomorrow to deal with this."
"Sounds good" said sunset "but how do we use the cure you got us?"
Princess Twilight sparkle got out 4 different bottles, and gave them to sunset.
"It will work if you take a bath and put this instead of soup"
"Great, thank you Twilight."
The two girls turned to look at the other girls, and saw that they were busy doing other things:
Pinkie pie was still jumping, and applejack kept her from jumping into the road:
Rainbow dash started pashing when Twilight went throw the portal, and she got stock again, so rarity was helping her out:
While fluthershy was trying to help the human Twilight out of her shock:
Sure, she had seen princess Twilight before, but it was still shocking.
"Seems like you need to get cured, and fast" princess Twilight said "but I'll be back tomorrow with a plan, I promise."
She went back through the portal, while sunset helped everyone get everything under– control, explained to them what to do, put on her hat back, and walked home to take that bath.

Chapter five

Twilight still had a couple of questions before she could devise a full plan to take the plants back to equestria.

"Sunset, I didn't get a chance to ask you a couple of questions about the poison joke:
How did you get infected?"
It had been two hours since Twilight got back, and sunset was able to get home safly, and the bath worked like a charm: her hair stopped being literal flames, and went back to being her usual fire/bacon hair: it with that she did now how to deal with.

She felt the vibrations, as she sat on her couch watching TV, as the book was glowing on the other side.
She took her pen and wrote:
"Twilight was the first of us to see the plant, and if you get to close, it just… sprays you!"
The response was immediate:
"What? How? The flowers in equestria don't do that! Only if you touch it, it effects you! The plant here didn't ever spray!"
"Well, from what I've come to learn of this world, magic here is… weird, and unexplainable. So, the plant's magic might have changed a little when it got here."
"I hope you're right. But now I have to get cracking on a plan: I can't really carry the flowers from there to here with magic, because I don't have my horn, and that makes it a lot harder!"
Even if it was only hand writing, you could tell Twilight was upset:
Sunset didn't really knew how it felt, since she was already use to having no horn:
but this specific problem would have been solved way easier if they had magic.
Well, equestrian magic, not the magic here: one that was predictable.
But as sunset kept thinking about equestrian magic, she got an idea!
"Twilight" she quickly wrote "I might have an idea. But give me a day to tell all my friends about it, and then I am coming throw the portal to talk to you about it."
"No problem" she wrote "but I'll still work on a plan b until you get here."

* * *

The next day passed, felled with a lot of news:
Twilight's glasses were fixed, and rainbow dash's running got back!
And pinkie pie finally got back to school, announcing that she would never go on a bounce house ever again.
But knowing pinkie pie, they gave her two weeks before she would rock those bounce houses again. J
They had all relived to see that sunset's hair got back to normal, and they had asked sunset what was the plan to get the flowers throw the portal.
When she told them her plan, they were a bit skeptical at first, but realizing that there was no other way to this without anyone else getting sprayed to, they went with her to stand by the portal.
They took her book, and sunset said that as soon as she said that princess Twilight had casted the spell on her, they would tell her if anyone was there, so she could cross it again without being seen.
They all put on a happy and supporting faces for her, but when she crossed the portal, there doubts were starting to creep in.

* * *

If felt strange crossing the portal, since she hadn't done it for a couple of years now.
But it passed quickly, and before any of her friends could say "good luck", she was in a castle, with a pony form, struggling to find her balance, as Twilight's helped her.

"Wow, it's weird to be walking on these again" sunset said, regaining her balance, and looking to Twilight: she looked like a majestic princess, but also like the Twilight she knew.
"You'll get use to it: so, what's you're plan?"
"Well, um…" sunset was sure to work, but Twilight has to approve it first.
"Well, it's really hard to try and find a solution to this, especially since we can't use magic in my world, which would have made it super easier.
But, um… I know that there is a spell that can keep a pony from changing form, even if they go throw the portal! So my idea is that you cast it on me, and I'll go back, take the flowers with my magic and get back, and then you will stop the spell, and I'll go back as human!"
"What? No!" Twilight said immediately "maybe there is one, but it could be extremely dangerous: who knows, you might even… I don't know… explode or something like that!"
"Twilight, I know the spell, I can show you" sunset said "I learned it when I snuck into the secret library section: I have memorized a couple of spells from there." She said, and then realized those words, and quickly lowered her head.
"That's all in the past, sunset" Twilight said, seeing the distress in her eyes "you have come a long was since then. And besides, it's helpful now, and it's for a good reason."
"So you will cast the spell on me?"
"Well… other then the danger part, someone might see you!"
"don’t worry" sunset said "I have told my friends exactly what to do: I gave them my magical book, so when I write them that you casted the spell on me, they will write back the second the path is clear, and no one other than them will see me."
"O.k. but first you have to practice lifting spells: you haven’t used you're horn in a while, and you cannot afford to try it out for the first time in years while you are there."

* * *

On the other side of the mirror, the other girls waited patiently, as applejack was picked to hold the book, and write to sunset when the path is clear.
"Um… girls?" dash said "am I the only one who has realized that when sunset gets back here, she will be a pony?"
"No, I've been thinking the same thing" rarity said
"So? Isn't it… I don't know… strange?"
"It might be" rarity said "but we have been throw a lot more than that together, and it won't be weird unless you make it."
"Fare point."
"And how are you felling with all of this, Twilight?" asked fluthershy.
"What do you mean?"
"You know: the whole 'there's another you' thing".
"oh, that" Twilight was fooling no-one with her cool tune, as they were all there when she froze yesterday " I try not to think about it: because the more I do, the more nothing makes any sense in my life." Twilight said with a sigh.
"That most be awful!" rarity said, concerned for her friend.
"In all honesty? I didn't really think about her a lot anyway." Twilight said "but when I first heard all of these stories, and took it all in, I was sure that I was just a replacement friend for you, in princess twilight's place: but sunset helped me see that it was nothing like that, and you all like me for who I am."
"And she was right" fluthershy said "you are our friend, not a replacement."
"Yeah" dash said" princess Twilight was cool, but we didn't see her often: so no worry here, girl."
They all came to her and gave her a big, friendly hug.
But the moment was cut short when a.j, still focused on the book, said:
"Sunset's ready!"

* * *

There was a blinding bright light after they gave the clear for sunset to come throw the portal, and all of the girls had to cover there eyes.
When they opened them and seeing nothing at first: but as they heard horse hoof steps on the ground, they lowered there eyes to see who walked throw the portal.
It was a small pony, with a red and yellow hair, with yellow skin color, and a horn coming out of her mane.
It took the pony a few seconds to lift her head up, as she was only the height of there knees, and look at all of them with her blue, sky-like eyes.
"….. Sunset? Is that you?" dash said in an unsure voice, breaking the long silence that had formed the second sunset got out of the portal.
"Who else would it be, guff ball?" sunset said with a giggle in her eyes, looking up to dash and trying to break the ice "now come on! I have some flowers to return home."
She started trotting to the plant's location, felling happy all of a sodden:
Maybe because she hasn't trotted anywhere for a very long time, and she found it very similar to hopping with human legs
And, also, who doesn't like trotting?
All her friends went right along side her, still amazed at what they were seeing, but still trying to focus on the task at hand- or hoof, in sunset's case.
"If you weren't our friend" fluthershy said "I would of said that you look cute when you trot"
"Were you thinking that too?" pinkie said
Sunset sighed: but a happy sigh.


Chapter six

In the half way there, rarity said "someone is coming! What do we do?"
Sunset had already thought of a solution for this situation: actually, she thought of several, but this one included her tiny size.
But she had hoped it would not come to this, for Twilight's sack.
"Twilight" said sunset in a sure voice "pick me up and act as if you are caring a doll."
"A what?"
"Like a doll! I won't move, I promise." Sunset said "but we have to hurry!"
Twilight, still confused, but left with no choice, slowly reacted to sunset, and lifted her into the air, only to hold her like Twilight was 6 years old and sunset was nothing more than a manufactured doll.
A few seconds later, Lyra and bon-bon past throw them, but they did not seem to notice the girls walking together with a suspiciously looking doll, but appear to be lost in a conversation.

"Wow" sunset finally spat out after they left, while Twilight returned her to the ground
"That was close: and also, Twilight, you were so sweaty! I felt like you were going to drop me!"
"Hey! You ponies are heavier then you look" Twilight said, giggling as she did so.
Sunset giggled as well, and then remembered the task at mind.
She started running now, realizing that she can't push this all day. As she finally got to the flowers, she took a minute to catch her breath. They she did something that she didn't do in a long time, even if she practiced it in princess Twilight's castle.
But it still felt strange but familiar at the same time- after all these years.

She concentrated hard, as her magic aurora started to glow, and surrounded the plants.
The plants were relatively big to her size, and lifting all of them with only a little bit of practice was hard and tiring:
But when she finally managed to lift them up in the air, away from here, she started running with all her might to get to the portal, before she might break and the spell would stop, making the flowers fall on to her.
Her friends started running along side her, seeing very well that sunset was getting weaker by the minute.
When she finally got to the portal, she jumped into it, leaving her friends to worry and wish that she would make it.

* * *

After only 10 minutes (that seemed to fell like infinity to her friends) sunset finally got back: as a human.
But the second she got out, she couldn't even find her balance, and she fell to the ground with a big bang from execution.
Her friends quickly helped her up, holding her from each shoulder, and started walking her home.
As they went there, sunset tried to explain her execution:
Moving from one world to another 4 times, being a pony in a human world, using magic after years without practice, and in another dimension.
But it all came out as a mumble, while her friends carried her home.
But they totally understood her, knowing full well that it was not easy.
They finally arrived at sunset's house, and the second they got her into bed, she fell asleep.

* * *

Sunset woke up.
The first thing she saw once she opened her eyes was the blanket, and she slowly took it of to see Twilight setting near her bed, noticing that she was awake.
"Sunset! You're awake!" Twilight said with a happy face on.
"Hey Twilight" sunset said with a sleepy voice "all I remember was giving princess Twilight sparkle the plants and coming back…. What happened?"
"You collapsed and we carried you home: you were asleep for 12 hours now"
"12 hours?!" sunset said, shocked
"Yeah… and we were worried about you, so we took turns and kept watch."
"Sorry I blacked out: it was really hard to do all of that at once"
"We know" Twilight said "you told us while you were trying to stay awake when we carried you home."
Sunset tried to get up, but felt all her body ace from the sodden fast move.
She let out a yelp, but then said "don't worry, I'm fine. What time is it?"
"7 am"
"Then we better head to school" sunset said
"Are you sure you want to go to school?" Twilight said "maybe you should rest some
More…"
"No" she said in her confident voice "I'll be fine: and the sooner I get back to normal, the better."
"O.k. then"
They got ready for the new school day, but were silent all the way there, each of them lost it there own thoughts.

Chapter seven

Two weeks past, and things were practically back to normal: but non of them got to talk about what happened: maybe it was to weird for them, or maybe they were afraid it would break something- cross some kind of line that no one was ready to cross.

It was a typical Saturday, but pinkie pie decided to throw a slumber party:
She intended to break the ice, and finally talk about the past weeks. Even if she was one of the victims, she saw the fun jokes that could come out of it, and she was sure that now they could sit down and laugh about it all, and finally put it behind them with a good felling and friendship generated from everyone.

* * *

"So! Who wants to go first?" pinkie said
The girls were sitting in a circle in pinkie's room, waiting for someone to start saying something.
Pinkie pie made up a game: in it, every one had to tell something embarrassing that happened in the "poison joke attack".

"I'll go" sunset said, breaking the silence since pinkie started the game "when I got my fire hair, I had to wear that ridicules hat for three days.
So, one time trixie went up to me and started asking about it: while I tried to get out of it, she took the hat off, and started running away in horror the second she saw the flames!"
Everyone started laughing hysterically, and dash said "I have a good one!"
The laughing died down, and dash started her story:
"just like I predicted, it was really hard not to use my super speed, and one time I was running in the halls, and miss cheralie couth me and told me to stop.
But when I couldn't walk to class like she told me to, because my legs were stock, she thought I did it on purpose and gave me detention!"
More laugher followed, and dash said "It wasn't funny at the time, but I can just imagine what went throw Miss Cheralie's mind when it happened."
"I have a great story to tell:" said Twilight " I always use my glasses in school, and every day I forgot to leave my glasses at home: so a lot of time in class I would put them on in class, and the jelly would cove my face, and I would only notice it when the teachers would ask me what happened to my face!"
And so everyone laughed, as pinkie said:
"My turn! My turn! Once, I had a jumping attack in the cafeteria, and I had to jump all the way to our table: everyone though I was crazy!"

And so the night went on and on, until someone broth up the 'pony' thing.
The room became silent and sunset tock a deep breath to speak.
But when she opened her mouth, the only thing that came out was hysterical laughing.
In between laughing she said: "you should have seen yourselves! You were all like shocked, and dash was all like 'sunset?' and…. Hahaha!"
Everyone started laughing too, and when it all died down, a.j. said:
"I don't even know if it was the weirdest thing I ever saw or not: I've seen so much, I can't even keep track of it all!"
"It sure was the strangest thing I've ever done!" Twilight said "I actually saw you as a pony, sunset! And let me tell you, ponies are heavier then expected: I am never listing you again"
More giggling followed, as they all fell to there sleeping bags behind them, and kept on sharing and laughing for a long time, into the night, leaving all the stress behind,
And realizing that the whole experience brought all of them together then ever before.

The End.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment