• Published 11th May 2019
  • 2,572 Views, 21 Comments

My Little Hero - S Comet



Izuku Midoriya, is transported to a new world, where quirks don't exist, and a new kind of power is introduced to him. This power, is known as magic.

  • ...
7
 21
 2,572

MLH V2 CH:03

I'm a WHAT!?!?


Twilight P.O.V


‘W-Wa? Where… Where am I? What. why is everything so dark?’

(Twilight...)

‘W-Who said that?’

( He will help you...)

‘W-Who?’

(The one named Izuku… he will help find what rightfully belongs to you...)

(But it will come.)




A̷̳͕̲͔̍́̀͝t̵̙͖̯̥̭̀̔͝ ̴̣͎͉̱̗̹̉̃͘ã̸̧̨̖̼̮͖̆̆̏ ̴̧̟͛̓̏̂̽͝p̴̝͊̍r̵̜̍̃͐͛͝ĩ̷̋̂͜ĉ̷̺̞͌̾̊ȅ̶͚̟̝̯̙̬̽̈́́̂̿


Nurses office

“Oh! Good, I think she's waking up." 'I should probably go tell spike after this.' said a young male voice.

‘That voice… Why does it sound so familiar? Like I heard it before...’ I thought to myself as my eyes began to flutter open and focus onto a stunning pair of deep forest green eyes that gazed into my magenta-colored ones.

“Hey, are you alright?”

“Huh?” I said snapping out of my dazed state and giving my full attention to the…

“W-What are you?”

Izuku P.O.V

"Huh?"

I was not ready for her to say that.

“I-I'm sorry, but, could you please repeat that? I didn't quite catch that.” I said to the lavender-haired girl as she was looking at me in both curious-awe and wonder.

“I asked you, what are you? Are you some type of new species? What type of food do you eat? Do your species run in packs? Why are you wearing such weird clothes? Are-” Before the girl could fire off any more questions I had to cut her off.

"Hold up! Let me get this straight. What you're telling me is that people...don't wear clothes where you come from?" I questioned her. I mean come on! Who in their right minds doesn't wear clothes!?!?

"Oh! Well, we do but that's just only on special occasions… Wait, quick question: what's a 'People'? I've never heard of that term or word before." The girl questioned.

"Wait, you've 'Never' heard of the word "people" before you know Humans?" I asked.

"Hoomans?" The girl said tilting her head to the right a bit.

"No no, Hu-man. H-u-m-a-n: Human does that ring any bells?"

A head shake of disapproval is all he got in return.

"How about Men or Women?"

Another head shake.

"Homo sapiens?"

And another.

"...Monkeys?"

"Ohh, I think I get it now!"

“...”

No P.O.V

"You...do know that you're a human too right?" Izuku blatantly said to the girl as he stepped away from her bedside to grab a mirror his Mother usually keeps in her desk.' Please let this be some type of joke…'

"No, I'm not. I’m a pony, an alicorn to be more precise." The girl-Ahem…Alicorn said with pride before noticing that the green-haired male had something in his hoofs er… claws(?). "Uhh, why do you have a mirror?" The Bookworm asked, confused by the fact of the said object in his hand.

"Hey...Twilight. Before I show your reflection you need to promise me that you won't scream? Okay?" Izuku stated firmly.

"Uhh okay? It's not like something crazy happened to me right?" The purple-haired girl said, chuckling under her breath and looking at Izuku. Only to see that he wasn't laughing."Right!?"

'Well here goes nothing…' Izuku thought to himself, before taking a deep breath and bracing himself for the worst. And turns the mirror towards Twilight to show her reflection.

And then all hell broke loose.


Meanwhile somewhere in Japan.


It was a nice and peaceful day in Japan the birds were chirping the streets were lively as always and-

"LUFFY!"

Well, It was peaceful.

"I swear to Kami! That if you don't give me back my book I'm going to make you look like a pretzel!" A teenage boy shouted angrily. He was wearing a traditional Japanese male school uniform that looked like it was brand new, his hair seems to defy the laws of gravity. It stood straight up except for one single bang that hangs from the right side of his forehead. He also had on a pair of glasses but they were mostly just for show.

He was seen chasing a lanky greasy-haired boy with the same school uniform as him but the pants legs were rolled up to his knees and instead of the standard-issued blazer he just had on a button-up shirt with the sleeves torn off with a straw hat and a pair of sandals. This was "Luffy."

"Ha Ha! You're gonna have to pick up the pace Gohan if you want your Boo-Ow! Hey!" Before Luffy could continue his mischief. In a burst of speed, the boy caught him by the collar of his shirt and effortlessly picked him up off the ground.

"Hey! No fair! You didn't give me a proper head start!" The straw hat boy whined before blowing a raspberry at the young raven-haired boy.

"Head start!?!? What do you mean 'head start'!? We ran over ten blocks! Ten!" The boy now dubbed Gohan ferociously stated to his friend. But before he could continue to scold him more about his antics the most unholy sound rang throughout the air.


.A girls scream.


To keep it short and sweet It was devastating.

Any form of wildlife that was in or near the city ran to seek shelter or out of fear for their lives, glass was shattering from car windows to teacups, and Innocent bystanders were on the ground either passed out or screaming out in agony.

And just like that. It was all over.

"Ohh...Hey Gohan…" Grounded out Luffy as he got into a sitting position.

"Y-yeah?" Replied Gohan as he struggled to get up off of the ground.

"Did...Did you hear that?" Luffy said while staring at all the chaos surrounding him.

"Luffy...I felt that." Was the only answer he gave Luffy before passing out.


Back in Canterlot High


"IS THAT ME!?!?"

"H-Huh?"
That seemed to be a bad choice of words to say to her because the next thing Izuku knew he was grabbed by the collar of his shirt and was now staring into the fiery eyes of one pissed-off pony turned human.

"I SAID IS.THAT.ME"

'Okay, that. Was a bad discussion on my end…'

"Y-y-yes it uh i-is, n-n-now T-Twilight I need you um to calm down p-p-p-please?" 'She's so close!' Izuku nervously instructed Twilight as she started to calm down. "A-are you feeling any better now?"

"Yeah, I'm fine just…" Twilight said carefully trying to find the right words as she looked at her hands and moved her fingers independently trying to get a feel of them. "Shocked is all." Twilight said her voice mixed with emotions as she looked at Izuku. "How do you think this happened to me?"

"Hmmm, I honestly don't know." Izuku said to Twilight, before prompting his right hand underneath his chin. "Although if I were to guess… I would say it might be a way to keep balance or either a side effect from the Portal. But maybe it was the former? Maybe there is some kind of "Entity" or "Force" out there that caused you to be like this." Izuku hypothesized.

"That…could be right." Twilight said impressed by the boy's hypothesis before realizing something.

"But wait a minute…how do you know my name?" Twilight said, narrowing her eyes in suspicion."I never told you it once since I woke up."

"Oh! I'm sorry about that, your friend...Spike right? He was just calling you that so I assumed that was your name." Izuku said rubbing the back of his head before doing a slight bow and flashing her a smile. "My name is Yagi Izuku, Izuku being my first name. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"O-oh right introductions heh heh…" The purple-haired girl said sheepishly chuckling to herself before regaining her composer. Although there was a slight bit of pink that dusted her cheeks. 'He has a cute smile.'

"My name is Twilight Sparkle. It's nice to meet you as well and by the way, you mentioned Spike. Is he okay? I notice that he is not with you." Twilight said the concern was easy to read on her face.

"There's no need to worry, he's in good hands. Trust me, my friend Fluttershy is great with animals." Izuku reassured Twilight with the utmost confidence in Fluttershy's abilities. But he can understand why she is so worried. Although he was an only child in his family, he has friends back in Japan who he considers are brothers to him. From what he could tell Twilight and Spike both have a deep connection with one another. Maybe their siblings(by blood?), Childhood friends? Or possibly both?

"Hey Twilight, if you want I can take you to go see him?" Izuku offered her.

"You would do that for me?!?!" Twilight said instantly spring up from her bed. Before deciding to find a more relaxed position."Ahem I mean, I would appreciate it if you do so heh heh..."

"Heh... It's alright, follow me." Izuku said giving a soft smile before heading towards the door.

"Umm yeah, about that…"

"Hmm?" Izuku hummed out before looking at Twilight, only to see her still on the bed looking away from Izuku in embarrassment.

"I… I don't know how to walk on two legs…"

"..."

"Oh...right..."

‘This Is gonna take some time…’

Chapter:03: Complet

Comments ( 7 )

Pretty cool. It's good to see more of this

Oh my gods. All of my yes! PLEASE!
Why is so good?!
The references are bomb and Deku is practically on point.
High praise, mate.

I just got into My Hero Academia and already I want more! More of the anime, and more of this story too!

9621076
KO I am liking this story! Is Izuku going to be paired with one of the girls, I vote for Sunset Shimmer.

Wonder if this story will continue?

What might be in store for Spike?

“Hmmm, I honestly don’t know.” Izuku said to Twilight, before prompting his right-hand underneath his chin. “Although if I were to guess… I would say it might be a way to keep balance or either a side effect from the Portal. But say it was the former? What is another word for balance?: Equilibrium. A state in which opposing forces or influences are balanced. Maybe there is some kind of ‘Entity’ out there that caused you to be like this.” Izuku hypothesized.

If that's the case, I wonder why the hell did this "entity" thought it was funny to reduce Spike to being a pet dog despite he's freaking sapient?

10220079
I think we all know who the top would be in that relationship, though to be fair everyone tops Deku ngl.

Login or register to comment