• Published 11th May 2019
  • 2,548 Views, 12 Comments

Kirby Star Allies: Friend Hearts are Magic - The Kelduo



Kirby, his allies, and a villain are accidentally teleported to Equestria. Will the Star Allies find a way home? Will they prevent Hyness from ruling over Equestria?

  • ...
3
 12
 2,548

Chapter 18: Viva Las Melody

Las Pegasus was every bit as amazing as I had learned about it. There were so many stunning sights and attractions, such as carnival rides, a fountain plaza, and even a hot air balloon port for returning to the ground. That's right, Las Pegasus is in the sky! The best thing about it: It looked like the perfect place to perform my brilliant melodies!

But first, I'd better take on a form more comfortable with the ponies that inhabit it. I sang one of my tunes quietly to myself: "I used to wonder what friendship could be...~🎵" I felt the music inside me mingle with my DNA, and I began to transform. My body became larger and more stout, and I lost balance on my feet, forcing me to walk on all fours. Something pushed out of the front of my face, that something being a nose. Oh, Pummel Fist would have gotten a kick out of seeing that happen! ...If I hadn't been covered in musical vibes. Last came the weirdest and most... violating: my tail. It was... unsettling, to say the least. My transformation into a unicorn was complete. I wasn't Meloetta anymore, but neither was I Power Beat. This green unicorn form with a mane like Rarity's was actually Aria Tone, my Aria Forme's pony alter ego. Power Beat's for my Pirouette Forme.

I took my place in front of the fountain in the plaza and announced, "Fillies and gentlecolts! My name is Aria Tone, and I am about to sing my debut performance! Everypony, this song was inspired by a very heroic character in my life. I call it... Sky-High Allies!" My magical abilities kicked in and provided the background music as I sang:

Soarin' through the sky, together we fly!
Watch the friend-ship patrolling the air!
Heroes day and night, we are gonna fight,
Givin' bad guys quite the scare!

We're flyin' the Friend Star!
We're flyin' near and far!
With the Friend Star's mighty wings,
We're gonna sing this super song that has a heroic ring!

Soarin' through the sky, together we fly!
Watch the friend-ship patrolling the air, it's the Friend
(Star) Heroes day and night, we are gonna fight,
Givin' bad guys quite the scare on the Friend Star!

Music will prevail, opening our sails,
And we'll fly with a nice flair, without a care!

The ponies watching me applauded, and I took a bow. "Thank you, thank you! You have been a wonderful audience!"

I turned to visit the attractions, but something called out to me. It was... dance! And It was pleading for me to hear its call! I listened closely... It said, 'Meloetta, there's bad news about the bad guys. Hyness and Chrysalis have hatched a plan to use Kirby's friends as beings to transform into, and something terrible would happen if Kirby fell for the trick! You must warn Roborygon, who will send the message to the others. Hurry, before it's too late!"

The show's only getting started! Time to get it on the road!